Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

WHEN KARAN GATECRASHED BIPS'S BACHELORETTE DO (Page 18)

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Delusion really knows no limits when it comes to ur hatred, KSG never established himself!? Really? Was is his duplicate that gave popular shows and who got awards, geez, and no one except u guys care for them? Are imaginery people liking all the posts!? 

And, worshiping has no limit too.

The time you have been wasting in worshiping lord, invest that time in worshiping God, I'm sure God will give you something better to do in life.

In dill mill gayye he was flying dupattas. QH was all about Raziya and Tanvi, lord was coming there to give arrogant looks, I remember giving up that show coz overdose of  Raziya and Tanvi was intolerable. W hat is there in awards? Anyone can get it, my angel gul might have bribed them to give him awards. No award is genuine in India.  Parineeti got one for loosing weight, if grover keep getting married and divorced like this, one day he might get two awards for his marriage and divorce record, then you would claim marriages and divorces are achievements too.

Award see yaad aaya, do you remember lord was butthurt when kunal kapur won the best actor award instead of him ROFL his rants and begging were worth watching.

Edited by Divine-Pearl - 20 April 2016 at 4:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1sonam_ActomyoTheUnique

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reams

Originally posted by beingdumb

Denene pandey is a stand-up comedian is'nt she please clarify ?
LOLClap
so i was ri8 LOL
hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Delusion really knows no limits when it comes to ur hatred, KSG never established himself!? Really? Was is his duplicate that gave popular shows and who got awards, geez, and no one except u guys care for them? Are imaginery people liking all the posts!?

And, worshiping has no limit too.

The time you have been wasting in worshiping lord, invest that time in worshiping God, I'm sure God will give you something better to do in life.

In dill mill gayye he was flying dupattas. QH was all about Raziya and Tanvi, lord was coming there to give arrogant looks, I remember giving up that show coz overdose of Raziya and Tanvi was intolerable. W hat is there in awards? Anyone can get it, my angel gul might have bribed them to give him awards. No award is genuine in India. Parineeti got one for loosing weight, if grover keep getting married and divorced like this, one day he might get two awards for his marriage and divorce record, then you would claim marriages and divorces are achievements too.

Award see yaad aaya, do you remember lord was butthurt when kunal kapur won the best actor award instead of him ROFL his rants and begging were worth watching.

we can say a TV show is hit when it delivers TRP his evryshow was FLOP except QH..DMG was no.1 online but it failed to bring TRPs...even if we consider it as hit we have to consider WH,KYY,HS as hits too..AWARDS..ther r many celebs who won more awards than him like MRaina,GR,RT etc he crying for awards wasLOL i mean dude you are a grown up guy have sm dignity..LMAO

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyyaaaTheUnique_IHeartFriendz_-Swetha-

yoloswag1996 Senior Member
yoloswag1996
yoloswag1996

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:48am | IP Logged
i think this marriage will work bcoz i dont think bips gonna let him do whatever the hell he wants like his previous wives this marriage will be like his payback time i am sure he dont want to get married but ab na kaise bole bips ko and bips is a mature women maybe she is actually belief she is an angel or whatever ksg says to her but still she is not that mad ki ksg ko kuch bhi karne de as there was a blind about how insecure she is about him and follows him everywhere and i am sure that blind was 100% true so no chance for grover bcoz she herself or her minions will always gonna be with him bechare shadi nahi jail mein ja raha hai apne saza katne
yoloswag1996 Senior Member
yoloswag1996
yoloswag1996

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
oh that was hilarious to watch him sulking for award he was behavong like a spoilt 10 year kid who was extremely pissed when his parents didnt buy him a toy LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyo

fari.akhter Senior Member
fari.akhter
fari.akhter

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
This wedding will work bec bips will make him dog how bips creat hungama in on restaurant now time ksg to bear all this nonsense and he can't do anything bec e wants movies through bips
_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki22z

yes all his awards and all his achievements are rigged stay delusional, hateful and happy, more power to uSmile the more shit u guys say the more I can see how all ur statements are full of shit, keep on writing nonsense, u guys have gone so far in delusion, that ur opinions do not even matter to me, u guys clearly seem like extreme haters who want to bash for everything and anything, i don't even want to try and reason with the likes of u guys, good day

If it doesn't matter, stop this quote game. I would never quote a person who's opinion has no value in my life. It's clearly visible you are getting worked up with each and every words written here. Go and ask your mirror.

He has nothing worth mentioning, there is a reason he is finding shortcuts and getting married with rich ladies, after eating their money if he finds that lady is useless, get physically separated, start the legal procedure, and before separation he gets physically married with someone else more successful. He had real talent, he would have achieved everything without getting married and divorced. 

Place of shit is in toilet, hope you have one at your place, use it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyyaaa-Swetha-

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:16am | IP Logged
horror movie banaenge , bhoot and bhootni ki prem kahani LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top