Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kriyansh os: The Cinderella story

Coloursoflove Senior Member
Coloursoflove
Coloursoflove

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Kriyansh os:A Cinderella story

"You are coming right?" Sharon pleaded a busy Kriya, who seemingly ignored her best friend .
"You promised me you'd come. Please come. For me" Sharon asked now standing front of her with the irresistible pout and the for me card.
Kriya shook her head and chided herself not to fall into her manipulative best friend's trap.
"I can't Sharon. You know with my exams coming near and my dance theatre's performance at the bay. I'm sorry I can't. And Arush wants me to help him with physics test. I'm too packed for this weekend. Can't you take rinni or Simmi with you?" Kriya asked filling her books inside her bag.
Sharon threw a narrowed eye look at her as she placed her hands on her hips.
"Ohhh...I get it. You have time for your studies, your dance rehearsels, and even that loser ex boyfriend of yours. But you are too busy for me. Your best friend. I see." Sharon said as she faked a sob and Kriya rolled her eyes at her theatrics.
"Cut it Sharon. And anyways why do you want me to come to this party anyway?" She asked as she fixed her shoes.
"First Swayam's gonna be there and i don't want to make a total ass of myself front of him. So i need you for moral support. And secondly this party comes once in a year. Its like the greatest masscarade bash of the year and involves a good amount of dancing. And third and most important don't you want to try out that new gorgeous gown we bought?" Sharon listed out and Kriya laughed. But the prospect of dancing and partying did sound enticing.
"When and what time is this party again?" Kriya asked and Sharon gave a huge smile in return.
"This Saturday. 7:30 pm. And I promise we'll be back by 11. Please Kriya" Sharon pleaded and Kriya sighed as she nodded. No one could win from Sharon's persuasive ways.
Sharon beamed at her before she took her for a hug.
" Thank you. Thank you Kriya. You really are my best friend even though you can be an a*s sometimes." Sharon squealed and Kriya hugged her back.
"Ughh..whatever. You...You punk." Kriya said grudgingly. Who the hell ever gave speeches about self control and not succumbing to peer pressure and bullshit, hadn't met Sharon yet.

"What the hell!!!" Kriya cursed her luck as she saw Sharon dancing with swayam and they looked so in love. But the problem was it was past 11 already, and she had a test early tomorrow and it looked like Sharon had no plans of moving her butt from here. And Kriya didn't want to look like a total bitch and interrupt Sharon and swayam's little dance. She thought of leaving by herself more then once, but they'd come in Sharon's car here and Kriya didn't like the prospect of hiring a cab at this hour. She groaned in frustration and before giving one last look at the so in love couple, Kriya made her way out to the long corridors. She noticed a number of couples getting on and ignored every boy who asked her out and made her way to the large balcony. And to her luck she spotted no one else and relished the feeling of space and fresh air. She took in the aura of the night and realized there was no way the party was getting over till the wee hours of morning. She adjusted her shimmery silver mask over her eyes and rubbed her palms over her bare arms suddenly against the idea of wearing a sleeveless gown. She was lost in gazing over the lush estate when she heard a weird voice coming from the other side of the balcony. She debated the urge of checking on what it is and felt her eyes widen as she saw a pair of hands grab the ceiling. She gasped as she panicked whether she should scream and throw things at the person.
"Shit" she heard someone whisper and realized it was a guy. 
Oh God!! She thought when she felt the guy struggle to climb up and suddenly overcome with concern she rushed to the railing and caught hold of his hand. The guy without even looking up at who was helping him, pulled himself up as they both managed to get him to the balcony.
"F**k. This stuff looks easier in movies. They need to put do not try these ever warnings at these too." He said laughing as he dusted his jeans.

