Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --starstruck--

If it is her who will make Swa confess, woh bhi aisa suicide wala confess in Adarsh's engagement then she has messed things up πŸ€£

@pink

Never ever expected that kinda confession. I think CVs done great job 
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@shru i wish this new promo is not the dream sequence ... warna maaro karam phoot gayo raam ji🀣🀣
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This new promo I don't know what is going in Swa's mind for doing this suicidal act. Ek dum pagal. Breaking an engagement πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

This new promo I don't know what is going in Swa's mind for doing this suicidal act. Ek dum pagal. Breaking an engagement πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Adarsh ke sangat ka asar πŸ€£  Asad did warn her about pagalpanthi πŸ˜†  here toh madam ji has barged into Suhasini Sinha den πŸ˜† and openly doing heart to heart talk with her Ideal son as if no one is around πŸ˜†

Edit: Did she break her engagement as well πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by Manonidz - 8 years ago
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonidz

Adarsh ke sangat ka asar πŸ€£  Asad did warn her about pagalpanthi πŸ˜†  here toh madam ji has barged into Suhasini Sinha den πŸ˜† and openly doing heart to heart talk with her Ideal son as if no one is around πŸ˜†

its like sshe is giving suha an option , aa bel mujhe maar...!!!!. yeh dream sequence na ho basπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: yawfeh

its like sshe is giving suha an option , aa bel mujhe maar...!!!!. yeh dream sequence na ho basπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I doubt they will air a dream sequenceπŸ˜† but there is some fuzion production article out on this sequence - more or less a WU of the promo. 
Jemimah90 thumbnail

I doubt they will air a dream sequenceπŸ˜† but there is some fuzion production article out on this sequence - more or less a WU of the promo. 

then its too good😳.. when will this scene be aired?πŸ˜ƒ
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I absolutely adore the sibling bonding in the show. It is by far one of the most genuine and real bondings on any TV show. πŸ˜³ I love Asad and Swadheenta and similarly Adarsh, Jaidev and Abhay are my favourites. πŸ˜³

I love the title of your post and it does seem like Famous Five are working together - intentionally and unintentionally for one common goal - to unite Swadheenta and Adarsh. It is so endearing to watch both the brothers support Adarsh and similarly it is so amazing to watch Asad approve of Adarsh and also trying to garner what Swadheenta is actually feeling. 

All in all - the moment these 5 come together - SwaDarsh reunion will become easy! πŸ˜³
Edited by --Anna-- - 8 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
@ yawfeh      There is no fixed date. 
Jemimah90 thumbnail

@ yawfeh      There is no fixed date. 

thats very bad... πŸ˜­.. i thought they may show this week