Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SBAS Preview(pics. added)-Foreign delegate munches key with food-18/4 (Page 4)

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Taget Swasan only na Pari na please...sanskar ki ungli hi jala doLOL taki sign na kar sake koi paper and laksh sign karle... Koi nikal do swasan ko MM se pleaseROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FariiiiiLoveSonu2408

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .IamShonali.

Yes!! Already noticed!! And the wet hair is also taking my attention and making me think SwaSan has already made up from their MU.

i think Sanskaar brought new kangaans for her to manofy her when he realizes that she didn't lost them but goons took it away from her. In the end of the OLV Ragini is stopping parineeta from sprouting shit and is asking Swara whether whatever everyone is saying is the truth!! Coz she feels something else happened. And hopefully Swara will be shown saying the truth then or maybe when she is alone in her room. And If by chance they show a scene where Sanskaar will find the roses that he gave along with the kangaans, then he might himself try to find the truth and ask her again if she doesn't say anything when Ragini is asking her

I am curious to see how they make up.. I hope it is some meaning one not the silly gifts. Gifting the kangan back is fine Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5.IamShonali.FariiiiiLoveSonu2408tiny15

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by temishfan

Tfs.
Its done by parineeta only to show the sisters as careless but maybe somehow the situation will be handled or either the foreign delegate will leave upset and laksh sanskar will  be upset with their wives plus even the family as they would have trusted swaragini with food arrangements. Lets see what happens

I do have almost the same feeling. Basically show the sisters down, which will affect SanLak's reputation with the delegates and adarsh can have some spotlight

Or something happened coz of Pari's carelessness and the sisters are the saviors againLOL

Ditto..its like aek teer se do nishane for pari..show swaragini careless and become good bahu and on other hand sanlak loose this contract and somehow aadarsh gets it and he too rises in eyes of dp and family.
I feel this track might turn oout to be swaragini vs sanlak

Nupur_5.IamShonali.

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Yes!! Already noticed!! And the wet hair is also taking my attention and making me think SwaSan has already made up from their MU.

i think Sanskaar brought new kangaans for her to manofy her when he realizes that she didn't lost them but goons took it away from her. In the end of the OLV Ragini is stopping parineeta from sprouting shit and is asking Swara whether whatever everyone is saying is the truth!! Coz she feels something else happened. And hopefully Swara will be shown saying the truth then or maybe when she is alone in her room. And If by chance they show a scene where Sanskaar will find the roses that he gave along with the kangaans, then he might himself try to find the truth and ask her again if she doesn't say anything when Ragini is asking her

I am curious to see how they make up.. I hope it is some meaning one not the silly gifts. Gifting the kangan back is fine Smile

Even I am very curious to know actually what are they gonna show and how are they gonna show it!!

I had a feeling that they might stretch it by showing SwaSan having little distance coz of this incident and Uttara's situation adding in!! I guess we will know more when we will see the segment. If SwaSan are shown smiling and interacting, that means they have made up already. And if not, we all know a major storm is waiting for SwaSanLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5FariiiiiLoveSonu2408tiny15

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Sbas upld small video also
.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Tfs.
Its done by parineeta only to show the sisters as careless but maybe somehow the situation will be handled or either the foreign delegate will leave upset and laksh sanskar will  be upset with their wives plus even the family as they would have trusted swaragini with food arrangements. Lets see what happens

I do have almost the same feeling. Basically show the sisters down, which will affect SanLak's reputation with the delegates and adarsh can have some spotlight

Or something happened coz of Pari's carelessness and the sisters are the saviors againLOL

Ditto..its like aek teer se do nishane for pari..show swaragini careless and become good bahu and on other hand sanlak loose this contract and somehow aadarsh gets it and he too rises in eyes of dp and family.
I feel this track might turn oout to be swaragini vs sanlak

hmm yah!! quite a possibility!!
And Uttara's case could be a built up where sisters will support each other and brothers might support each other and oppose them coz they will think its their carelessness againLOL

Nupur_5tiny15

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:22am | IP Logged
khane main chabiErmm
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing... i liked Swara's wet look Wink