Hame to pehle hi pata tha LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaroonkashafpallavi25-DZ-

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

Okay, it's Monday and I don't have much time on my hands to argue or quote so am going to say this again once.
What i meant is SRK is not finished he's still making movies and didn't much of flops for long time now.
That shld say something about his stardom.
Also he made himself a name much bigger than any other BW actor and that's not going anywhere even after he's done.
So, there's no reason for people to keep repeating SRK is done he's finished and celebrate.
If his movies aren't making as well it doesn't mean he's losing his star power, that's far greater than BO numbers.
It just means maybe times are changing for them and that includes the other 2 Khans, if you were expecting them to be here forever you must be either delusional or very naive.
So, when SRK's career as crowd puller is fading so will be others, and then he will still have movies like Fan to his credit and if he keeps doing what his doing he will have other movies like Fan as well, and again thats beyond numbers.
Aamir and Salman can only pray and hope for Fan to their credit and since they don't have it and I highly doubt they will ever get it.
He's on his own way quite ahead of them, so to their fans you shld stop celebrating SRK's end, cuz it's not true as of now, and when that time comes so will be for your beloved favorites.
 if I were you i wld be super worried about my favorite ever doing what SRK has done in Fan...which's quite impossible.

Peace everyone. 

@bold Absolutely .
shahrukh has always been a game changer and a risk-taker and he has done the same again . Let's see when others follow him if they have the courage or the potential .

pallavi25Beautyful_Mess-DZ-

.SoulMates. IF-Dazzler
.SoulMates.
.SoulMates.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

Not to burst anyone's bubble but not every actor out there can do every role. That's just a fact. There's a reason why certain actors get approached more for a genre over others because they effing rule that genre or are at least brilliant in it. To state that is not arrogance , it's just a fact. As for that particular comparison or rather a hypothetical scenario that was brought up , I guess the person was more probably trying to say that a Shahrukh can do a BB or a 3 Idiots , as for what the outcome would have been had he done them... nobody knows :) Just like nobody knows what would have happened had SK played Kabir Khan in Chak De because if I'm not wrong he was approached for it at one of time :) 

No it is not a fact coz many actors reject certain roles and then others with different strengths end up being perfect to a Tee for those roles giving blockbusters... you just never know what were to happen if an actor other than who played the role were to have taken it up, so yes it is indeed arrogance and it continues I see LOL

@Bold Exactly!!!!! Nobody knows what would have happened if SK were to play Kabir Khan, SRK were to play Rancho and AK were to play say Chulbul Pandey... we simply wouldn't know coz every actor prepares himself for his roles and brings HIS best to a role. So even hypothetically some SRKians acting like SRK can play every role out there but nobody can play his roles is silly on way too many levels. SRK probably does cry buckets as he does not have a BB, 3 idiots, TZP, etc to his name post 2010 as according to some SK and AK can only dream of doing SRKs roles, Bakwas LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Briyanikidaig

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Of course it's a fact! Are you actually saying every actor out there can do every role? There's something called as talent , there is something called as caliber and that differs from person to person. Of course each actor has his own strength but a mark of a truly great actor is someone who can do a role in any genre and make  his mark there. And stating that is not arrogance.

Shahrukh doesn't need to cry buckets as he he did a Swades , Chak De , KHKN , Darr , MNIK...way before a AK did a TZP or a SK did a BB! LOL If you think a SK can pull off a Kabir Khan , good for you man. Many will disagree and that's not arrogance. Its just called being subjective. Just like you think he can , many think he can't.  Doesn't make  either of those opinions  any less valid. As for the outcome had Shahrukh done a BB or a 3 Idiots , like I said I don't know what the outcome would be as that is something that the audience decides.

Edited by srkjuhi - 18 April 2016 at 7:59am

pallavi25Beautyful_Mess-DZ-

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
LOLkuchh bhi..heads I win tails you loseSleepy
angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

Mini is waqt tum threads se door raho warna tumhaara sar ghoom jaayega LOL
.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
What is going on here?LOL
MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angrybread

Originally posted by MiniRulz

Mini is waqt tum threads se door raho warna tumhaara sar ghoom jaayega LOL
arre kya ABji..wahi purani tu tu main main,tu kaun main khamakha.uss taraf movie good no one else can do,BO doesn't matter phir bhi BO topic bana lo..iss taraf movie not good anyone can do,BO matters topic bana lo and the vicious circle continues happily ever afterTongue

Go to top