Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

Has Subhangi made an entry in the show? Pls, tell me! I'm excited to see her back.

I think they have just finalized her , she will begin shooting next week amd we will get to see her onscreen by Wed hopefully ðŸ˜³
Sutapasima thumbnail
Neha Maheshwri | TNN | Apr 17, 2016

Shubhangi Atre is the new Bhabhiji in 'Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai'.

She will replace Shilpa Shinde in 'Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai' after the latter walked out of the show. A source associated with the serial says, "Around 80 girls were auditioned within a span of one month and Shubhangi fit the bill perfectly. She looks hot and innocent at the same time, which is required for the character."

Incidentally, Shubhangi had replaced Shilpa in her previous show 'Chidiya Ghar' as well.

Sutapasima thumbnail
After a hiatus, television's most popular Bhabhi is all set to come back. While both Tiwari (Rohitash Gaud) and Vibhuti (Aasif) have been waiting with bated breath for Angoori, their prayers have been answered, and Angoori will soon step back into their lives. However, amidst a lot of speculations it's now confirmed that popular television actress Shubhangi Atre will portray the character of Angoori Bhabhi in &TV's popular sitcom Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!

Quite a co-incidence: This is not the first time when Shubhangi has replaced Shilpa. Earlier, Shubhangi had replaced Shilpa as Koyal in 'Chidiya Ghar', a popular comedy show opposite Paresh Ganatra on SAB TV. However, Shilpa returned to the show but only to quit again, Aditi Sajwan then stepped into her shoes. 

Shubhangi's most-talked about fight with Karan Patel: Though currently Shilpa Shinde is making headlines for her legal battle with the producer of 'Bhabiji'... but Shubhangi, too, has had her share of fights. The actress got overnight popularity with her show, 'Kasturi'. However, apart from being a successful show, Kasturi was always in news for the rivalry between its lead Karan Patel and Shubhangi. They both have gone on record expressing how much they hate each other. In an interview to the Times Of India in 2008, Shubhangi had stated, "I can't stand Karan even for a single second but I can't help it. I had prepared myself for all this before entering this field. I knew I'd have to meet people like him in the industry and being a professional I'd have to live with them too."

In the same interview, Karan also took no pain to hide his sentiments for his then co-star, "Yes, I don't gel well with Shubhangi since the very first day, but then what's the big deal? Every family has its share of problems."

Shubhangi was destined to play Angoori: The actress will replace Shilpa Shinde in 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' after the latter has chosen to walk out of the show. A source associated with the serial says, "Around 80 girls were auditioned within a span of one month and Shubhangi fit the bill perfectly. She looks hot and innocent at the same time, which is required for the character." 

Has done MBA: Shubhangi Atre Poorey is from Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The actress is married to Piyush Poorey and has a daughter named Ashi. She also has an MBA degree from IMS, DAVV, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.

Other Projects: Shubhangi became a household name after her TV show, 'Kasturi'. Her last serial as a lead actress was Rajshri Productions' 'Do Hanson Ka Jodaa' on NDTV Imagine. The actress also experimented with a negative character in Rajan Shahi's 'Havan'. Before taking up the role of Angoori Bhabi, Shubhangi was recently seen portraying the role of Devsena opposite Nitin Sahrawat in 'Adhuri Kahaani Hamari' on &TV.

Vijaya Tiwari
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS 

Wow, around 80 girls were auditioned in such a short span of time ðŸ˜²
Edited by jenny156 - 8 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny156

TFS 

Wow, around 80 girls were auditioned in such a short span of time ðŸ˜²

See how much hard work the directors have to do for out wntertainment 
Maharaani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First and foremost requirement on which you choose Angoori is her simplicity, naivety, child like innocence...but Subahngi lacks it..she looks quite rough and worldly ...also she is not as beautiful as Shilpa.
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its interesting to knw dat d ph had auditioned 80 girls... 😃 its impressive... 😃 hope she creates d charm like shilpa 😃 thnx fr sharing... 😛
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for making a thread sticky for this too, Sutapa ðŸ¤—
I'm glad we have someone here managing everything so well ðŸ˜³
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I loved shubhangi in Kasturi,Now lets see,how she justifies the character of Angoori ðŸ˜ƒ

PS- I miss Shilpa 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanika_11

I loved shubhangi in Kasturi,Now lets see,how she justifies the character of Angoori ðŸ˜ƒ

PS- I miss Shilpa 

Yes I too will always miss my first angoori