Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

WHEN KARAN GATECRASHED BIPS'S BACHELORETTE DO (Page 16)

_yash_ Groupbie
_yash_
_yash_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fawad321

He was involved with Gul Khan alsoShocked
? ? Ye kab hua ROFL
rumors

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

I could be wrong but I think it's likely to last this time.

In the previous two cases, I think the women had fairy tale fantasies in their head about TRUE LOVE and how they are soulmates so he will be different with them.  A lot of women like to believe they are different from others and so he will be true to them.

Bipasha is older and world-weary and had her own share of failed relationships. She is aware that he's a douche but choosing to marry him anyway. She will lock him down by having a kid fast.  Children often change bad behavior. 

And even if he doesn't change, I bet she will be fine with him if he sleeps around and keeps it discrete.  It's perfect for him too if she's fine with an open relationship. He can do whatever he wants and get back dignity in the world's eyes by making this marriage last.

Also, the strangest and weirdest couples end up working sometimes.

I don't agree. I see many people are saying this marriage will last because the strangest & weirdest couples end up working sometimes. But I highly doubt it. If at all I know Grover from being his fan since childhood  &  I spent my whole adolescent years fan girling on him .. so I highly doubt this will work. As you  are saying Bipasha knows he's a douche & so will have a kid fast & that will lock him down.  But from her interviews I don't feel she thinks him to be a douche & neither her thoughts regarding him is any different from the previous exes who you think were having fairy tale fantasies in their head about him. She thinks him to be a grown up kid with a heart of gold ..nothing different from what Jenny used to say LOL  She too is living in a fantasy like she's some angel who has rescued a poor soul who was living in darkness & she brought happiness & colour in his life
And I do not agree that she will be fine with an open relationship. Because when Grover starts a new relationship he completely forgets the existing person in his life. The wife will be made to feel like a doormat & also he's not normal. He's seriously a nutcase who needs mental treatment. Its not some cheating he's doing  behind the doors like most men do but will keep his wife in the forefront.  With Grover the illicit relation gains more importance & the wife is well forgotten.  I can only see doom written in this marriage coz Bipasha will not let him go away easily & if you see his pics he already started looking frail & fugly  even before the marriage took place. This is the look he usually has after few months of marriage & this time he's having it even before the marriage. Also Bipasha is pushing 40 ... & she has a career which is going downhill & both are huge spenders ... how long will the money last with such lifestyle  & this PH that they are thinking of coming up with is Grover signing his death sentence LOL  Just wait & watch ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _yash_

? ? Ye kab hua ROFL
rumors

Not rumors. Its trueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_-Swetha-

reams Goldie
reams
reams

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beingdumb

Denene pandey is a stand-up comedian is'nt she please clarify ?
LOLClap
_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

gul did text back, but what were her exact words, and what was the sms sent to her, no one knows, also Gorky tweeted that the article is rubbish, but think whatever u want to,it is convenient for merani to blame gul for the marriage break up, he blames it all on her, which is absolute BS, he obviously had no idea about what was going on, i don't see why would KSG be with gul when he have much better options out there, and according to merani even Gorky sleeps around, which again i do not think is true, if Merani was right why didn't he bother to show the snapshot of the text? or challenge the statement?
this article is also an interesting read...

Spreading rumors about celebrities is easy these days but certain rumors go beyond an extent of forgiveness.Recently Gul Khan and Karan Singh Grover were linked up as a couple but this all turned out to be false as Gorkhy (Gul's husband) denied the rumors.

Gul Khan statement was reconstructed and plagiarized to make the article spicier from Absolute India which was written by Anil Merani,who worked for sites like Telly Chakkar.

Gul Khan is planning to file a defamation case against the media house and journalist.Anil Merani has also spread false reports about Drashti Dhami's marriage last year,which made the actress give clarification on her Twitter handle.

Did GK file a defamation case against Anil Merani or is she still planning ?LOL

sonam_-Swetha-

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Originally posted by Rimulia

Originally posted by _yash_

? ? Ye kab hua ROFL
rumors

Not rumors. Its trueLOL

again how do u know its true jennifer bhagat? do u guys have an inside source that u r not letting people know about?

do u have an inside source  that you not let people know about  ..coz that made you so sure  that divorce papers were not leaked by the monkey party ? First show me the PROOF that made you believe that those papers were not leaked by monkey party then i will reply to your question LOL

sonam_-Swetha-

_yash_ Groupbie
_yash_
_yash_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Ths isnt a court and who is any1 to demand proofs?

Go to top