India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Show rank stable at #2

crazy_vaish IF-Dazzler
crazy_vaish
crazy_vaish

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
This week also our Show is stable at #2. We got 895 points and show ranked #1 has 1174 points. Wooaah, thats a whooping 279 points difference. The shows ranked #3 and #4 are not very far away from us. I've seen that we are lacking points in the followers, views and buzz section. I know the show being a new one is having decent number of followers. But we need to up the no of followers if we are to stand at #1. If the followers increase, i think views will automatically increase. I don't know how buzz can be increased. 
                                        So Forum wasiyon, Please comment regularly on Namik and Nikita profiles and don't forget to mention "Ek Duje Ke Vaaste'' in your comment. Wherever you comment please use full names of actors and the Show as it is:
1. Namik Paul- N,P Capital letters
2.Nikita Dutta- N,D capitals
3. Ek Duje Ke Vaaste- E,D,K,V Capitals

Please don't comment in short forms as i read somewhere that it doesn't count in computing the show or actors ranking. I've seen many people commenting in short forms in the actors profiles. You can comment once in 24rs on the actors profiles. So please do comment regularly once in 24 hrs. And also whenever there is news about Namik , Nikita or the show, comment. You can comment there once in every 60 min i guess. And do comment when the article is new as i read when the new sign sign is taken off, it doesn't add up to the ratings. Do like all the comments in actors profiles and the news articles.

Rate the show whenever you open the first page of the forum. You can see it in the top left. 

And not to forget comment on the Chaska meter show ranking thread and also television celebrity ranking thread. You can comment there  5 times in 60 min without spamming.

Pardon me if have bored you with my pravachan. This is my small Koshish to increase the show's and the actor's ranking. I think the whole team of EKDV is doing a fantastic job and hum unke liye itna to kar sakte hai.

And lastly promote the show. Ask all your friends on other forums to give the show a try and make them our members. Tell them to join the AT and also join Namik and Nikita's fan clubs. And also do promote on twitter if possible. I'm not so good at marketing so do anything and everything to promote the show.

So EKDVians Shuroo ho jaao aur lage raho if you are not asleep by the end of this

Isse pehle Joote Chappal pade main chali jaati hoonSilly

EDIT: 

CREDIT:@prc_fan1 Click the star button next to my forums section to add EKDV to your forums 
      to increase the number of followers and also the buzz.

Edited by crazy_vaish - 18 April 2016 at 1:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbirkprfan1s.sayraindraniguptaAngels11Sadia.RituRi21BinKuchKahe.Manan_fab5_ky2

nammy_25 IF-Sizzlerz
nammy_25
nammy_25

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
WOWW !! congratulations Party
BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Guys, also add EDKV to your forums, by clicking the star button. That increases the number of followers, & the buzz.

Congo everyone on the stable rank! Hug

Edited by prc_fan1 - 18 April 2016 at 1:47am
rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Congrats
_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Congo for stable ranking..
poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Wowww we rock! A few shraman scenes will do the magic this week!
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Stable ranking...How nice! Smile
Congrats to all.
But I really wish the show was on top. It deserves to be on top.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indranigupta

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
MUCH NEEDED POST
THANKU SO MUCH
AND CONGRATULATIONS FORUMWASIS
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy_vaish