India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Shanti the best khiladi!!

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
All these days Shanti tried hard to throw Riya out of Shanti Sadan. But failed miserably.  Now, when she got an opportunity she used it cleverly. First she successfully threw Riya  out. Then, Nandu- Preeti's marriage, and she tricked Sharmili& co., to accept Nimmi. Got her satta back.
I pity for Riya. She is misfit for this family. Ek se badkar ek chalaak...UnhappyThe seedhi saadhi girl didn't understand what was coming her way. Shanti, is the best khiladi in her game followed by Sarla, now, Rani also included by Shanti. 

Looking forward to see how Nimmi will tackle Sharmili &co.,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageWine

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged
True that, she is head strong gotta give it to her. Unfortunately nothing good comes out of her!! Else she is a character everyone would wanna be around with, but I guess ppl like her r never good. But ll rate khushi worse den Shanti... I just can't tolerate ppl who grind their teeth, cry and curse.

If there is anyone who can compete with Shanti it's Nimmi, sarla is a dimwit she can never con or rule ppl... She can just come up with evil ideas. Thankfully Nimmi ain't bad as Shanti... And neither a loser like her good for nothing bro n mother. 

Riya is a dimwit. Period. Idk y d he'll she wanted to please that rotten family. 

Edited by VintageWine - 18 April 2016 at 5:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutevyoman

swetha2204 Senior Member
swetha2204
swetha2204

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Very well said... and I am sure if stupid Riya would have told Shanti of Preeti running away then Shanti would have thought of some plan and handled the situation very well.. But Riya being Riya acted like an idiot and dug her own grave. I didnt feel any pity when they were throwing Riya out of the house. She deserved it this time atleast. When bride has run away why would you go alone searching for her.. its logic less... Atleast she should have told her husband...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vyoman

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top