India-Forums

New One Shot-Main Yahaan Hoon-18/04/16

HCDeewani Senior Member
HCDeewani
HCDeewani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Hello everyone! My name is Nikki and I'm loving the show so far. I find Rishi and Tanu a beautiful Jodi. KS and SM are doing a lovely job. This is just a one shot I wrote over the weekend and wanted to share with you all. I'll be honest, I'm not a great writer, but I want to improve. So constructive criticism is always welcome, as well as positive comments :)
Turned out a little longer than I thought :P
Cheers!
Main Yahaan Hoon

Tanu walked down the stairs in her beautiful blue sari. She wore a heavily embroidered, deep pink blouse that, complimented her face with a natural blush. Her eyes were lined with the darkest of kajal and, her lips tinted with the prettiest pink hue. Her lips turned into a smile as she walked down for her Roka, but her eyes told a different story all together. She couldn't get Him out of her mind. Since one of their arguments the night before, He had been stuck in her mind no matter what she did. She sat down on the decorated sofa next to her Chachi, and tried to give the man who sat across from her, a big smile. She failed, and quickly lowered her gaze to the ground.

Then she felt Him. It was as if her body was a tuned to Him. There was electricity in the air. She didn't have to look up to know He was there. Her heart beat a little faster, her breathing became a little shallow, and no matter how much she tried, her eyes inched up to get a glimpse of Him.

When their eyes met, it was as if the whole world stood still. Her beautiful eyes met his mischief filled eyes. He wore a white sherwani with silver sequins and a bright blue stole. His dark brown hair styled off of his forehead, and a determined smile adorned his handsome face. That was her Rishi.

Tanu realized her Chachi was saying something and she quickly adverted her gaze back to the floor and nodded her head to whatever Chachi was saying. Her eyes looked up again to catch a quick glimpse of Rishi. But he wasn't there. That made her mind turn back to the events of the night before.

--- Last Night---

"Tanvi meri baat suno." Rishi called out exasperated.

Tanu walked around the terrace picking up all the laundry. "Muhje koi baat nahi suni hai. Tum jao yahan se."

Rishi walked back and forth around her pleading with her to listen. He had enough, he was only human and he was getting frustrated. Why can't she just listen. He grabbed her arm and turned her around to face him. "Tanvi just listen to me dammit. Mujhe tumse baat karni hai, and tum yahan chup chap kadhi ho kar sunogi. "

Tanu opened her mouth to argue, but rishi interrupted. "Tanvi I swear if you say anything right now I..." he paused and pulled her face closer, "I'll do what I've wanted to do since I saw you. And believe me, it will make you stop talking."

Tanu's eyes widened and she closed her mouth embarrassed. She looked away.

"Sharmate hue kitni pyaari lag rahi ho." Rishi commented grinning, momentarily forgetting his frustration.

"Kya bolna hai? Jaldi bolo warna main ja rahi hoon." Tanu said wanting to get this over with.

Rishi loosened his grip," Please yeh shaadi mat karo. I know Chachi tumse karwa rahi hai. Tum uss Pavan ko pasand nahi karti ho-"

Tanu looked up shocked, "tum yeh kaise keh sakte ho? Mujhe kaun pasand hai, aur kaun nahi, tum muhje nahi bata sakte."

"Stop this. I know very well, you're doing this because you want to make it look like you don't care about me. You do Tanvi, tumhe bahut fikar hai meri. "

"Koi fikar nahi hai. Tum mere mangetar nahi ho. You are engaged to Tanu. Jo fikar karni hai, Tanu karegi, main nahi. Do you understand? I don't care." Tanu replied.

Rishi's eyes showed that her words hurt him, but that only made him persistent. "Tumhara kal roka nahi hoga. Uss ullu ke saath toh bilkul nahi. I won't let it happen."

Tanu sighed," Rishi, tum kuch nahi kar sakte. I don't have feelings for you. Tumhari shaadi meri behen se ho rahi hai. You don't mean anything to-"

"Bas karo," Rishi said furious. "Kuch bhi bolo, lekin yeh jhoot mat bolo. Don't say that I don't mean anything to you, don't say that you don't have feelings for me. Just don't lie."

Tanu knew she struck a chord, she had to hurt him so he wouldn't do anything stupid. "Why not? It's not a lie, maine jo kuch kaha, sab sach kaha. Koi feeling nahi hai, koi fikar, koi farak nahi parta. Koi bhi min-"

"Maine kaha BAS!" Rishi yelled. "Koi farak nahi parta? Koi feelings nahi? Yeh jo humare beech hai, this electricity, kuch bhi nahi hai? Theek hai, tumhe iss jhoot mein rehna hai toh raho. Tumhe uss ullu se roka karna hai, toh karo. Just remember this darling, main nahi bhi rahunga, toh bhi tum mere baare mein sochogi. Main samne nahi aaunga, lekin tumhari nazare mujhe dhoondhegi. Tum jahan bhi dekhogi, mujhe paaogi. Tumhare dil aur dimaag mein, sirf main rahunga. Kal jab tum uss ullu ko dekhogi, toh tum sirf Rishi ko paaogi. Pyaar kiya hai tumse, kasam di hai maine. Tum meri ho. Aur tum yeh khud ek din, sab ke samne kahogi."

