The Beginning In The End - IshRa OS

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

anamika87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well written
Continue soon
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's jst awesome ishita's pain seeing Raman and Shagun with kids the place wer she could have been and raman's angst and pain dat she left itz too good and she was right Raman loves d person with all he has and at d same tym he hates them too with d all he has but yaha dono apni apni jagah sahi hein we can't blame anyone d situations made them wat they are today and atlast voh Nidhi dikh hi gayi in logon but even now she is trying to escpae and has d guys to do dat bloody looser
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow beautifulll...i wishedd if u could continue as in letting ruhi/ruhaan clear all the MU and IshRa reunion!

shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was awesome.
Aani, please do continue...
I had something similar in my mind to write but of course you have produce it in a better way.
The moment he calls her Ishita, I felt the bliss of their togetherness again. They will fight for their daughter.
Though, I want Cvs to show something as logical as this, but we know their reputation better to even hope. But, I would really wish Ishra to come together for Ruhi aka Ruhaan's rescue. I want Raman putting Nidhi in jail. I so want, Ishita's love to be given a good name. The mother in her has to be healed and only Ruhi can do that, not even Raman's sweet words or love will get her belief back in her motherhood. I would also like to see Pihu-Ishita connection, as Pihu is close to Shagun.

But, as far as I know, Ishita being Jagatmata, gonna give Pihu to Shagun I think, If at all Manoj's character is still there in the picture.

Just now realized, I wrote a lot... :P 
s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome
waiting for next part
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its unbelievably awesome Aani..
The Pain & the guilt is nicely portrayed..
She couldn't digest this but still happy for him...
He is not enjoying this but still acting..
Both r insane for a reason & unique n their own way..
Hope u cont this one yaar...
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful!! I used to read your writings back when the show was good and I'm so glad to see more OS's from you again
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Aani, a beautiful piece... Honestly I'm so so disconnected from with this show that I don't even feel like peeping in...but if u have written something, how can I miss that. N u don't disappoint ever... Loved it..it gave me pheels after a long time...so thank u