Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Sick jokes ! (Page 2)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl82

A wonderful post...loved it ...I could visualize the episode through your words...Thanks hammieClapClap

hi pearl great to see you..  pleased you enjoyed the    post thanks for reading and commenting 
 lov e  hammie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomiajabpearl82Dolly-heart

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Sick Jokes

Calamity within the family , either makes it or breaks it.

That very hour , that very minute when you wish you could avert calamity , make everything as is  you make a thousand promises to yourself, others , God maybe to the devil even  - Please do this and I will do this for you .  Make a pact and offer your side of the bargain for that one impossible wish. That pleading ... ( it was the theme of Henry James work  "The end of an Affair"  .. )

That is what I saw happen today . Dhani offering herself to her god as replacement to Viplav's life and Kanak crossing her wide river of hate and pride to shake hands with Dhani , well sort of.

Dhani stands at the door of the ward , helpless, watching her beloved battle death. She is reminded of her conversation with Viplav on the need to worship god daily and he promising to be with her always . As if reminding God of her daily visits and how he owes her for her undying devotion and reminding Viplav who she worships like a god himself of the promise made of being with her. "Get up Viplav ..look your Dhani is here by the door.."

Loved Eisha in this scene and her child like pleading to her Gods.

Kanak, another helpless soul , is walking up and down the hospital corridor , spots the faded vermillion on her DIL forehead.   The women she hates  carries the mark of her son, that shining color and its importance to every married women , that red color should never fade . Even if it means she herself has to ensure and place it in her maang. An unsaid pact with her God that I will give in and accept Dhani as the women who carries my son mark as long as you make him better.  The mountain of pride she climbed just for her son.

In her own selfish and possessive manner KAnak's love for her son cannot be questioned. For a few minutes my thought went to Shallu , who stood neglected by her mother . Her brother was injured and so was she but her hurt was sidelined.  ( I wish the director had put in just something showing th e mother reach out to her daughter , but never mind ) .

Dashrath Tripathi the shallow human of them all stands and weeps silently for his grandson. While Kanak abuses Dhani for being the Manhoos and the one with the Vidhwa yog I wonder if his conscious for once felt a twinge of remorse. Maybe he did for he confesses that it is untrue though not for Dhani's ears . Isn't time of calamity also an opportunity to repent ?

The episode was high on unnecessary drama of a heartbeat stopping and starting. With Dhani regaling her GAzipur mandir on your knees prayers and doctors staring at the pulse monitor .

Kajal & Eisha were the highlights .

Viplav back at home could have waited for the next episode but I guess the makers really wanted us to move on .  And Move On we have...

Thanks Hammie for your post. Can't say I have recovered from my last rant . For the sake of IKRS team and the hard work they all put in I would like to thanks and show my appreciation coz it is easier to criticize.

So Love & Kindness it is .

Talk to you soon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaajabTahsinomisamanthanaHamlet53Dolly-heart

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by svd7755

Thanks Hammie for the wonderful post...love to read your posts..

hi svd7755 thanks for continuing to  read my takes     much love hammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ajabTahsinomiDolly-heart

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nickelodeon

Thank you so much for such lovely posts!!!!!

hi nick, howdy? thanks for reading   the take and for giving comments that delight me ..much love hammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ajabTahsinomiDolly-heart

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Thank you for  the wonderful analysis of yesterday episode .   you have differentiated very beautifully about Calamity in the form of Storm .
hi sammy... and thanks you for your lovely ,hammie has to read the  final one yet...
Can you explain about sick jokes ( I havenot  get it properll)
ok... now you know how viplav jokes about every thing , never serious..    yesterday  too dhani  said to dadi .. viplav is joking  pretending to be really serious ,watch he'll come and tease you dadi  fooled you...  now why I CALLED IT SICK..is because viplav is really ill this time..  and dhani is crying telling him to open his eyes .. why he likes to upset her...  his illness is a bad joke    for her...

• Loved the way  explained about the Fatal parted Vermicillon, how a widow a mother is appoaching to her daughter in law according to Kanak Style - (She is not accepting , but she is approaching due to son love ) - She came to  know about the power of love of her son .

