Swaragini
Swaragini

New SR 18th April OLVs. SanLak Business Delegates + WU updated

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged

First OLV:
Raglak, AP, Pari, And Sujju are in the mandir. Pari is praying and Sujju is saying something to AP and making faces towards Pari. SwaSan are shown coming down the stairs, teasing each other. Swara's hair are wet so my freaking assumption was right  Some ahem ahem did happen  Sanskaar is trying to hold her hand while going to the mandir, but she runs away. While she gets to the mandir, Ragini is shown teasing her with her expressions. Swear apologizes for coming late for the prayer and AP and Sujju both smile (guess everyone figured they did have some ahem ahem). Parineeta is trying to teach Swara to not to repeat that again since she is the bahu of the house and also the jethani of ragini. So if she does stuff like that, what will Ragini learn from her? (Dude, seriously). Laksh interrupts and says its ok bhabhi, its their first time. And he does say something else which cracks Ragini up, i think to tease SwaSan only but I dono what he said. But Swara hits Ragini on hand playfully for continuously teasing her.

Again the same scene but dialogues little audible. So when the aarti is going on, Ragini is shown looking backward, I guess towards SwaSan bedroom. And then RagLak share a naughty smile i guess thinking about SwaSan. Sujju is whispering to AP how she is not able to understand Pari anymore since sometimes she acts so good and sometimes she acts like a crazy. AP asks her to be quite and focus on aarti. And commenting on her keys, badi aayi zimmadaari ka natak karne wali. Ok Laksh dialogue was audible now: So basically he is saying its ok its their first time. When they will get use to it, they won't be late.

So after the aarti, sisters are (maybe) walking towards the kitchen. Maybe AP or Sujju is stopping them nd asking them to make some sweet. Ragini whispers something in Swara's ears to tease her (not audible but something on the suhaagraat.. like we should make sweet after all you had SR) and Swara again playfully hits her. SanLak bromance and sisters admiring the bond. Swara suggest to make mysorepak and that she found the recipe online. I guess pari stops them and says she makes the best sweet and she will make it. And both the sisters agree. Sujju taunts pari to not to forget to remove keys while cooking. AP happy coz they got the contract from foreign delegates and SanLak doing tareef of each other on how because of the other they got the contract.

The gents of the house are interacting with the delegate and SR sisters come out tensed from the kitchen and I guess Swara is trying to text Sanskaar. SanLak excuses from everyone and goes towards the sisters. SR whispering to SanLak about the keys (not audible but it sounded like keys kho gayi hai). Sanskaar goes with Swara and Ragini follows them. Laksh informs DP. They come to table. They are again back in the hall. Nothing was audible

AP saying fine pari, you can make mysore paak and SR will help you. Sujju says aachaa sethani ab jab banane jaa hi rahi ho to yeh chabiyoon ja jo guchha hai use sambhal kar side main rakhna. SR sisters serving tea and water to the delegates and Sujju flaunting her english. Vidheshi speaking in Hindi. Other things are similar to the above OLV. Delegate is full and says i cannot eat anymore. But Swara says you will atleast have to have sweet. Its made by our bhabhi. Delegate takes the first bite and is very impressed and says I have never tried this before. He takes a second bite and I guess the key hurts him so he screams.

Similar to the two OLVs above but added the delegate overacting at the end. What the hell is cherub doing in my mithai and all. 

Phew!! ONE OLV Over

Edited by .IamShonali. - 18 April 2016 at 2:45am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711JannatulNayma09Teddy94_InDreamWorld_indrani7495.Pinky.SankyGalsvg98shaki218gayu6-GrilledCheese-SizzleDazzlenikki1211chibi_deeakrishuuuuuuuuuuNiyati_21Nupur_5Sajiielol_leku_RoFlSeriously.luvakankshaFari_15-Sud-nikitaloveumamta9992Saradevuu23Banjaaran.sam.Fariiiiisoumi93Bon_VivantShinning_ADLoveSonu2408NiViren-Rajtamanna1391....Poojie....tiny15preetgurti-Swetha-MysticRiverMagesPRINCESS_ALISHA

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:26am | IP Logged
WU please Smile
sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Can anyone give a WU please Embarrassed
.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:29am | IP Logged
i am updating the WU!!
please wait for few mins!! OLVs are very long!!
But looks like SwaSan has already made up!!!
Swara and Sanskaar are shown coming down together and Sanskaar is trying to naughty with her and hold her hand

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SankyGal_InDreamWorld_Esha012Nupur_5nikki1211chibi_deeakrishuuuuuuuuuuFari_15LoveSonu2408Bon_Vivant....Poojie....tiny15-Swetha-

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .IamShonali.

i am updating the WU!!
Swara and Sanskaar are shown coming down together and Sanskaar is trying to naughty with her and hold her hand

Awww..that's soo cute Big smile
sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .IamShonali.

i am updating the WU!!

Thanks  shona...shall  wait patiently...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the OLVs 
Fariiiii IF-Rockerz
Fariiiii
Fariiiii

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged