-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Aryan might be blackmailed... Poor Aaru she will be humiliated again ... Gosh

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I think like aaba put it, it has to be that bay akal aurat Pavitra threatening Aryan that she will hang herself if he did not get married to Poorva. I do not see any other reason besides that. Even if he says for Gayu's sake it's not that Gayu is left in the streets it is Aaru who took her to her house and keeping her safe and promised him that she will unite Gayu and David.

I just feel that once Aaru loses faith in love it is going to be an uphill battle for Aryan to gain her trust back. A broken heart is hard to mend and with that goes the trust and faith that she could ever love someone again after he openly rejects her in front of the whole village. I just feel horrible for Aaru and it better be a solid reason for Aryan to take this drastic step.
poojabhi Senior Member
poojabhi
poojabhi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
gm guys,
saw yesterday's epi and after reading the spoilers and all comments i too feel that aaryan will ditch aradhya to save tulsi..as either PVR or Pavitra might have put a condition that if Tusli has to be saved from Panchayat then aaryan shd ditch aradhya...but as per last few epi i feel he is truly in love with aradhya..cause if it is fake then he wldnt have imagined aradhya everywhere..y will he fool himself..what u all say ???
soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah rite ,it must be sum strong reason to ditched her ,he is not faking at all and he never be cheated her just for revenge 

Edited by soniadutta - 18 April 2016 at 10:19pm
cutieujj Senior Member
cutieujj
cutieujj

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
don't know why but I am still not believing these spoilers until any reliable sources like TOI gives it

but till now they showed aaryan imagning aaru everywhere
so its not fake love
I think will be another twist in upcoming epis
poojabhi Senior Member
poojabhi
poojabhi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
just now read in fb fan page abt the spoilers its the same thing (dont know who admin of that page)..there its mentioned that aradhya will stop aryan & poorva's marriage then might be marriage is really happening...but y kumu is not mentioned anywhere "tu ahes re kumu tu ahes"WinkWinkWink
pranati16 Goldie
pranati16
pranati16

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:00am | IP Logged
even if Aryan is goin to ditch Aaradhya it wont bcoz of " fake " love... he's totally n madly in love with her .. even if he has not completely acknowledged it to himself..

v all know he's susceptible to emotional blackmail.. esp by Abha saheb n his mother (shuddhikaran pooja) .. if at all the ditching happens its bcoz of the pressure which either or both of them put on him..

honestly i wouldnt mind a bit of heartache track in betweenTongue.. as long as its not dragged to eternity .. this would make it all the more interesting .. n when they get bck together again it would b epic!
poojabhi Senior Member
poojabhi
poojabhi

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
read few spoilers in diff sites..in one of the spoiler it is mentioned aaryan confesses his love for aaradhya going against aaba...which one is true ?

Go to top