Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

WHEN KARAN GATECRASHED BIPS'S BACHELORETTE DO (Page 14)

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
they should produce a movie called

doobengey hum saath saathLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1shreyyaaa-Swetha-

nikz22a Newbie
nikz22a
nikz22a

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

maybe sj and her boyfriend can open a production house under that name, if they have enough money to produce that is, they give all time low trps together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikz22a

Originally posted by shanakyasharan

maybe sj and her boyfriend can open a production house under that name, if they have enough money to produce that is, they give all time low trps together
i love u yaarLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
And, we are fooling ourselves if we expect from a husband to accept raas leela of wife and a good friend. He wanted to continue his relationship and can't shit shame his wife publicly. Why did he ask 'are you going to publish it'? Was there another story for those who would not publish it?
And, indirectly he confirmed that message was sent by gul by mentioning 'he stand by what gul said, no need to define a relationship between 2 people.' Means husband was doing just a damage control.

And, how to define that pure and pious relationship? My wife and good friend used to bang in free time?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1sonam_shreyyaaa-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beingdumb

Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

Originally posted by angel_juhi04

U all even not spared Gul to link wid KSG. She is married for god's sake. By d way, I hate Gul as she shows a lot of female degradation in her shows being a woman. But I will not link her wid KSG in a cheap way.

She herself has accepted that. She should have not insulted her own marriage by getting into extra marital affair.

When we contacted Gul, she texted the following response, " I am not going to disrespect our relationship by denying it. Yet I do not feel obliged to define it for others." Our attempts to contact Karan came to nought.

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4206305</font>
nd i was defending this idiot like a fool on FB...i cant belive the ASS merani was correct i still cant belive it...gul dont give the homewrecker vibes like jen
  I thought only twitter was one mad place.LOL There is no limit for this man. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1-Swetha-

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by beingdumb

Originally posted by angel_juhi04

U all even not spared Gul to link wid KSG. She is married for god's sake. By d way, I hate Gul as she shows a lot of female degradation in her shows being a woman. But I will not link her wid KSG in a cheap way.

She herself has accepted that. She should have not insulted her own marriage by getting into extra marital affair.

When we contacted Gul, she texted the following response, " I am not going to disrespect our relationship by denying it. Yet I do not feel obliged to define it for others." Our attempts to contact Karan came to nought.

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4206305</font>
nd i was defending this idiot like a fool on FB...i cant belive the ASS merani was correct i still cant belive it...gul dont give the homewrecker vibes like jen

I thought only twitter was one mad place.LOL There is no limit for this man.
LOL i agree...may be as a husband gorky was jst trying to control the damage he cant just say yeah my wife nd her good friend were banging in their freetime nd i was recording how long will he last

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1-Swetha-

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I don't believe Gul n KSG thing. Koi bhi kisi k bhi baare me kuch bhi bol sakta hai. U know Indian people mentality? U see 2 people of opposite n doubts r already on. I am not much fond of KSG for him dumping several girls & I really hate Gul Khan for her stupid shows but I don't believe dis news of their affair. Even Drashti was rumoured to be dating Sid Shukla but she already had a boyfriend now her husband Neeraj. Why we r paying attention to such rumours n badly wanting them to turn true wen its not? Even Lata Mangeshkar is said to be offering indecent proposal to many men in return of boosting their career which shows dat she is not at all a virgin. How many of us will believe dis? 2 friends hanging out 2gthr does not means they r dating n sleeping. 

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 19 April 2016 at 10:32pm

Go to top