Famous Five- Singha brothers, Swa, Asad

Posted: 8 years ago
Arrey why I am feeling it like a secret mission by famous five. Every scene is so interesting. From all angles the Singha brothers, even Asad and Swa hav joined together to make the mission a success. Poor Adarsh. I love him man. What dedication. I am happy they showed all problems for a student trying the hand in Bharathnatyam for first time. Poor guys legs are gone. I am thinking whether he will get up next day. Actually Namaskaram reminded me of my dance classes as a child. Have learned a bit of it in school days. Actually when you start as a child it is not that difficult. But Adarsh body doesn't have rhythm or flexibility to adapt to the style that fast.

And look at Jai and Abhay. What all arrangements to ensure sound doesn't go outside the room. How Jai tackling his father. Oh my God I am loving the brother bonding. But why do I feel Jaya will play an important role in convincing Suhas. I hope she does. Maybe that will be the point where Jai might really acknowledge Jaya.

Asad he is smitten by Adarsh. And Swa she is tensed like anything. Calling Adarsh Paithyam 10 times. But whatever till the game opens up I feel we are going to have interesting Bharatnatyam classes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I just hope HRH and her brother doesn't spoil the broth much
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
@shru apt titleπŸ‘.. yushhh... i mean this brothers bonding , i m loving it these days... how they are understanding and supporting adhu..πŸ˜›.. one who is leading a miserable life , by not able to move on from his past , his love life..😭 another who went against his mom and married his love😭 and is guilt ridden ... both brothers want to salvage the situation and handle the issue and simultaneously they don't want adhu's life to be destroyed as well.πŸ˜›. jaya is a gone case... i m wondering she might try to help adharsh but she will end up creating a mess and will get earfull from jaidev.. πŸ˜‰anyways all the best for bharatnatyam compi to adhu..πŸ˜†
Haha Im loving the brotherly bond and Asads drooling on Adarsh. Its to cute. And Swa's tension. Aam papad khatam ho jayega at this rate πŸ˜†
I LOVE the sinha brothers, their bond and how they are supporting adarsh is admirable. just like brothers should be, it is so cute to watch

Perhaps jaidev was a different person before marriage but life just beat him down. while I don't have a problem with him and jaya, I hope they eventually go their separate ways because that can lead to happiness as well, . their story may follow the typical hate to love route, which is fine but I wish the show set a different example.

so far no complains with the show except that writers stereotyped swadheenta's parents. no offense but appa seems cartoon-ish and they really couldn't think of anything other than a bharatnatyam teacher? I know it was done to highlight the class difference, but seriously...swadheenta's dad is not nearly as well put together as his daughter.
@pom you cant compare parents and kids at times. Especially when you are first generation moving out of the comfort zone of your city to something big.
Atleast Swa's dad is open. He loves his culture and is quite open about it and wants his daughter to follow the culture. Unlike Suhas who pretends they are open, but have a lot of prejudice.

@star I was waiting for an entertaining week

@gayatri if Jaya messes this up, jaidev will not look at her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
U r right shruthi...whatever happens...let it be...ab tho asli mazaa arahihe...I am loving this paanch wala concept...I want jaya to join them thaakki unka ristha with jai take a "U" turn...but sinha brother are asli sinhams(lions) for me...wow...what a cooperation in lying...and tackling baldu baba...way to go sinha brothers...aur Asad...i think he will be the one who makes SWA realize her love for Adarsh...hoping for the best...fingers crossed...cant wait to see Su and Appa ki reactions after knowing SwaDarsh ki prem kahani...OMG...this is damn intresting man...i want today to end fast...thaki 10.30pm hojayee...plzz...time time jaldi move karonaaa
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@pom you cant compare parents and kids at times. Especially when you are first generation moving out of the comfort zone of your city to something big.
Atleast Swa's dad is open. He loves his culture and is quite open about it and wants his daughter to follow the culture. Unlike Suhas who pretends they are open, but have a lot of prejudice.

@star I was waiting for an entertaining week

@gayatri if Jaya messes this up, jaidev will not look at her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@shru waise bhi jaidev jaya ko ghaas nahin daalta , abb bhaav bhi nahin dega if she messes up🀣
Am I the only one who feels Jaya will handle this situation? I mean it's very obvious Jaya will try do handle and will screw up but I want to see something different where Jaya actually manages to handle the situation well. Maybe she is the one who will make swadheeta confess.. Who knows? 
I love brothers bonding so much.. Jaydev is at ease now.. It's like he had a burden for so many years and now bit relaxed.. He clearly was a different person before marriage.. 
Adarsh's efforts are really to be appreciated.. Poor fellow is so in love... 

@disco I agree to you. I have put in my post. I feel Jaya will contribute positively which might help her in her relation with Jaidev.
If I look at it, this is the best chance for Jaya to be in Jaidev's good books. Rather than being an ideal bahu, become a good wife.
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Am I the only one who feels Jaya will handle this situation? I mean it's very obvious Jaya will try do handle and will screw up but I want to see something different where Jaya actually manages to handle the situation well. Maybe she is the one who will make swadheeta confess.. Who knows? 
I love brothers bonding so much.. Jaydev is at ease now.. It's like he had a burden for so many years and now bit relaxed.. He clearly was a different person before marriage.. 
Adarsh's efforts are really to be appreciated.. Poor fellow is so in love... 

If it is her who will make Swa confess, woh bhi aisa suicide wala confess in Adarsh's engagement then she has messed things up πŸ€£