Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

WHEN KARAN GATECRASHED BIPS'S BACHELORETTE DO (Page 19)

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged
NvmEmbarrassed

Edited by Banjaaran. - 20 April 2016 at 6:57am

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki22z

Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

yes all his awards and all his achievements are rigged stay delusional, hateful and happy, more power to uSmile the more shit u guys say the more I can see how all ur statements are full of shit, keep on writing nonsense, u guys have gone so far in delusion, that ur opinions do not even matter to me, u guys clearly seem like extreme haters who want to bash for everything and anything, i don't even want to try and reason with the likes of u guys, good day

If it doesn't matter, stop this quote game. I would never quote a person who's opinion has no value in my life. It's clearly visible you are getting worked up with each and every words written here. Go and ask your mirror.

He has nothing worth mentioning, there is a reason he is finding shortcuts and getting married with rich ladies, after eating their money if he finds that lady is useless, get physically separated, start the legal procedure, and before separation he gets physically married with someone else more successful. He had real talent, he would have achieved everything without getting married and divorced. 

Place of shit is in toilet, hope you have one at your place, use it.

after speaking so much non-factual shit, u say this to me? what a bloody hypocrite, in which world did jenny earn more than KSG and was "rich" and in which world does a woman give a man alimony, ridiculous, in which world was shraddha rich??Confused Kuch bhiLOL jalne ki booLOL keep at it ur ridiculous statements are only entertainingLOLLOL they are too ridiculous to rile me upLOL try something new

To rile you up I need to write one word 'Gober', you will loose all your sanity, and start jumping left right and centre. LOL

This big fonts are proof that you are burning. Jalne ki booh apne andar se hi aa rahi hai, stop finding outside ki aag kaha lagi hain.  LOL

Of course I am jealous of you, you have have ATs, 224570096530000 ids, bhagwan like grover, you get new devi after every 2 year. What do I have? I can't handle even one Id properly  LOL

When he started dating shraddha, obviously shraddha was a star, she had worked in chudiyan, krishna arjuna , hosted reality shows, films, episodic shows, her fashion designing bussiness which she established with her own money. If you think shraddha is no body in front of your lord then you are right, even Ambani are nobody in front of Lord.  LOL

Shraddha was still getting offers when lord was flying duppatta, but she wanted to concentrate on her business. There was a reason lord selected her, and she threw lord out of her life not the other way around, she was not ready comprise with her dignity and bed Leela of Lord. 

After shraddha dumped him, he found jenny who was a rising star in TV at that time. It's as simple as that.

Chalo, go and find Chinese lehengha and start practicing Chinese dance step. Shadi me koi kami nahi rehni chahiy. Not like this is last chance, shadi sirf ek baar hoti hain is not case with grover, you'll get chance to attain many more weddings of same lord, Lord wahi ladki nayi, but still you should look perfect in every wedding. 

Edited by Divine-Pearl - 20 April 2016 at 7:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1shreyyaaaForYourEyesOnly-Swetha-

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:32am | IP Logged

yes all his awards and all his achievements are rigged stay delusional, hateful and happy, more power to uSmilethe more shit u guys say the more I can see how all ur statements are full of shit, keep on writing nonsense, u guys have gone so far in delusion, that ur opinions do not even matter to me, u guys clearly seem like extreme haters who want to bash for everything and anything, i don't even want to try and reason with the likes of u guys, good day

If it doesn't matter, stop this quote game. I would never quote a person who's opinion has no value in my life. It's clearly visible you are getting worked up with each and every words written here. Go and ask your mirror.

He has nothing worth mentioning, there is a reason he is finding shortcuts and getting married with rich ladies, after eating their money if he finds that lady is useless, get physically separated, start the legal procedure, and before separation he gets physically married with someone else more successful. He had real talent, he would have achieved everything without getting married and divorced.

<font size="4">Place of shit is in toilet, hope you have one at your place, use it.</font>

<font size="5">after speaking so much non-factual shit, u say this to me? what a bloody hypocrite, in which world did jenny earn more than KSG and was "rich" and in which world does a woman give a man alimony, ridiculous, in which world was shraddha rich??ConfusedKuch bhiLOLjalne ki booLOLkeep at it urridiculousstatements are only entertainingLOLLOLthey are too ridiculous to rile me upLOLtry something new
</font>

To rile you up I need to write one word 'Gober', you will loose all your sanity, and start jumping left right and centre. LOL

This big fonts are proof that you are burning. Jalne ki booh apne andar se hi aa rahi hai, stop finding outside ki aag kaha lagi hain. LOL

Of course I am jealous of you, you have have ATs, 224570096530000 ids, bhagwan like grover, you get new devi after every 2 year. What do I have? I can't handle even one Id properly LOL

When he started dating shraddha, obviously shraddha was a star, she had worked in chudiyan, krishna arjuna , hosted reality shows, films, episodic shows, her fashion designing bussiness which she established with her own money. If you think shraddha is no body in front of your lord then you are right, even Ambani are nobody in front of Lord. LOL

Shraddha was still getting offers when lord was flying duppatta, but she wanted to concentrate on her business. There was a reason lord selected her, and she threw lord out of her life not the other way around, she was not ready comprise with her dignity and[B] bed Leela[\B] of Lord.

After shraddha dumped him, he found jenny who was a rising star in TV at that time. It's as simple as that.

Chalo, go and find Chinese lehengha and start practicing Chinese dance step. Shadi me koi kami nahi rehni chahiy. Not like this is last chance, shadi sirf ek baar hoti hain is not case with grover, you'll get chance to attain many more weddings of same lord, Lord wahi ladki nayi, but still you should look perfect in every wedding.
@ bold ROFL LOLclean bowled

Edited by beingdumb - 20 April 2016 at 9:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheUnique_IHeartFriendz_-Swetha-

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
^^ perfect
And, this lukha is getting married with bips for money. Langoor ne angoor dundh hi liya.  This is what we call gold digger. 

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyyaaa-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shreyyaaa Goldie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheUnique-Swetha-

Monaleojan IF-Dazzler
Monaleojan
Monaleojan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Peace...
ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Ksg has one devoted loyal secretary ,works for him 24/7 without any salary