Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

WHEN KARAN GATECRASHED BIPS'S BACHELORETTE DO (Page 11)

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lady_Macbeth

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

Originally posted by beingdumb

Bipasha's popularity was there to see when alone tanked... One has to be too desperate to deny this fact HS3 will have earned 55 crores with or without G as such movies works because of erotic content..HS3 also had the advantage of HS franchise

Grand masti earned 100 chores.  What difference did it make for aftab ritesh and vivek? LOL

I don't remember reading rave reviews for ritesh and vivek, or comments like women were going bezerk cheering for them, but ok, lets just leave it, bipasha and KSG are big time flops, only wahi, shilpa, jennifer are big hits, stay happyLOL Delusion is when one calls Bipasha unpopular, the woman is 37 and is still getting movies to lead in, she has been in the industry for almost 2 decades modelling and acting!

You should wear chines dress in wedding. Save lehengha for reception. On which song are you planning to dance? I think you should dance on katra katra with Chinese dance steps. Superb.LOL

Shilpa se yaad aaya, let me tell you shilpa and surbhi two insecure woman are planning something on wedding day of Lord.  They don't want virgin  lord to loose his virginity. Wahi is lattu on lord, he is not harmful.

Baki to there is no doubt bips is number 1 actress and already signed 10 movies, financially she has more money than ambanis. Period. Those who don't agree with me are butthurt hypocrite delusional obsessed and no morals.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95shreyyaaa-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Bipasha's popularity was there to see when alone tanked...One has to be too desperate to deny this factHS3 will have earned 55 crores with or without G as such movies works because of erotic content..HS3 also had the advantage of HS franchise

So many erotic movies released last year and the first quarter of this year and none even earner half as much but anyway I don't want to reason with a hard core hater, everything counts in making a movie a hit, alone didn't solely flop because of bipasha and HS3 wasn't solely a success because of KSG! Entertainment and story also counts! And seriously it is not me but u who are desperate here!
HS3 has the advantage factor...nd regd desperate...qhair chodo wo toh sb jante hai anyway shadi ki taiyaari kaisi chal rahi hai
hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Bipasha's popularity was there to see when alone tanked...
One has to be too desperate to deny this fact
HS3 will have earned 55 crores with or without G as such movies works because of erotic content..HS3 also had the advantage of HS franchise

Grand masti earned 100 chores. What difference did it make for aftab ritesh and vivek?LOL

I don't remember reading rave reviews for ritesh and vivek, or comments like women were going bezerk cheering for them, but ok, lets just leave it, bipasha and KSG are big time flops, only wahi, shilpa, jennifer are big hits, stay happyLOLDelusion is when one calls Bipasha unpopular, the woman is 37 and is still getting movies to lead in, she has been in the industry for almost 2 decades modelling andacting!

<font size="4">You should wear chines dress in wedding. Save lehengha for reception. On which song are you planning to dance? I think you should dance on katra katra with Chinese dance steps. Superb.LOL</font>

Shilpa se yaad aaya, let me tell you shilpa and surbhi two insecure woman are planning something on wedding day of Lord. They don't want virgin lord to loose his virginity. Wahi is lattu on lord, he is not harmful.

Baki to there is no doubt bips is number 1 actress and already signed 10 movies, financially she has more money than ambanis. Period. Those who don't agree with me are butthurt hypocrite delusional obsessed and no morals.

I cannot even think of replying to such a silly statement, good day

OMG divine pearl Shocked
_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:06am | IP Logged

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Bipasha's popularity was there to see when alone tanked... One has to be too desperate to deny this fact HS3 will have earned 55 crores with or without G as such movies works because of erotic content..HS3 also had the advantage of HS franchise

Grand masti earned 100 chores.  What difference did it make for aftab ritesh and vivek? LOL

I don't remember reading rave reviews for ritesh and vivek, or comments like women were going bezerk cheering for them, but ok, lets just leave it, bipasha and KSG are big time flops, only wahi, shilpa, jennifer are big hits, stay happyLOL Delusion is when one calls Bipasha unpopular, the woman is 37 and is still getting movies to lead in, she has been in the industry for almost 2 decades modelling and acting!

You should wear chines dress in wedding. Save lehengha for reception. On which song are you planning to dance? I think you should dance on katra katra with Chinese dance steps. Superb.LOL

Shilpa se yaad aaya, let me tell you shilpa and surbhi two insecure woman are planning something on wedding day of Lord.  They don't want virgin  lord to loose his virginity. Wahi is lattu on lord, he is not harmful.

I cannot even think of replying to such a silly statement, good day

IKR

I have never attained grover institute of morals. 

When you can't reply better visit www.toodles.com

Have a good day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95shreyyaaaLayibhinagyi...

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Bipasha's popularity was there to see when alone tanked...One has to be too desperate to deny this factHS3 will have earned 55 crores with or without G as such movies works because of erotic content..HS3 also had the advantage of HS franchise

So many erotic movies released last year and the first quarter of this year and none even earner half as much but anyway I don't want to reason with a hard core hater, everything counts in making a movie a hit, alone didn't solely flop because of bipasha and HS3 wasn't solely a success because of KSG! Entertainment and story also counts! And seriously it is not me but u who are desperate here!
HS3 has the advantage factor...nd regd desperate...qhair chodo wo toh sb jante hai anyway shadi ki taiyaari kaisi chal rahi hai

just like i know how much of a desperate hater u r, good daySmile
thank you for bestwoing this tag on me oh high priestess of G-land...BTW chineese steps k saath kimono ache se jachega

Go to top