Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hain?

TOI:Shubhangi Atre Is New Angoori-Discuss Here ONLY

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
IANS | Apr 16, 2016, 

Actress Shubhangi Atre will replace Shilpa Shinde as Angoori on the popular TV show 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!'.

Shubhangi has previously appeared in shows like 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay', 'Kasturi' and 'Chidiya Ghar'.

"Shubhangi is an ideal combination of innocence and attractiveness. She is a fabulous actress and I think she will make an exceptional Angoori Bhabhi and will capture everyone's heart with ease," Benaifer Kohli, producer of the show, said in a statement.

Shilpa, who has not been reporting on the show's set for some time now due to her personal problems with the producer, was issued a non-cooperation directive by Cine and TV Artistes Association (CINTAA) and Indian Film and TV Producers Council (IFTPC) earlier this week.

This means that no broadcaster or producer will be allowed to work with Shilpa again. 

The show also stars Aashif Sheikh, Saumya Tandon and Rohitash Gaud. Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
I think SHubhangi will look perfect as angoori 
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is beautiful but whether she will be a good replacement for Shilpa ...😕I would prefer to wait & watch...
Thanks for sharing...😊
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: vyoman

She is beautiful but whether she will be a good replacement for Shilpa ...😕I would prefer to wait & watch...

Thanks for sharing...😊

I loved the way shilpa said the dialogues .. especially ..hai daiyya !!😆😆
vyoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I loved the way shilpa said the dialogues .. especially ..hai daiyya !!😆😆

I was thinking they would cast Sheetal Khandal...she has a beautiful smile...she is also beautiful and has an innocent look...I could imagine her as Anguri...I'm not sure about Shubhngi's comic sense...let's see...
Edited by vyoman - 8 years ago
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS ðŸ¤—

It's good that we'll finally get angoori on the show. But will miss Shilpa like hell.
Her chemistry with all the other 3 actors was awesome. Plus, her dialogues' style was her own. Let's see if Shubhangi will be able to do justice to the character. 

Someone's loss is always some one other's gain -- Hope it would not end in our loss. ðŸ˜³

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good 1 Hopefully the show will be interesting again. 
Though I hope she doesn't just copy same mannerisms of Shilpa. 
vyoman thumbnail
Apr 17 2016 : The Times of India 
Shubhangi Atre replaces Shilpa Shinde as Angoori bhabhi
Saloni Bhatia
Shubhangi Atre has been finalised to replace Shilpa Shinde on Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain. A few days back, the CINTAA (Cine and TV Artistes Association) had issued a non-cooperation directive against Shilpa, which meant that the makers of the show could look for a replacement for the actress.

Shilpa had quit the show citing payment issues and mental harassment by the producers. Talks between Shilpa and the producers to get her back on the show had also failed.Now we've heard that the makers have chosen Shubhangi to replace Shilpa. Sources say , "Rashami Desai, Shubhangi and Sucheta Khanna were being considered to play Angoori bhabhi, but it was Shubhangi who bagged the role finally . Her entry will go on air from next week onwards." Interestingly , Shubhangi had replaced Shilpa after the latter had quit Chidiyaghar in 2013 as well.

The show's producer Binaifer Kohli tells us, "Shubhangi is a fabulous actress and many steps ahead of the previous Angoori. Every show goes on, and so will mine."

On the other hand, Shilpa has said that the show will not be a hit without her. "She's claiming 'mere bina yeh show nahi chalega'. The other show that Shilpa left, Chidiyaghar , is also still on air. Our show will also go on," Kohli adds.

We also heard that Shilpa filed a non-cognizable report (NCR) against Kohli in Mumbai for mental harassment. However, Kohli says, "Shilpa Shinde filed an NCR against me saying that I'm mentally harassing her by messaging her.The CINTAA joint dispute settlement committee had asked her to report to the sets. I was messaging her to ask her to report to the sets. I was doing this so that she doesn't say in court that nobody told her that she was supposed to return. The cops understood my point. Then she blocked my number, so I used my executive producer's and production manager's phones to contact her. I told the cops that I have a contract with Shilpa, and that she had taken an advance payment. Later, Shilpa claimed that on March 19, two men came to her house and said, 'Humein producer ne bheja hai aur tumhe shooting par chalna hai.' I don't know how she knew that they were sent by me. She reported this on March 29, almost 11 days after the incident which also surprised the cops! She was asked why she didn't call security or the police when the incident happened. After that, I wasn't contacted by the cops again."

The producer adds, " A letter has been sent to her from three bodies CINTAA, FWICE (Federation of Western Indian Cine Employees) and IFTPC (Indian Film and TV Producers Council) asking her to return my money , and that they won't work with her until this money is returned. There is no ban on her as she has been claiming. Why is she misleading everyone?I've invested money , she can't walk away like this. She has to apologise for defamation. We made her a star! We have also moved the court. Shilpa hasn't come to the sets for the last 42 days. She has been giving false interviews and it will all be revealed in court." Shilpa remained unavailable to comment, but her lawyer Ashish Kumar says, "We will be issuing a press statement soon."

-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Has Subhangi made an entry in the show? Pls, tell me! I'm excited to see her back.