Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

SBAS Preview(pics. added)-Foreign delegate munches key with food-18/4 (Page 3)

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Joined: 17 January 2016
Posts: 5250

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Tfs.
Its done by parineeta only to show the sisters as careless but maybe somehow the situation will be handled or either the foreign delegate will leave upset and laksh sanskar will  be upset with their wives plus even the family as they would have trusted swaragini with food arrangements. Lets see what happens

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Joined: 05 August 2013
Posts: 12116

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetgurti

[QUOTE=LoveSonu2408]So ths way pari shw swaragini se chabi nehi sambhal rahi & tk over the keys.
Pari y r u targeting ragya?target only swasan na & mk thm leave mm.[/QUOTE
Her main target is swasan i am so sure

target swasan means kick out thm 4m mm nt create mu btw swasan.i hope pari ll nt do smthng lk tht.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5Fariiiiisoumi93tiny15preetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 39510

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

Originally posted by preetgurti

[QUOTE=LoveSonu2408]So ths way pari shw swaragini se chabi nehi sambhal rahi & tk over the keys.
Pari y r u targeting ragya?target only swasan na & mk thm leave mm.[/QUOTE
Her main target is swasan i am so sure

target swasan means kick out thm 4m mm nt create mu btw swasan.i hope pari ll nt do smthng lk tht.

I hope she kicks swasan out coz mu between swasan will not work with trps
Its always swasan vs vamps work weather rag kavya kavita or pari

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5FariiiiiLoveSonu2408

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Joined: 05 November 2015
Posts: 4483

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temishfan

Tfs.
Its done by parineeta only to show the sisters as careless but maybe somehow the situation will be handled or either the foreign delegate will leave upset and laksh sanskar will  be upset with their wives plus even the family as they would have trusted swaragini with food arrangements. Lets see what happens

I do have almost the same feeling. Basically show the sisters down, which will affect SanLak's reputation with the delegates and adarsh can have some spotlight

Or something happened coz of Pari's carelessness and the sisters are the saviors againLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5FariiiiiNitaReidsoumi93LoveSonu2408....Poojie....

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Joined: 05 August 2013
Posts: 12116

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetgurti

Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

Originally posted by preetgurti

[QUOTE=LoveSonu2408]So ths way pari shw swaragini se chabi nehi sambhal rahi & tk over the keys.
Pari y r u targeting ragya?target only swasan na & mk thm leave mm.[/QUOTE
Her main target is swasan i am so sure

target swasan means kick out thm 4m mm nt create mu btw swasan.i hope pari ll nt do smthng lk tht.


I hope she kicks swasan out coz mu between swasan will not work with trps
Its always swasan vs vamps work weather rag kavya kavita or pari

exactly.lets see.
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Joined: 01 August 2005
Posts: 42286

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .IamShonali.

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Are those kangans back on Swara's hands? Confused
Foreign delegates are not gone back yet? Some business party at home I guess. Would SanLak be given preference now?  

Edited: What is this key being found in food? Shocked

Could be Pari trying to show SwaSan and RagLak down in front of the delegates so that Adarsh gets some importance?

Yes..very much possible.. 

BTW..are you seeing kangans in Swara's hands? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5.IamShonali.

ShikhaAgrawal IF-Sizzlerz
ShikhaAgrawal
ShikhaAgrawal

Joined: 12 June 2006
Posts: 20228

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:08am | IP Logged
tfs and ragya lukinh superb as usual and thanx pari for targeting ragya so that least they will be thrown out of the mm luv u ragya and sp. ragini
.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Joined: 05 November 2015
Posts: 4483

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by .IamShonali.

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Are those kangans back on Swara's hands? Confused
Foreign delegates are not gone back yet? Some business party at home I guess. Would SanLak be given preference now?  

Edited: What is this key being found in food? Shocked

Could be Pari trying to show SwaSan and RagLak down in front of the delegates so that Adarsh gets some importance?

Yes..very much possible.. 

BTW..are you seeing kangans in Swara's hands? 

Yes!! Already noticed!! And the wet hair is also taking my attention and making me think SwaSan has already made up from their MU.

i think Sanskaar brought new kangaans for her to manofy her when he realizes that she didn't lost them but goons took it away from her. In the end of the OLV Ragini is stopping parineeta from sprouting shit and is asking Swara whether whatever everyone is saying is the truth!! Coz she feels something else happened. And hopefully Swara will be shown saying the truth then or maybe when she is alone in her room. And If by chance they show a scene where Sanskaar will find the roses that he gave along with the kangaans, then he might himself try to find the truth and ask her again if she doesn't say anything when Ragini is asking her




Edited by .IamShonali. - 18 April 2016 at 1:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5FariiiiiLoveSonu2408....Poojie....

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SBB serial express YT link+SBAS link-17/4/2016

2

Author: -Neeva1906-   Replies: 14   Views: 3178

-Neeva1906- 14 3178 17 April 2016 at 12:45pm by Fariiiii
RagYa Romance[SBAS Seg] Pics

2

Author: Laura..   Replies: 13   Views: 2379

Laura.. 13 2379 15 April 2016 at 7:34am by Swasan-RagLak
SBB,SBAS,E24 segment links-Swara-Simar ka nagada-14/4/2016

Author: -Neeva1906-   Replies: 3   Views: 587

-Neeva1906- 3 587 14 April 2016 at 7:41am by -Neeva1906-
SBAS preview - Lakshya's funeral(preview video added)

2 3 4

Author: sam.   Replies: 26   Views: 3866

sam. 26 3866 29 March 2016 at 3:25am by PRINCESS_ALISHA
SBAS pic and PREVIEW Ragini commits suicide 20/2/16- SBB Preview ADDED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: MusicAddict   Replies: 94   Views: 8155

MusicAddict 94 8155 20 February 2016 at 2:52am by lol_leku_RoFl

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index