Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Nicely written 
Pls continue it soon 
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reserve 😳

You know how things have been for me lately. I want to read and comment on this at leisure. And I will 🤗

Edited

I can't relate to the show, the story, and the reason to destroy everything that was built over 2.5 years like this for a leap. But it's taken your story, words and beautiful penning of your idea of what this could lead to absorb me back in. So much so that when this story ended at IshRa realizing Ruhi is alive I don't want it to end and want to read how you would resolve this mess and take the story ahead. 

I absolutely love how you've kept the characters here more than intact and especially given us a tour around Ishita's mind which we barely get to see. She's herself, guilty, pining for her family, love and children but selfless as ever to not intrude if she thinks they are happy without her. 

The master stroke is obviously your OS title and the way you choose to stop at when it should all really begin. Thanks for this write up, although I'd love to read more because it gives a very sensible and honest take on all that the show is about right now. The show's story still has potential if they dig into their creative minds for new ideas, but I think that job is best left to people like you 😆

I am glad YHM has given your some inspiration again. I hope it continues to, so we get to read your work over and over.
Edited by -Anku- - 8 years ago
Anuhyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Aani...

Awesome as always...
Going all feels reading Ishita's inner turmoil..
You always write it so beautifully that we get connected instantly..
You described everyone & their emotions so perfectly...I can totally see DT & KP while reading this..
Would have loved to read Raman's pov too..May be the next part..😉

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awsm OS...
Pain hurt everything ws visible..
Loved it
s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
First of all very Happy to see you writing again its been long time... And finally something from you. 😳

As always you portrayed the characters the situation very beautifully here... i felt really bad for ishita though i know Raman doesn't hate her and he is also miserable without her but his anger in front of her makes me feel bad for ishita ...   so Raman pretending as he having happy family with shagun just to hurt ishita ? I loved Adi's reactions he loves his ishimaa even in show i am loving Adi's character and excited for ishu Adi scenes ...

So ishra seen nidhi ... great looking forward how they find about ruhi and how they resque her ... Will be waiting for next update continue soon... Thanks for the PM Aani 😊
ishra00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it totally. Hope you will continue it 
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

well written,..👏

thanks 😊
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4