SRK's finished. (Page 10)

cory Senior Member
cory
cory

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by corry

Originally posted by yamyam

Ya.. he shouldnt try to make money from masala films because his production company would continue to function from uper ki barsaatConfused

why you caring about money or his company, dont you want him to do meaningful cinema? instead of getting embarrassed competing with people who have passed him long ago? 
no.. i want him to do what is important to him.. what makes him happy and it is his company which does.. You got your meaning ful cinema in Fan.. But he has a company to run, a company which is very dear to him and do I want him to do whatever he wants to keep it going

he has enough money to live off he and his family and the generation next happily. Money is no issue here, i think he should take this route doing a masala once a year to two hehas to find ways of being different now 

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Who am I or anyone else to decide if he has enough money... its his money and his work.. If he wants to establish his company and keep it going, no one has the right to stop him imo.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25-DZ-

cory Senior Member
cory
cory

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
But you are deciding for him that its his company he needs to run it he cares about it so much, he has so much money the richest actor he will make millions through endorsements thats a fact ...a dilwale didnt bring him good business all out masala film,  i would like to see him behind the camera in direction or something i feel he has lots of offer with his filmi knowledge
.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
I am not deciding for him... That is what he said in his ivs.. That he will do masala films cuz thats important to keep the company going.. He would never go in direction..Something else he has mentioned quite often.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25-DZ-

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Still a good movie. At least he's moving away from those shitty movies his fans were complaining about for the past few years. Creepy Baazigar-type SRK in Fan is why I fell in love with him in the 90s. And then Raees this year and again Don 3. I'm happy to be his fan. He's back to role-oreinted and well-scripted movies. So the 2nd half is weak...1st half was brilliant. Overall, SRK can never be finished. He's a legend.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25Mallika-E-Bhais-DZ-

cory Senior Member
cory
cory

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

Still a good movie. At least he's moving away from those shitty movies his fans were complaining about for the past few years. Creepy Baazigar-type SRK in Fan is why I fell in love with him in the 90s. And then Raees this year and again Don 3. I'm happy to be his fan. He's back to role-oreinted and well-scripted movies. So the 2nd half is weak...1st half was brilliant. Overall, SRK can never be finished. He's a legend.

THIS! its not about Red Chillies but as how his fans want to see him 
.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged
And that is what the movie tried to showOuch
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:16am | IP Logged
aren't people tired discussing the same thing again and again...srk v/s aamir v/s salman...why can't you guys just accept that the 3 KHANS are megastar of BW...their era of competition among each other is completed and has prove themselves and rules Bollywood...now their concentration should be focus on performance oriented...currently the 3 KHANS has their own style of making films

aamir does content and performance oriented films
salman does social and masala films 
srk does a mixture of masala and content oriented films

lets appreciate their films

all the 3 KHANS are good in whatever they are doing

as for Fan...its excellent...this genre is totally SRK genre which what made him a superstar in BW during his 90s...Fan brought me back to the era when SRK dare to do a negative role and win his fans heart when the other 2 KHANS refused to do such dark genre as they felt it will ruin their image in their 90s...but SRK took the challenge and did the role of dark characters like in Baazigar...Darr..Anjaam...Fan just brought me back to SRK's 90s era...at this age he still can do a obsessed guy role...what a fabulous performance totally won my heart...it was fantastic...infact an award winning performance...Fan is not commercial cinema to break records...not everyone could digest a film like Fan...the concept is a complicated one...its definitely not for commercial cinema...its highly funny to compare a content oriented film as a commercial cinema  and expect it to break records...Fan is not a commercial cinema...its performance oriented film and SRK gave a fabulous performance...if Taalash is for Aamir...Fan is for SRK...fabulous performance...loved it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Go to top