Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneha11yy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Snehu Aaj Tak Mein Kuch Intw Tha Kya Udaan team ka . Vijju ne jo post kiya Insta MEIN they are holding aaj tak mike

Radhu I think they shooted iv for saas bahu and betiyaa .
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sneha11ss

Radhu I think they shooted iv for saas bahu and betiyaa .

okkk maybe it will be played tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Radhika_r thumbnail
Greeshu, Divu and others who did not see the epi

today kn was taunting Suraj again for losing to chakor and refuses to tell him why he has called a press conference or his plan, Suraj gets upset and asks him should he now win his trust again. Kn says yes and tells Suraj to keep an eye on vivaan to win his trust when vivaan comes and asks kn if he can attend the press conference with them and kn agrees in spite of Suraj protesting . Loved surajs hurt looks when kn taunted him and his surprise / anger
when kn agrees to let vivaan attend the press conference

Press conference happens camp and coach announced. Kn finds Suraj drinking in his room during the day and asks what happened to him . Suraj tells him that he is being treated as a Makhkhi by his father and this is his solace. He apologises again and kn finally accepts his apology and tells him his plan . Suraj agrees it is s good plan and father and son hug. Kn thinks to himself that chakor beat his son by cheating but she can't get out of what he has spinned for her now
Loved Suraj , the hurt, the slight anger at kn's behaviour with vivaan and finally making up with the father were all finely performed

Beyond this a little bit of vivaan trying to get chakor to acknowledge that she loves him and asks her if he can drop her At the camp but she refuses
Oh there was adi too at the press conference and is confused as to what kn is planning. Chakor is distracted by thoughts of vivaan and tells adi she is going to camp to get away from vivaan in addition to training. Adi looks worried about distracted chakor
Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
naho dekhi yaar.. will watvh...
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Divu

naho dekhi yaar.. will watvh...

hiii divu ,  after seeing this epi am sure Chakor will be distracted by vivaan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and Suraj babu by chakor๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Today no charaj scenes ..but precap i think chakor will be kidnaped by vivan..i don't think suraj..๐Ÿ˜›
sailuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Greeshu, Divu and others who did not see the epi

today kn was taunting Suraj again for losing to chakor and refuses to tell him why he has called a press conference or his plan, Suraj gets upset and asks him should he now win his trust again. Kn says yes and tells Suraj to keep an eye on vivaan to win his trust when vivaan comes and asks kn if he can attend the press conference with them and kn agrees in spite of Suraj protesting . Loved surajs hurt looks when kn taunted him and his surprise / anger
when kn agrees to let vivaan attend the press conference

Press conference happens camp and coach announced. Kn finds Suraj drinking in his room during the day and asks what happened to him . Suraj tells him that he is being treated as a Makhkhi by his father and this is his solace. He apologises again and kn finally accepts his apology and tells him his plan . Suraj agrees it is s good plan and father and son hug. Kn thinks to himself that chakor beat his son by cheating but she can't get out of what he has spinned for her now
Loved Suraj , the hurt, the slight anger at kn's behaviour with vivaan and finally making up with the father were all finely performed

Beyond this a little bit of vivaan trying to get chakor to acknowledge that she loves him and asks her if he can drop her At the camp but she refuses
Oh there was adi too at the press conference and is confused as to what kn is planning. Chakor is distracted by thoughts of vivaan and tells adi she is going to camp to get away from vivaan in addition to training. Adi looks worried about distracted chakor

tfs dear for ur sort writeen update..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sailuja thumbnail
I want to see  more  screen space of  suraj and charaj scene ๐Ÿ˜•
sailuja thumbnail
diz link not working snehu ..pls update exactly one i couldn't see ..
sailuja thumbnail
I hate vikor scene๐Ÿ˜ก
yes dear๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by sailuja - 8 years ago