Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
its sad ending...if yes...plz let me knw...will quit last prt...

paiful update...

loved it ...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Emotional update..
Plz don't end the story with sad ending..
Waiting for next update..
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
superb update 
pl dont end sad 

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Emotional update...
can't stop my tears...
finally Geet found out all Truth about Maan...
looking forward for next part...
continue soon...
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thats gud now only one part left
fir mein padungi

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi..
Uff hai rabba yeh kya parts  hai maan ko itna problem. I am agreed with rashmi agar  sad ending to have no like and comment ..about geet kalsi kya hoga ...I want happy maneet ..aree  reports  galat krwa do ( I know dramatic par for maneet anything will be accepted) 
Want happy maneet
Thank 
Waiting for next 
Param-Sundari thumbnail

removed.

Edited by SundariP - 3 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
me first...
I knew it! I knew this is exactly what was going to happen. he would find a donor and be back hale and hearty. Lovely one.

But the best part here was your writing...beautifully written. Just too beautifully written... esply about his doubts and dilemma... his conflict between giving up and holding on...perfect!

I loved everything about this update... her care, them talking and esply the engagement ring scene...so heart touching yaa! And they finally did it! Together! They were back.

The entire story for me was well balanced. You know it started with geet having her own insecurities, her own troubles and it took a hell lot of him to bring her back into the light. And then it gradually shifted to maan.. his army endeavours to his bravery to his battle with death... it was like a full circle. And hence, so well balanced. Totally loved that thing about you.

The ending conversation...his pranks, her anger and then the proposal...oh so cute! i could feel their emotions reaching out to me... like i said, beautifully written. But you know I expected to see maan really biting her dimples on their first night. πŸ˜‰
Epilogue is coming right?

Ohh what am I asking... it IS coming!!☺️

Update soon!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kawaii_geet - 7 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
last part
chalo dekhte hain mera comment aata hai ya nahin😈

Umm maine socha comment de hi deti hoon
tum badi besabri se wait kar rahi hogi..hai na?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
 anyways mujhe to koi note nahin dikha mere liye😭😭
maine socha kuchh special bolna tha mere liye.. chalo ab comment deti hoon

Lol I m scratching my headπŸ˜†
itni asaani se donor mil gaya???😲😲😲
maine socha koi twist- wist hoga..par yahaan to kuchh bhi nahin tha seedhe donor ko le aayi tumπŸ˜†
I liked the update but it was little straight as compare to your other updates of this story.😳😳 aisa mujhe laga..😳😳

Maan got a donor and everyone knows that he is going to get well soon as soon as possible with geet beside him always..
Geet requested him to give engagement ring back to her..Though Maan was little reluctant but geet was not ready to let it go...Finally he surrendered to her wish..
Family too stood strong beside him . Though his confident was little low but Geet was more confident that babaji will not do injustice to them... she knew that he would be back to her for ever.. and he had to come back to the world where his family specially His Love...His Geet was waiting for him.
maan improved with each passing day and he and geet were ready to live a blissful life together ahead..
Nice update pooja..
so this was the only story which i was reading yours.. let's see ab kab milte hain tumhaare threads par.. See you..Byeee

ab jaldi se epilogue bhi do... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
like pahle hi hit kar diya..ye mat sochna ki padhne ke baad hit kiya🀣