Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

WHEN KARAN GATECRASHED BIPS'S BACHELORETTE DO (Page 13)

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StinsonIsHere

Bips seems to be more into the wedding than the marriage. Guess she's one of the few celebs who even after becoming a bride a gazillion of time in movies/fashion shows etc. still hold the excitement of the wedding festivity.

Having followed Grover for a major part of his active years, I can easily say that he's looked just the same with all of his lady loves. Be it with Shraddha, Nichole, Jennifer or Gul(LOL There were artciles and he never really denied haha) Though it's the first time we are getting to see everything. He was never one bit social earlier and now he seems to have hit that zone where Insta/Twitter seems to be inseparable for him. Also, this wedding needed some heavy duty publicity(Too many paid articles on every other site lol with sponsored FB posts) coz none of the two have really good reputation unfortunately in the relationship area. Both cheated on their partners to get together lol.

BUT I still feel this marriage might work given that the two of them seem not so conventional in their thinking when it comes to Loyalty in relationships. Wish Bipasha-John lasted, they seemed to be one of those ideal couples back in the days.

Couldn't agree more. I'm amazed that he doesn't even care to change his expressions or words while talking about his so-called lady love. We've already seen him do all this and so much more, which surely will follow here in the coming days as well. 

You're absolutely right about the twitter, insta stuff too and of course how their private wedding needs all the publicity. After all that's what they've been focusing on ever since they got together. They've been all over the place with their cozy pics, all the while denying their affair and finally announcing their wedding on twitter. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1niasharma11Nietzydesigal90-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:23am | IP Logged
U all even not spared Gul to link wid KSG. She is married for god's sake. By d way, I hate Gul as she shows a lot of female degradation in her shows being a woman. But I will not link her wid KSG in a cheap way. 
sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justmoi

Originally posted by sonam_

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Bipasha is nobody now?because she does not have Kapoor surname and made it on her own?

Kareena Kapoor net worth:
$6 Million

Bipasha Basu net worth:
$15 Million

Woah, explains why Karan's keen on marrying her. Maybe he's not too sure of how long he'll last in the industry or just wants the easy way out. It was clear right from the beginning that he's sticking around with her because of her fat bank balance, he's using her big time Ouch  Gosh, a low life in the true sense!!!

Bips is a woman who stayed with John for a long time, then a series of names I did not recognize much. She is going into this with her eyes wide open, probably because she is getting older and wants a baby and really, really wants to get married. If she wanted quality or an equal partner she would not settle for this guy IMO. Even Vidya went for a twice divorced guy, but he is a powerful guy so you can sort of see why. Here you can only see the desperation and the greed, but I think they are both going into it with eyes wide open. 

Normally that's the trend we get to see, isn't it. The girl marries a guy who is financially stable and dependable. Not only in this industry but even in general. Here it's the opposite. Karan definitely played his cards really well, and the timing was perfect too, so he hit a jackpot. How long the game will last is something we gotta wait and watch Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1-Swetha-

shreyyaaa Goldie

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1-Swetha-

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

U all even not spared Gul to link wid KSG. She is married for god's sake. By d way, I hate Gul as she shows a lot of female degradation in her shows being a woman. But I will not link her wid KSG in a cheap way.
its not sm1s imagination many sites published their apparent love story...nobody from here paid them to do so..
Even i dont belive these rumours you should question those who wrote the article hiten j..anil merani, nd of course tellychakkar,PV nd BWlife
_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged

She herself has accepted that. She should not have insulted her own marriage by getting into extra marital affair. 

When we contacted Gul, she texted the following response, " I am not going to disrespect our relationship by denying it. Yet I do not feel obliged to define it for others." Our attempts to contact Karan came to nought.

Edited by Divine-Pearl - 19 April 2016 at 12:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1niasharma11shreyyaaa-Swetha-

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

She herself has accepted that. She should have not insulted her own marriage by getting into extra marital affair.

When we contacted Gul, she texted the following response, " I am not going to disrespect our relationship by denying it. Yet I do not feel obliged to define it for others." Our attempts to contact Karan came to nought.

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4206305</font>
nd i was defending this idiot like a fool on FB...i cant belive the ASS merani was correct i still cant belive it...gul dont give the homewrecker vibes like jen

Go to top