. A storm rages ,as suspended bells clash and clang  against each other! But  Dhani walks and walks till her soles give way.. but then she goes  around the tree on her knees.. Viplav seems to sink.. but  Dhani  rests her head against the altar and cries out Viplav!!  and passes out exhausted..

He hears her call his name, and life blood circulates in his body as he comes alive at the call of his beloved!

The  above tagline is old tradition and tested thread , however loved the way have directed this scene without any OTT . Eisha bang on StarStar . you have written very beautifully .

thanks sammy... where ever possible I pour my soul into my take...  lovely to read your comment... love hammie

So US channel has not telecasted the scene of Viplov murder and Shallu Slap (is this happens only to this serial  or for all serial )- This  is the first time listening ...ConfusedOuch

Throw back  - loop hole

Storm remembered the scene after their marraige - Viplov and dhaani got struck in life line by Stormy  wind . at HUT .
 So first part of Stormy session with hay   is over .. (Gillabie with Rabri )EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Draw back : CVS always started the track with big picture  and ends without any taste abruptly  .  They gave the great picture of Ra and however ended with just by apologizing ConfusedOuch and closing the track  by guilty  - No comments

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ajabTahsinomisamanthanaDolly-heartNusiSg

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Hello Hammie

Just peeping in to say hi. Still traveling. Will catch up as soon as possible. I miss all of you and IKRS too.

Take care and be well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ajabTahsinomipremparbatDolly-heartHamlet53

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Hammie, thanks again for a wonderful write up ,and that is not a joke, but it is so much better  than actually seeing it..

Dhaani in her anguished state was praying to her God's to save her beloved Viplav's life and take hers, and pleads to Almighty to  save the man that saved her and taught her how to love again and gave her confidence to fight in this cruel world..

Even D T looked guilty for a second that his grandson was in this state because of him and his evil plan to break up two true lovers...And thank you D T  for once telling truth  that Dhaani does not have a "Vidhwa Bhog" in her Kundli.

But Kanak of course ,as usual finds nobody else to blame but Dhaani,  K T screaming at Dhaani for not having Sindoor in her Maang was in her own way of making sure that nothing happened to her son, her pride and her prized possession...

Kanak's hatred for Dhaani goes beyond any understanding and I doubt if she will ever have a soft spot for her in her cold heart...truly a sad human being...

The true connection of both these two people that share such pure and genuine love for each other was shown beautifully when Dhaani falls in front of the tree she was 
praying and cries "Viplav" that at the same time Viplav that was not breathing ,starts to breathe because he feels her pain... 

Viplav survives and all are happy and Shaalu feeling guilty for what happened to her brother for her stupidity in falling for a Creepo apologizes profusely...

And Viplav is back at home with all looking down at him with big smiles except K T because she still looks like she has a bitter lemon stuck in her mouth,  and Dhaani fussing over him to and scolding him to be careful...

Well all seems well for a while in A N ...till of course as is the rule of a Soap...more storms are coming round the corner to test our patience once again..Ouch

Thank you Hammie, for pulling me through the rough going of the Creepo track..

Take care, wish you always have family and friends to make you smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ajabHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple2joy

Hammie , wonderful dear,   hi white coat...   catching up with backlog
What a beautiful piece of creativity,
I didnt watch d epjsode but I could clearly visualize d whole scenes ,with emotions... brilliant. Clap
Last episode was d same old melodramatic episode , its ur words that did d real magic.interesting title for an intense episode,here u deserve another Clap .  waise you make me miffed  by not watching the episode ... was  potent..
I feel like watching it for d kanak dhani vermillon scene.well said, catastrophe which makes or breaks a family.here , I hope it gave birth to newer relationships, a sweet kanak dhani and DT dhani relationship,hope they consider her as bahu.
D precap kanakounds ... Dead Dead Dead
funny you should say that... in today's episode it happened...   a new relationship... do watch it taz,, thanks for commenting..  much love hammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiDolly-heart

Go to top