Tanu stared at him, tears threatening to fall, "aisa kabhi nahi hoga."

Then, Rishi smiled, "woh toh waqt bataaye ga jaaneman. Pata hai, tumhari choti behen ne mujhse ek baat kahi thi. Aur woh sach hai. Haath se toh koi bhi cheen leta hai, lekin Kismat se nahi. Meri kismat tum ho. Aur tumhari Kismat, main." He let go of her arm and backed away. He winked at her, smiled and walked away.

----Present---

"Tanu di, kahan khoi ho?" Ahana asked snapping Tanu out of her thoughts.

"Kuch nahi," Tanu tried to smile.

"Di, tum theek toh ho? Meri baat maano, iss idiot se shaadi mat kar. Mujhe bilkul pasand nahi hai. Mann toh karta hai, ki munh todh doon."

"Ahana, bas. Rishi acha ladka hai. Aur agar Chachi-"

"Pavan." Ahana interrupted.

"Kya?" Tanu asked.

"Di, aap ne Rishi ka naam liya." Ahana whispered.

Tanu turned a light shade of pink, "tumne galat suna hoga, maine Pavan kaha tha. Rishi ka naam kyun lungi?" Tanu lied.

Ahana let it go. "Di main abhi aayi."

Tanu shut her eyes trying to focus on something other than the turmoil in her heart. "Main Rishi ke baare mein kyun sochti rehti hoon? Hey Maa, meri madat kar." She prayed. Yet her eyes still searched for any sign of Rishi.

"Tanvi, beta smile," Chachi sneered. "Aise munh sujha kar baitho gi, toh log kya sochenge? Zara nazar utakar apne dulhe ke saath nain mataka karo. Hmm, logon ko pata chale ki haan yeh dono dulha dulhan hai." Chachi smiled at Tanu. But Tanu understood the underlying threat. And by "logon", Chachi meant Rishi.

Tanu took a deep breath and looked up at her groom, but she was shocked to see Rishi sitting across from her. He had a heart stopping smile and winked at her. Scared, Tanu turned away trying to leave the room. Just then Chachi got hold of her arm and sat her back down. "Kahan jaa rahi ho? Shant se yahan baitho."

Tanu desperately tried to get away. When she stole a look at where Rishi sat, she stopped.  Rishi was nowhere in sight. Pavan sat idly talking with his friend. Tanu looked around the room but Rishi was nowhere. "Yeh mera vehem tha?" She thought.

---

Jaanam Dekh Lo

Mit Gayi Dooriyaan

Main Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan...

---

Tanu tried to listen to what ahana was saying but she couldn't concentrate. She looked at her baby sister but her gaze fell on the person behind her. Rishi. He leaned up against the pillar smiling mischievously. His eyes dancing in the white light taunting her.

Ahana shook Tanu back into reality, "di! What are you looking at."

"Ahana, woh Rish-" she pointed toward the pillar, but rishi wasn't there anymore.

---

Jaanam, Dekh Lo, Mit Gayi Dooriyaan

Main Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan

Kaisi, Sarhadein, Kaisi Majbooriyaan

Main Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoonm yahaan

-----

The Roka ceremony happened in a blur for Tanu. She didn't realize when it began and when it ended.

She was jolted back to the present when her Chachi pulled her up to dance with Pawan. Smilingly she said, "apne dulhe ke saath nach. Sab nach rahe hai. Tumhe khush dikh na hai hmm."

Tanu stood around awkwardly as the rest of the family danced around her. Just then someone held her hand and twirled her around. She twirled straight into Rishi's arms.

---

Tum Chhupa Na Sakogi Main Woh Raaz Hoon

Tum Bhoola Na Sakogi Woh Andaaz Hoon

---

Rishi wrapped his one arm around her waist, pulling her close. The other hand locked on to Tanu's hand, as he began to sway to the music. She let go of inhibitions. Tanu rested her head onto his chest and sighed deeply. His heartbeat the only thing she heard.

---

Goonjta Hoon Jo Dil Mein Toh Hairaan Ho Kyun

Main Tumhaare Hi Dil Ki Toh Awaaz Hoon

Sun Sako, Toh Suno, Dhadkanon Ki Zabaan

---

Tanu spun around, but accidently bumped into the lady carrying a tray of juice. She snapped out of her dream as the cold juice soaked her sari. Without a bother she looked around the room...but Rishi wasn't there. "Kya ho raha. Main pagal ho rahi hoon. Rishi toh yahan kahin bhi nahi, toh main kyun soch rahi hoon. Yeh galat hai."

"Tanvi beta, koi baat nahi. Ja kar change karle," Beeji said ushering her towards the farthest room in the hall.

