Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

So many erotic movies released last year and the first quarter of this year and none even earner half as much but anyway I don't want to reason with a hard core hater, everything counts in making a movie a hit, alone didn't solely flop because of bipasha and HS3 wasn't solely a success because of KSG! Entertainment and story also counts! And seriously it is not me but u who are desperate here!

HS3 has the advantage factor...nd regd desperate...qhair chodo wo toh sb jante hai anyway shadi ki taiyaari kaisi chal rahi hai

I cannot even think of replying to such a silly statement, good day

OMG divine pearl 😲

Originally posted by: beingdumb

HS3 has the advantage factor...nd regd desperate...qhair chodo wo toh sb jante hai anyway shadi ki taiyaari kaisi chal rahi hai

just like i know how much of a desperate hater u r, good day😊
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I cannot even think of replying to such a silly statement, good day

IKR

I have never attained grover institute of morals. 

When you can't reply better visit www.toodles.com

Have a good day.

just like i know how much of a desperate hater u r, good day😊

thank you for bestwoing this tag on me oh high priestess of G-land...BTW chineese steps k saath kimono ache se jachega

Originally posted by: beingdumb

thank you for bestwoing this tag on me oh high priestess of G-land...BTW chineese steps k saath kimono ache se jachega

ur statements really go with ur ID name😆🤢 when u have nothing better to say these are the kind of dumb statements u guys come up with, it is ridiculous

ur statements really go with ur ID name😆🤢when u have nothing better to say these are the kind of dumb statements u guys come up with, it is ridiculous

i wish i could say the same but aap ID kapdo se zyada badalti hai 😆 congo for ur 98632146282928th ID in adv. DUMB STATEMENTS: shukriya apki sangat ki rangat hai jst like u drag wahi,shilpa,surbhi,jen yada yada... OFF TOPIC: kimono pakka
not my fault that these people's fandoms are the ones who bash KSG for obvious reasons, sour grapes, otherwise KSG has not done anything wrong to any of them on a personal level, in fact he has only been extremely nice and encouraging with them, except for jenny who he ended up wronging by breaking off the marriage with her, anyway byeEdited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bips seems to be more into the wedding than the marriage. Guess she's one of the few celebs who even after becoming a bride a gazillion of time in movies/fashion shows etc. still hold the excitement of the wedding festivity.

Having followed Grover for a major part of his active years, I can easily say that he's looked just the same with all of his lady loves. Be it with Shraddha, Nichole, Jennifer or Gul(LOL There were artciles and he never really denied haha) Though it's the first time we are getting to see everything. He was never one bit social earlier and now he seems to have hit that zone where Insta/Twitter seems to be inseparable for him. Also, this wedding needed some heavy duty publicity(Too many paid articles on every other site lol with sponsored FB posts) coz none of the two have really good reputation unfortunately in the relationship area. Both cheated on their partners to get together lol.

BUT I still feel this marriage might work given that the two of them seem not so conventional in their thinking when it comes to Loyalty in relationships. Wish Bipasha-John lasted, they seemed to be one of those ideal couples back in the days.
I don't understand why people lie and don't emphasise that they were not only into KSG but into the couple Kajen, and now that it is over they now are abusing KSG, it is hardly anything to do with morals, it is do with ur fav couple going bust due to KSG, show me the exact same expressions?? and even if they are, which they are not, at the end of the day he is the same person, a lot of people have the same loving expressions from their dog to their parents to their partners big deal,  ex kajen fans are really going low🥱Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago