Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

WHEN KARAN GATECRASHED BIPS'S BACHELORETTE DO (Page 4)

Meeti-Mirchi Goldie
Meeti-Mirchi
Meeti-Mirchi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Have got a feeling that this wedding will last for a while unlike the previous two.

The power balance is tilted towards her and that will keep him in check whereas in the Television world he was higher up in the hierarchy as opposed to the women in his life.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_Pehchaan.Kaunilovecrepespluviophile.ilovedhanjanirdBinKuchKahe.LiveEatLoveCarmilla-Swetha-

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I could be wrong but I think it's likely to last this time.

In the previous two cases, I think the women had fairy tale fantasies in their head about TRUE LOVE and how they are soulmates so he will be different with them.  A lot of women like to believe they are different from others and so he will be true to them.

Bipasha is older and world-weary and had her own share of failed relationships. She is aware that he's a douche but choosing to marry him anyway. She will lock him down by having a kid fast.  Children often change bad behavior. 

And even if he doesn't change, I bet she will be fine with him if he sleeps around and keeps it discrete.  It's perfect for him too if she's fine with an open relationship. He can do whatever he wants and get back dignity in the world's eyes by making this marriage last.

Also, the strangest and weirdest couples end up working sometimes.

Edited by anonymous39 - 18 April 2016 at 9:59am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NietzyTheAquaCapriPehchaan.Kaun.Rinnie.ilovedhanjanirdLeadNitrateBinKuchKahe.pluviophile.ilovecrepesCarmilla-sevenstreaks--Swetha-

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

dream come true??LOL why were u dreaming about actors getting together offscreen anyway??LOLwhatever, no need to explain, i get itLOL and just because one has the same pose doesn't mean shit, reallyConfused and regardless he looks happier in the pic with bips anyway, any unbiased person can see thatConfused u guys were well aware about the dynamics about KSG and Jen, so u did know, u guys just couldn't digest when jen was at the receiving end, simple, it was all good when jenny was fooling around with a married man, it was fine when he dumped his first wife, but man o man, how could the same shit be pulled off with Godess jenny??Confused
Why is it any of your business why i was dreaming about it anyway? We were dumb kids then and obviously made a mistake, which i have told you tons of times. If i don't need to explain then why do you keep asking me the same questions Wacko No it was never fine, and if the same shit happens to bips then i will feel sorry for her too cos no one deserves ksg. and LOL you're telling me he looks happier now when he has the exact SAME expressions as he had when he was with Jen, but ok continue to delude yourself. You are clearly Jens biggest bhakt seeing as you're the only one who always calls her a goddess and most jen fans have admitted she was wrong and we were wrong back then too. Get over yourself. We made a mistake once, but atleast we aren't like you and we don't stay blind to grover's true personality. STOP quoting me now, i am sick of replying to you seeing as all we do is go around in circles cos you can't understand simple facts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NietzyTheAquaCapriPehchaan.Kaun-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Carmilla

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Congrats to Bips. I actually like her personality, she seems like a honest person. I used to thought Karan made a cute pair with Jennifer, I wonder what went wrong in their relationship but then I heard he cheated on her.
Anyways congradulation to them. And I hope they remain happy foreverStar Bips deserve to be happy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
yaar ek baat bata mainu ksg do baar bachelor party ke baad third time kyun kar raha hai LOL
.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Marriage or no marriage, grover is forever bachelor. His every night is bachelor party.
This marriage will work more than his previous marriages if he fails in bollywood because bips is almost over. God forbids if he gets success in bollywood, he won't think twice before declaring physical separation with bips, and move on with a successful girl. Then we all know, same story, same pose, same parents not happy planted story, and then same dhamakedar marriage planning.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mustercourageLeadNitrate-Swetha-

Go to top