Kriya was instantly taken in by his sexy, baritone voice. There was no denying the guy was gorgeous. Not that she could see his face as the former part was covered by the mask. But she could do with the latter. His jaw line sexy, his laugh deep and rich. His hair gelled up sexily and as her eyes crawled over his body she couldn't help but feel a little flushed. She could clearly make out his abs through his white shirt and the way it hugged his forearms made her want to pant. It was almost embarrassing as she thought what she could do with his body. And then her eyes locked to his and everything stilled.
Rey stared at the woman in front of him and for the first time forgot to look away. Her eyes were so beautiful and so deep that once you looked it was hard to look away. His haze dropped on her plump lips and an irresistible urge to kiss her came over him. He looked at her slender neckline and then his eyes wandered over her slender petite frame. Her red gown hugged her curves perfectly and accentuated her curves. He was overcome with the feeling of removing her mask and kiss her senseless. And when their eyes locked he forgot the world. They stared at each other without a blink and lost in the feeling of tranquillity. Rey was the first person to snap out of it and cursed under his breath. He saw her look away too as a pretty colour crawl up her cheeks and a small smile formed over his face. Damn she was pretty. He thought to himself.
"Look I'd love to stare at your pretty face but right now I need to go" He said bluntly and she looked at him wide eyed at his backhanded compliment.
"Wait why in the hell would you climb the balcony. Are you a...thief. Oh my God!!! You are a thief aren't you. Ohmmmxgs" Kriya muffled wide eyed as he placed his Palm over her lips. Again they stared at each other but Kriya's squirming didn't let them to stare a lot.
"Look whatever your name is I'm here without invitation but my friend's here and i need to find him before his dad finds out that he's out this late. So now when I remove my hand You won't scream, cool?" He asked looking into her wide eyes and she nodded dazed as he removed his hand.
"Hi I'm Rey." He said with a boyish grin and Kriya couldn't help but smile back.
"Kriya" she said in a small voice and he nodded his head.
"Anyways it was nice meeting you. I need to find my friend. So... I'll see you I guess." He drawled and she nodded not coherent of any speech.
"K...bye" he said slowly walking away his back to the door, still facing her. His gaze was do intent that she felt her insides turn jelly. Do not blush Kriya, she chided herself and sighed when he was out of sight.
Wow!!! That was strange she thought, as she made her way back to the great hall. Numerous couples danced crossed the room and the time at the clock showed it was 11.50. Great, ten minutes in she was out of here with or without Sharon.
She entered the bizzare of dancers and tried spotting either Swayam or Sharon.She sighed defeated and gasped the next moment, when she felt someone's hand on her waist and she was turned to a warm male chest. She was about to scream but calmed down when she heard the now familiar voice.
"Hey it's me" he said in a deep voice"rey" he added as an after thought in case she didn't recognize him.
"You scared me" she said with a scowl even though she was happy seeing him.
"Sorry didn't mean to. Just wanted to see you before I left" he said with a smile as he twirled her around and brought her close her back facing his front.
"Why?" She asked barely keeping her voice even. His cheek touched hers as she felt him smile before he whispered in her ear.
"Because I wanted to"
His voice sent shivers down her spine so did his fingers drawing circles on her waist.
"And you always do what you want?" She asked and he chuckled hearing the mocking tone of her voice.
"Yes I do." He said with a soft tone.
"Like what exactly?" She asked continuing the conversation not wanting it to end. She was suddenly glad she was here.
"Like enter a party through a balcony or take help from a stranger or dance with a girl whose only name is known to me or like how I want to..." he trailed intently looking at her. Kriya held his gaze and her eyes refused to look away.
"Like what?" She asked hypnotized by his eyes and he smiled as his hand skimmed to her mask and gently slipped it off her and he asked takeb aback by her beauty before cupped her neck with his hand.
"Like how I want to kiss the beautiful stranger." He said before his mouth landed hotly over hers and every coherent thought vaporized over her head as she surrendered to the kiss. She put her hands around his neck and pulled him closer as he nipped at her lips. Her hands pulled at his hair as he bit her lower lip and she opened her mouth inviting his hot tongue inside. So there in the ballroom two strangers kissed each other completely lost and unaware of the world. Then the clock struck 12 and Kriya felt Rey slightly pull away.
"Shit I need to leave Kriya. I...I have to go. My friend's waiting for me. I need to get him home. God.." he said his breaths heavy and ragged before he pecked her lips and then he was gone like a dream.
Kriya stood there trying to come in terms to the fact That she'd just kissed a total stranger and then it took her some more time to believe that he was actually real and not a figment of her imagination. But then her bruised lips and tousled hair was said another story. Kriya walked out dazed and as she stood at the door her hands slightly touched her lips and a smile overcame her face. It was the best kiss of her life and she was no way gonna regret it. Whether she met him again or no didn't matter. But she'd be happy if she did. After all he'd given her the best kiss of her life. She had a silly smile on her face as she made her way to the parking and on the way she met Sharon who apologized to her for losing track of time but Kriya just shrugged her off and told her it was fine and that she was really glad she'd come here and as they drove that night she thought about the kiss she'd shared. With Rey. Who was he????

Alright here you go kavya. I'm sorry for updating so late. So this was bday request from my dear friend. I don't know how it is but do tell me with all your comments. I don't know whether I should continue or leave it there. So do tell me. Hope you'll like it.

Edited by Ksgrkfan - 17 April 2016 at 10:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love-kreya

Arsha-K Newbie
Arsha-K
Arsha-K

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Aaahhh
I just want to  scream
U posted 
I had asked on my bday Cry1 month back
Never mind u did atlast