hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I want to suggest to all the beautiful, brilliant and lovely writers in this forum to stop writing any stories about Abhigya. In my opinion, the CV's have dried up all ideas regarding Abhigya because ALL OF YOU WROTE BETTER STORYLINES than them👏. Hahahahah...maybe they tried to copy one of these stories, but come on,who are they trying to kid here? All of you are 10 times ahead of them in terms of thinking. Woohoo...I am laughing my heads of while writing this post. Really, pity them (CV's)...hahahahha...So, stop writing and give them a breather. 😆Trust me. They won't be able to catch up with you guys. [...peace sign]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ismustranger thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hutanbandar

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#330066">I want to suggest to all the beautiful, brilliant and lovely writers in this forum to stop writing any stories about Abhigya. In my opinion, the CV's have dried up all ideas regarding Abhigya because </font><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00cc">ALL OF YOU WROTE BETTER STORYLINES</font><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#330066"> than them👏. Hahahahah...maybe they tried to copy one of these stories, but come on,who are they trying to kid here? All of you are 10 times ahead of them in terms of thinking. Woohoo...I am laughing my heads of while writing this post. Really, pity them (CV's)...hahahahha...</font><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0066ff">So, stop writing and give them a breather.</font><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#330066"> 😆Trust me. They won't be able to catch up with you guys. [...peace sign]</font>

maybe you are right
hutanbandar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

🤣 nice demand hb

I know😆😆😆
hutanbandar thumbnail

But one thing is for sure I am right about...we do have a bunch of GGRRREATTT writers here😎