Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

didn't ur precious jennifer choose grover too?? why didn't that make u laugh? hypocrisy at its best, laugh all u want, that is her choice, and when it was jenny's he was like God to u guys

Cos then i was a blind fan? I am okay to admit it 😃 It was like a freaking dream come true but we didn't know his true colours then LOL, like after one failed marriage ok you get another chance but after two, there is clearly something wrong with your head. ESPECIALLY after you repeat the same lines that you said to the previous two girls to the third girl and have pics with the same poses. Enough of an explanation for you?
Originally posted by: chainreaction.

Cos then i was a blind fan? I am okay to admit it 😃 It was like a freaking dream come true but we didn't know his true colours then LOL, like after one failed marriage ok you get another chance but after two, there is clearly something wrong with your head. ESPECIALLY after you repeat the same lines that you said to the previous two girls to the third girl and have pics with the same poses. Enough of an explanation for you?

dream come true??😆 why were u dreaming about actors getting together offscreen anyway??😆whatever, no need to explain, i get it😆 and just because one has the same pose doesn't mean shit, really😕 and regardless he looks happier in the pic with bips anyway, any unbiased person can see that😕 u guys were well aware about the dynamics about KSG and Jen, so u did know, u guys just couldn't digest when jen was at the receiving end, simple, it was all good when jenny was fooling around with a married man, it was fine when he dumped his first wife, but man o man, how could the same shit be pulled off with Godess jenny??😕
Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Have got a feeling that this wedding will last for a while unlike the previous two.

The power balance is tilted towards her and that will keep him in check whereas in the Television world he was higher up in the hierarchy as opposed to the women in his life.
I could be wrong but I think it's likely to last this time.

In the previous two cases, I think the women had fairy tale fantasies in their head about TRUE LOVE and how they are soulmates so he will be different with them.  A lot of women like to believe they are different from others and so he will be true to them.

Bipasha is older and world-weary and had her own share of failed relationships. She is aware that he's a douche but choosing to marry him anyway. She will lock him down by having a kid fast.  Children often change bad behavior. 

And even if he doesn't change, I bet she will be fine with him if he sleeps around and keeps it discrete.  It's perfect for him too if she's fine with an open relationship. He can do whatever he wants and get back dignity in the world's eyes by making this marriage last.

Also, the strangest and weirdest couples end up working sometimes.
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

dream come true??😆 why were u dreaming about actors getting together offscreen anyway??😆whatever, no need to explain, i get it😆 and just because one has the same pose doesn't mean shit, really😕 and regardless he looks happier in the pic with bips anyway, any unbiased person can see that😕 u guys were well aware about the dynamics about KSG and Jen, so u did know, u guys just couldn't digest when jen was at the receiving end, simple, it was all good when jenny was fooling around with a married man, it was fine when he dumped his first wife, but man o man, how could the same shit be pulled off with Godess jenny??😕

Why is it any of your business why i was dreaming about it anyway? We were dumb kids then and obviously made a mistake, which i have told you tons of times. If i don't need to explain then why do you keep asking me the same questions  No it was never fine, and if the same shit happens to bips then i will feel sorry for her too cos no one deserves ksg. and LOL you're telling me he looks happier now when he has the exact SAME expressions as he had when he was with Jen, but ok continue to delude yourself. You are clearly Jens biggest bhakt seeing as you're the only one who always calls her a goddess and most jen fans have admitted she was wrong and we were wrong back then too. Get over yourself. We made a mistake once, but atleast we aren't like you and we don't stay blind to grover's true personality. STOP quoting me now, i am sick of replying to you seeing as all we do is go around in circles cos you can't understand simple facts.
Originally posted by: chainreaction.

Why is it any of your business why i was dreaming about it anyway? We were dumb kids then and obviously made a mistake, which i have told you tons of times. If i don't need to explain then why do you keep asking me the same questions  No it was never fine, and if the same shit happens to bips then i will feel sorry for her too cos no one deserves ksg. and LOL you're telling me he looks happier now when he has the exact SAME expressions as he had when he was with Jen, but ok continue to delude yourself. You are clearly Jens biggest bhakt seeing as you're the only one who always calls her a goddess and most jen fans have admitted she was wrong and we were wrong back then too. Get over yourself. We made a mistake once, but atleast we aren't like you and we don't stay blind to grover's true personality. STOP quoting me now, i am sick of replying to you seeing as all we do is go around in circles cos you can't understand simple facts.

I have to stop u right there! Exact same expressions? in one pic he is barely smiling, and in the second pic he is smiling ear to ear, so it is u who is deluding yourself! Not me! And that is a fact! Good day! I am well aware of KSG's personality, he is a really good actor, he is a very passionate actor, and he has a troubled personal life in which he makes mistakes, and u know what? i am totally fine with that! At the end of the day I like actors for acting, as simple as that, KSG has lots of good qualities, he is very humble, he is very nice with friends, family and fans, he is a team player, he is perceptive, he is emotional, he is polite, he encourages his co-stars etc. just because he stuffs up in his own personal relationships does not affect me in anyway, and also I will only hope for best for someone, I will only wish KSG and Bips stay happy together, I do not like to wish ill upon people, I never wished ill upon jenny either! 
Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to Bips. I actually like her personality, she seems like a honest person. I used to thought Karan made a cute pair with Jennifer, I wonder what went wrong in their relationship but then I heard he cheated on her.
Anyways congradulation to them. And I hope they remain happy forever⭐️ Bips deserve to be happy
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yaar ek baat bata mainu ksg do baar bachelor party ke baad third time kyun kar raha hai 😆
@Monkeypack.🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Marriage or no marriage, grover is forever bachelor. His every night is bachelor party.
This marriage will work more than his previous marriages if he fails in bollywood because bips is almost over. God forbids if he gets success in bollywood, he won't think twice before declaring physical separation with bips, and move on with a successful girl. Then we all know, same story, same pose, same parents not happy planted story, and then same dhamakedar marriage planning.