FF .Meri aashiqui season 2 ishveer melted in love episode 3 updated

Posted: 8 years ago
Guys i wrote this ff in other site but I stopped updating because of my exams now I thought to this FF here pls support me guys I have been a silent reader in this forum pls support me guys because this first time I am writing a ff now I am updating first episode here which was already in other site

t>Meri Aashiqui season 2 - ishveer melted in love (Epi 1)
Hi guys this is my first FF please read this and give your comments about the story

This story is a continues the last episode of our MERI AASHIQUI TUM SE Hi .

Episode 1

Episode starts with ranveer saying the truth about ishani to his parents. ranveer's mother amba became very emotional and apologized to ishani.

Amba: I am sorry ishani beta I said I am like your mother but I didn't understand your feelings .
Ishani: itsok maa no necessary for asking sorry you are my mother.
Ranveer: arrey what is this? you both are crying like this please forget the past lets start a new beginning .
Everyone laughs and they have a family hug .
Kailash : now our family is united
Amba : kk ranveer and ishani be ready today itself we all going to Mumbai.
Ishani was going to her room but ranveer stops her and ask you should say me a truth .
Ishani : ishani with confused face what truth I have said you everything again what truth.

Ishani: what truth ? I have said you everything
Ranveer: no you didn't say one thing
Ishani:what?
Ranveer: what happened that night ?
Ishani: which night ?
Ranveer: that night when I came to nirbaya's house dressed like a servent.
Ishani: (with blushing face) I won't say
Ranveer: I feel something different about that night it is a new feeling please say Ishani what happened that night ?
Ishani: (she continued to blush) hmm I won't say
Ishveer and their parents reached mumbai
Ishani was about to enter the house but Ranveer stops her and says he have a surprise for ishani
Ishani: (with lots of curiosity)what surprise?
Ranveer: you first close your eyes
Ishani closes her eyes after few seconds Ranveer says Ishani to open her eyes Ishani opens her eyes she was surprised to see her whole family standing she became emotional and hugs baa.
Baa: I know Ishani one day are family will unite again
Chaitali:I am sorry ranveer I scolded you thinking you killed my son
Ranveer: kaki forget it past is
Prateek: everyone please stop talking I feel very hungry lets go and have lunch
Amba: ya ya come everyone

Everyone started move towards dining table but ranveer grabs Ishani
Ranveer : Ishani you still didn't say what happened that night
Ishani: tk tonight I show you what happened that night
Ranveer: show how ?
Ishani goes without saying anything
At night ranveer comes to their room and opens the door he was surprised to see full room is decorated with flowers Ishani was standing their dressed like servent ( dress l ranveer was wearing that night) Ishani walks towards him. ranveer is standing speechless .Ishani comes close to him and says tonight I show you what happened that night . she plays a song Ang Laga De...Ishani comes close to ranveer and kiss him in his lips.

To be continuedEdited by nivithavineyan - 8 years ago
Hey buddy it's nice and it's amazing idea to continue the MATSH episode on ward ...
Which ekta end ...just in an instant 😭
awww itz instresting.plz continue dr.
nice ff dear plz continue this ff in this track πŸ˜³
Nice FF dear loved it
Continue we can feel MATSH again by reading your FF
nice story dear continue
Lovely work darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

We all will support you dearπŸ˜‰
It was very nice plz continue.but plz give long updates if possible.
Episode 2
Ranveer comes to say something but Ishani stops him and says till now you have given me only happiness but I have given you only pain but tonight I will give myself to you again
Ranveer : again ?
Ishani: ya ranveer that night I gave myself to you
Ishani hugs ranveer tum hi ho... plays
Ranveer: Ishani you are my star now I will be your sky none can separate us we stay together forever because both Ranveer and Ishani says together Meri Aashiqui Tum Hi and they both have a long eye lock slowly Ranveer makes Ishani lie on the bed . he kisses her on her forehead.Ishani grabs ranveer towards her neck and she bites his ears and they consummate their marriage .
Morning Ishani is on ranveer's arms sun light enters there room. Ishani slowly opens her eyes and see ranveer near and smiles she goes to washroom for take bath after sometime she comes back to room and search ranveer he was not their she found a bag and card on bed she took that bag saw inside there was black dress she was surprised .she opened the card "wear this first by ranveer" was written on the card she went to the washroom again and changed her dress . after changing she came near the dressing table and saw the mirror ( dress was black long party wear sleeve less)
Ishani: wow ishani you look beautiful in this dress ranveer's choice is good
Ishani found an another card on the table she took that and read "baby you are my love find your gift behind your love"
Ishani: my love is ranveer but Ranveer is not here then what she thinks suddenly she remembers photo ya he is saying about photo of him. she searches all his photos but nothing found suddenly Ishani remembers I forgot to search my favourite pic of ranveer she goes and take that photo frame she finds a box behind the photo she got a big smile on her face she opens the box there was a beautiful diamond eating inside .she found an another card there she read " wear this and come to the place we often go while we were friends"
Ishani: ranveer this is too much why are u playing
To be continued
Keep updating such a nice thought to continue
wawo both chapters are amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
your FF is completely in different way please continue it loved it😳😳😳
I will update next episode tomorrow