Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

WHEN KARAN GATECRASHED BIPS'S BACHELORETTE DO (Page 17)

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Originally posted by Rimulia

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Originally posted by _yash_

Originally posted by Fawad321

He was involved with Gul Khan alsoShocked
? ? Ye kab hua ROFL
rumors

Not rumors. Its trueLOL

again how do u know its true jennifer bhagat? do u guys have an inside source that u r not letting people know about?

do u have an inside source that you not let people know about ..coz that made you so sure that divorce papers were not leaked by the monkey party ? First show me the PROOF that made you believe that those papers were not leaked by monkey party then i will reply to your question LOL

I never claimed I have an inside source u guys did so I was genuinely wondering, but I get it is just what u think

Inside sources are meant to be kept inside & not to be displayed to any random person asking for info WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anonymous39

I could be wrong but I think it's likely to last this time.

In the previous two cases, I think the women had fairy tale fantasies in their head about TRUE LOVE and how they are soulmates so he will be different with them.  A lot of women like to believe they are different from others and so he will be true to them.

Bipasha is older and world-weary and had her own share of failed relationships. She is aware that he's a douche but choosing to marry him anyway. She will lock him down by having a kid fast.  Children often change bad behavior. 

And even if he doesn't change, I bet she will be fine with him if he sleeps around and keeps it discrete.  It's perfect for him too if she's fine with an open relationship. He can do whatever he wants and get back dignity in the world's eyes by making this marriage last.

Also, the strangest and weirdest couples end up working sometimes.

I don't agree. I see many people are saying this marriage will last because the strangest & weirdest couples end up working sometimes. But I highly doubt it. If at all I know Grover from being his fan since childhood  &  I spent my whole adolescent years fan girling on him .. so I highly doubt this will work. As you  are saying Bipasha knows he's a douche & so will have a kid fast & that will lock him down.  But from her interviews I don't feel she thinks him to be a douche & neither her thoughts regarding him is any different from the previous exes who you think were having fairy tale fantasies in their head about him. She thinks him to be a grown up kid with a heart of gold ..nothing different from what Jenny used to say LOL  She too is living in a fantasy like she's some angel who has rescued a poor soul who was living in darkness & she brought happiness & colour in his life
And I do not agree that she will be fine with an open relationship. Because when Grover starts a new relationship he completely forgets the existing person in his life. The wife will be made to feel like a doormat & also he's not normal. He's seriously a nutcase who needs mental treatment. Its not some cheating he's doing  behind the doors like most men do but will keep his wife in the forefront.  With Grover the illicit relation gains more importance & the wife is well forgotten.  I can only see doom written in this marriage coz Bipasha will not let him go away easily & if you see his pics he already started looking frail & fugly  even before the marriage took place. This is the look he usually has after few months of marriage & this time he's having it even before the marriage. Also Bipasha is pushing 40 ... & she has a career which is going downhill & both are huge spenders ... how long will the money last with such lifestyle  & this PH that they are thinking of coming up with is Grover signing his death sentence LOL  Just wait & watch ...LOL

Well said  Thumbs Up  Couldn't agree more. 

Yeah, aren't these indications that he has lost interest, as per the analysis made previously looking at the way he was moving around  LOL  Doesn't it apply even now? Or it's different when it's about him and Bipasha ?

KaJen_1-Swetha-

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam_

Originally posted by beingdumb

Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

All this looks more like a scripted drama that's unfolding with each passing day. Both are posting the same pictures in like a gap of 2 hours on their insta, it's like someone's told them what and when do certain things and they're following the instructions LOL

IKR

Who is interested in their lives? They are like 'non existing'. One is almost over and another never established himself in anything except marriages-divorces. I don't think anyone in industry cares about them. Only few of us who like to laugh on them keep reading and keep laughing.

Their PR working really hard to make this most awaited marriage.

PR team is presenting like two megastars are getting married.LOL

With Karan that's always been the case. He prefers being in news for his messy personal life.

It's funny how they're on a spree to promote their marriage. They are coming across desperate now.