"Beeji woh toh Rishi ka kamra hai, Tanvi tum mere kamre-" Chachi was interrupted by Beeji.

"Aree Rishi ke kamre mein maine sare sariyan rakhi thi. Un saariyon mein ek bag tumhara hai. Waise bhi Rishi toh ghar par nahi hai." Beeji explained hurriedly.

After being pushed into the room, Beeji closed the door and sent a quick prayer to God. "Kali Maa, yeh dono bache ko mila de. Ek dosre ke liye bilkul sahi hai."

---

Tanu looked around the room for any of the shopping bags that Beeji told her about. She saw a bag with her name written on it. She opened it and saw a beautiful blue and green saree. She picked it up and went to the bathroom to change. Coming out she headed for the dresser and started to pleat her pallu. Her mind constantly retreated back to Rishi...and the pictures in the rooom were not helping her state of mind. Everywhere she looked she saw him, every thought was connected to him.

"Mere baare mein soch rahi ho?"

Tanu froze. She looked into the mirror and her gaze fell on to the man that was causing havoc on all her senses. "No no no...this is not real." Tanu turned around and stepped towards him, then took her steps back again. "Subhe se mere dimaag mein bas gaye ho. Jahan jaati ho, tum nazar aarahe ho. You are just a figment of my imagination. Tum toh ghar par bhi nahi ho. You are not here right now. Tanu get a grip on yourself." She rambled on.

Rishi walked to her, enjoying her turmoil a little more than he should be. Tanvi...Tanvi... main sach mein hoon. I'm real and I'm here."

Main Hi Main Ab Tumhaare Khayaalon Mein Hoon

Main Jawaabon Mein Hoon

Main Sawaalon Mein Hoon

Main Tumhaare Har Ek Khwaab Mein Hoon Basa

Main Tumhaari Nazar Ke Ujaalon Mein Hoon

---

Rishi caressed her face lovingly, "Kaha tha...ek baar nahi, bar bar kaha tha. Hum ek doosre ki Kismat hain. Duniya mein kuch hojaye...humara saath humesha hoga. Tanvi, jis tarah tum mere baare mein soch rahi ho...mera bhi yeh haal. Tumhe khush dekhna hai...tumhe khushi dena hai."

Tanu hesitantly touched his face, "you are real." She leaned into a hug, resting her forehead to his chest. She heard the strong beat of his heart. It was music to her ears, it was her life line.

Dekhti, Ho Mujhe, Dekhti Ho Jahaan

Jaanam, Dekh Lo, Mit Gayi Dooriyaan

Kaisi Sarhadein, Kaisi Majbooriyaan

Tanu backed away from just as quickly as she hugged him. "Mera Roka ho chukka hai."

Rishi grinned slyly, "Roka hua hai...Shaadi nahi."

---

How was it? Hope to hear from you all :)

Nikki

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

whoscontact.remyarohinimaneeshaFanduaditi16sara1990DeepaavengKratikaSengarKSgarima22..gracie..arviabhigyacuteariya..GurmiT..

arviabhigya IF-Sizzlerz
arviabhigya
arviabhigya

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Amazing yaar Clap Clap
You were able to usher us into this magical world of TanShi Embarrassed
Very well written Clap
The song complemented the scenes so well Big smile
And I love the song u chose Embarrassed
It is one of my favourites Embarrassed Big smile
Please do write more stories like this Smile
Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HCDeewaniKratikaSengarKS

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Awsome os yaar...
I hv just lost in TanShi world...
Do write more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HCDeewaniKratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Warm welcome.
kya entry maari... i am speechless LOL
this was really really good enjoyed reading it.
hope you do write more...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HCDeewani

HCDeewani Senior Member
HCDeewani
HCDeewani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arviabhigya

Amazing yaar Clap Clap
You were able to usher us into this magical world of TanShi Embarrassed
Very well written Clap
The song complemented the scenes so well Big smile
And I love the song u chose Embarrassed
It is one of my favourites Embarrassed Big smile
Please do write more stories like this Smile
Wink

Thank you! Smile
Oh wow, im happy i was able to bring you into TanShi's world.
Yeah, Main Yahaan Hoon is such a romantic song Wink
I have more ideas ill try to pen them down soon.
Thanks for the comment Hug
Nikki

arviabhigya

HCDeewani Senior Member
HCDeewani
HCDeewani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Kamal_

Awsome os yaar...
I hv just lost in TanShi world...
Do write more...

Thank you so much for commenting Embarrassed
Nikki
..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
wooww Too goodClap 

HCDeewani

HCDeewani Senior Member
HCDeewani
HCDeewani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

Warm welcome.
kya entry maari... i am speechlessLOL
this was really really good enjoyed reading it.
hope you do write more...Clap

Thank you for the warm welcome yaar. LOL
Hai rabba, speechless? Now im speechless lol.
Thank you for a lovely comment.

Go to top