Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hain?

India-Forums

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hain?
Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hain?

TOI:Shubhangi Atre Is New Angoori-Discuss Here ONLY (Page 4)

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
@jenny 
Thanks for sharing the video my dear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny156

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Is Shubhangi Atre the 'permanent' replacement of Shilpa?

The hullabaloo over Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai controversy fizzled down with Shubhangi Atre replacing Shilpa Shinde.

With the pretty actress all set to play Angoori Bhabhi in the &TV show (Edit II productions), here we get you one interesting trivia about her.

And guess what? Shubhangi replacing Shilpa is a dj vu moment.

Let us tell you why...

Shubhangi has had a past connection with Shilpa as she has earlier replaced her in Chidhiya Ghar too.

Yes, not many would know after Shilpa quit Chidhiya Ghar owing to her health issues, Shubhangi stepped in to play Koyal.

And history repeated itself when Shilpa moved out of Bhabhiji and Shubhangi was signed by the makers.

This might be a co-incidence or fate; but it does seem really interesting...!!!

Interestingly, when we quizzed Shilpa on this she said, "I do not know what this connection is but I do think Shubhangi is indeed my permanent replacement (laughs)."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sutapasimababita..

._Pari_. IF-Rockerz
._Pari_.
._Pari_.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sutapasima

I think Shubhangi will look perfect as angoori 

She looks so beautiful as Angoori. 
ibnbattuta Senior Member
ibnbattuta
ibnbattuta

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
New ANgoori is bakwas and boring.
They should've gotten someone who could actually act. There used to be an actress "Chameli" Lallanji's sister in Lapataganj. She was a great actress. I wish they got someone like her.

Am not watching the show anymore.

Vibhuti ki bhi new Angoori ke saath 0 chemistry hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maharaanibabita..

gilly12 Newbie
gilly12
gilly12

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 5:34am | IP Logged
The naughtiness is lacking in new Angoori. She is very polished. The directors may take care of it. however it is nice to get rid of the loud, irritating overacting of Shilpa. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LM1991

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
TOI:

Shubhangi Atre: Replacing Shilpa Shinde for the second time was mere coincidence

Shreya Iyer | TNN | May 9, 2016,

A phrase which has literally gone viral in the last few months is the famous 'Sahi Pakade Hai', uttered by the character Angoori Bhabhi from the hit comedy series 'Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai!'.

While the show was recently caught up in a feud between actor Shilpa Shinde and the makers of the show, it seems that the audiences are relieved, to see the new Bhabhiji which is played by Shubhangi Atre Poorey. In a candid chat, the actress talks about how she plans to bring in her own individuality to the already famous character, replacements in the industry and why exclusive contracts should be respected and followed by all the parties involved in it.

While it's still very early to talk, how has the response been so far with your entry in the show?

Although it is very early, but the response has been positive till now. And I'm sure that as we proceed further, the response will be further more positive and overwhelming as I'm working hard to completely get into the skin of the character.

The character is already very famous, were you nervous before taking up this role?

Yes, I was very nervous before taking up the role. However, after the initial nervousness excitement certainly took over. Also at times it feels a little surreal, as few months back I used to catch up with this serial whenever I got time, and now I'm a part of this show

The image of Angoori Bhabhi and Shilpa Shinde are very strong in viewers mind, how do you plan to rebuild that image?

While, certainly the character of Angoori Bhabhi is famous, a lot of credit goes to the writers and the channel for making such a lovely, funny and relatable character. As for me, yes I will bring in my own individuality to the character. Also it's somewhere unfair to compare two very different actors playing the same character. Although the basic outline of the character remains the same, every actor brings with them a uniqueness to it as they go along with the show. While I may not take away the quirks, accent and mannerisms of Angoori Bhabhi; I will make sure that I will make this character more real and retable.

It seems like you are a permanent replacement for Shilpa Shinde, your take on that?

Be it 'Chidiyaghar' or 'Bhabiji...' replacing Shilpa Shinde in both these shows were mere coincidence. Also, with so many channels and other mediums of entertainment giving so many choices to actors, replacing an actor has become quite acceptable now. 

With so many channels and their exclusivity contract, do you think it lessens the chances of actors to explore?

If a channel is hiring you and getting into a contract, then they will make sure that you get enough work as they too spend a lot of money and energy behind you as an actor. So as an actor you must respect the terms mentioned in the same. And at the same time if you have any issues, you must voice it out. Secondly, these contracts are not just signed by actors but even by writers and producers, and it should be respected by all who are involved in them. An actor can anytime go up to the makers and talk to them if they want to explore various aspects with role they are playing. They need not necessarily breach a contract. However, if things aren't working there's always an option of graciously opting out.

akb23054 Newbie
akb23054
akb23054

Posted: 18 June 2016 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Just give her sometime to adjust and to accept the character. If you had watched first 20-25 episodes of BGPH, even Shipla Shinde was having problems with the accent, flowless dialogue delivery, but after that she was the one who became most famous character, Shubangi will also become the same. My assumption is after about 350-355th episode, she will have the accent and flawless dialogue delivery...

Go to top