Hahahaha, more than two megastars getting married they're desperately trying to prove how madly in love they are and they're so meant to be together. What's with all those dreamy, cheesy captions they add on to the pics. The PR team could've done better than thisLOL
those captions looked cheesy to you it looked too desperate for me like how can one guy fall in nd out of love so quickly is beyond me shradha,jen,barkha,nicole nd now bips...the only good thing in this mess is KAbhi cougars are now dead silent

That's what I said they're coming across as desperate.  A person who has seen Grover over the years knows what his definition of love is, his oh-so-romantic expressions, his feelings for the girl he's in a relationship have now become so stale. It's not hard to decipher what he is up to. 

Lol, the KaBhi cougars were all over the place with their slogan "we stand by ksg" at the time of his divorce. Now they're abusing him. It was their choice to remain oblivious to the fact that he's having an affair so they ended up looking foolish in the bargain.

Kabhi cougars & specially their leader has gone all crazy . I hope she doesn't book a ticket to Mumbai on the Dday & gatecrash  the monkey wedding LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1sonam_-Swetha-

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anonymous39

I could be wrong but I think it's likely to last this time.

In the previous two cases, I think the women had fairy tale fantasies in their head about TRUE LOVE and how they are soulmates so he will be different with them.  A lot of women like to believe they are different from others and so he will be true to them.

Bipasha is older and world-weary and had her own share of failed relationships. She is aware that he's a douche but choosing to marry him anyway. She will lock him down by having a kid fast.  Children often change bad behavior. 

And even if he doesn't change, I bet she will be fine with him if he sleeps around and keeps it discrete.  It's perfect for him too if she's fine with an open relationship. He can do whatever he wants and get back dignity in the world's eyes by making this marriage last.

Also, the strangest and weirdest couples end up working sometimes.

I don't agree. I see many people are saying this marriage will last because the strangest & weirdest couples end up working sometimes. But I highly doubt it. If at all I know Grover from being his fan since childhood  &  I spent my whole adolescent years fan girling on him .. so I highly doubt this will work. As you  are saying Bipasha knows he's a douche & so will have a kid fast & that will lock him down.  But from her interviews I don't feel she thinks him to be a douche & neither her thoughts regarding him is any different from the previous exes who you think were having fairy tale fantasies in their head about him. She thinks him to be a grown up kid with a heart of gold ..nothing different from what Jenny used to say LOL  She too is living in a fantasy like she's some angel who has rescued a poor soul who was living in darkness & she brought happiness & colour in his life
And I do not agree that she will be fine with an open relationship. Because when Grover starts a new relationship he completely forgets the existing person in his life. The wife will be made to feel like a doormat & also he's not normal. He's seriously a nutcase who needs mental treatment. Its not some cheating he's doing  behind the doors like most men do but will keep his wife in the forefront.  With Grover the illicit relation gains more importance & the wife is well forgotten.  I can only see doom written in this marriage coz Bipasha will not let him go away easily & if you see his pics he already started looking frail & fugly  even before the marriage took place. This is the look he usually has after few months of marriage & this time he's having it even before the marriage. Also Bipasha is pushing 40 ... & she has a career which is going downhill & both are huge spenders ... how long will the money last with such lifestyle  & this PH that they are thinking of coming up with is Grover signing his death sentence LOL  Just wait & watch ...LOL

Well said  Thumbs Up  Couldn't agree more. 

Yeah, aren't these indications that he has lost interest, as per the analysis made previously looking at the way he was moving around  LOL  Doesn't it apply even now? Or it's different when it's about him and Bipasha ?

He's made to do things which is so unlike him ... like displaying his love life all over social networking sites & shouting about how much he's in love ... So much pressure that it's already taking its toll on him. I don't think he can sustain this much longer ..& its clearly visible. I am just waiting for this marriage to happen ..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1sonam_-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:28am | IP Logged

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged

He's made to do things which is so unlike him ... like displaying his love life all over social networking sites & shouting about how much he's in love ... So much pressure that it's already taking its toll on him. I don't think he can sustain this much longer ..& its clearly visible. I am just waiting for this marriage to happen ..LOL

This one's surely gonna be worth the wait Wink  

He's not only doing things which he has never done before but is also contradicting himself, as he said given a choice he would never put up his personal life for all to see. So why is he publicizing his so-called private affair and wedding? 

Edited by sonam_ - 20 April 2016 at 4:31am

KaJen_1TheUnique

Go to top