Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
so latest gossip was true... -_- ... no it can't be... why its being clinched ?
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
so he's really gonna reject her and break her heart? ðŸ¥º

but im sure aryan has really fallen her and probably in the heat of the moment will choose to go ahead with his initial plan i.e revenge for his family

then we'd get to see devastated aradhya. Aryan would be in pain too.

i love such intense, passionate scenes. I wanna see how he gets her back. as long as they don't get married soon, it'll be ok

tfs
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmm confessiong infront of people?? 🤔

I want to see aara together at any cost... I cant stand dat poorva 😡
paddu503 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. . . .
Really interesting track. ..

ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aryan is so gonna regret this... Breaking poor Aru's heart.. What was her fault. ðŸ˜­ But I am sure even he has fallen for her even if he says otherwise..😆  Eagerly waiting for upcoming epis. Thanks for sharing Sonia..😃
manny136 thumbnail
So confused with this spoiler coz this week is all about the father truth coming out and a public outing of the dna test as well as the biggest secret of the baby switch coming out at least to the audience. When will this aara drama take place? So confusing?!?
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aryan might be blackmailed... Poor Aaru she will be humiliated again ... Gosh
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think like aaba put it, it has to be that bay akal aurat Pavitra threatening Aryan that she will hang herself if he did not get married to Poorva. I do not see any other reason besides that. Even if he says for Gayu's sake it's not that Gayu is left in the streets it is Aaru who took her to her house and keeping her safe and promised him that she will unite Gayu and David.

I just feel that once Aaru loses faith in love it is going to be an uphill battle for Aryan to gain her trust back. A broken heart is hard to mend and with that goes the trust and faith that she could ever love someone again after he openly rejects her in front of the whole village. I just feel horrible for Aaru and it better be a solid reason for Aryan to take this drastic step.
poojabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gm guys,
saw yesterday's epi and after reading the spoilers and all comments i too feel that aaryan will ditch aradhya to save tulsi..as either PVR or Pavitra might have put a condition that if Tusli has to be saved from Panchayat then aaryan shd ditch aradhya...but as per last few epi i feel he is truly in love with aradhya..cause if it is fake then he wldnt have imagined aradhya everywhere..y will he fool himself..what u all say ???
soniadutta thumbnail
Yeah rite ,it must be sum strong reason to ditched her ,he is not faking at all and he never be cheated her just for revenge  Edited by soniadutta - 8 years ago