India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

STOP WRITING!!

hutanbandar IF-Dazzler
hutanbandar
hutanbandar

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I want to suggest to all the beautiful, brilliant and lovely writers in this forum to stop writing any stories about Abhigya. In my opinion, the CV's have dried up all ideas regarding Abhigya because ALL OF YOU WROTE BETTER STORYLINES than themClap. Hahahahah...maybe they tried to copy one of these stories, but come on,who are they trying to kid here? All of you are 10 times ahead of them in terms of thinking. Woohoo...I am laughing my heads of while writing this post. Really, pity them (CV's)...hahahahha...So, stop writing and give them a breather. LOLTrust me. They won't be able to catch up with you guys. [...peace sign]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ambsugUltimateFangirl

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
ROFL nice demand hb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hutanbandar

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hutanbandar

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#330066">I want to suggest to all the beautiful, brilliant and lovely writers in this forum to stop writing any stories about Abhigya. In my opinion, the CV's have dried up all ideas regarding Abhigya because </font><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00cc">ALL OF YOU WROTE BETTER STORYLINES</font><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#330066"> than themClap. Hahahahah...maybe they tried to copy one of these stories, but come on,who are they trying to kid here? All of you are 10 times ahead of them in terms of thinking. Woohoo...I am laughing my heads of while writing this post. Really, pity them (CV's)...hahahahha...</font><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0066ff">So, stop writing and give them a breather.</font><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#330066"> LOLTrust me. They won't be able to catch up with you guys. [...peace sign]</font>
maybe you are right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hutanbandar

hutanbandar IF-Dazzler
hutanbandar
hutanbandar

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

ROFL nice demand hb

I knowLOLLOLLOL
hutanbandar IF-Dazzler
hutanbandar
hutanbandar

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ismustranger

Originally posted by hutanbandar

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#330066">I want to suggest to all the beautiful, brilliant and lovely writers in this forum to stop writing any stories about Abhigya. In my opinion, the CV's have dried up all ideas regarding Abhigya because </font><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00cc">ALL OF YOU WROTE BETTER STORYLINES</font><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#330066"> than themClap. Hahahahah...maybe they tried to copy one of these stories, but come on,who are they trying to kid here? All of you are 10 times ahead of them in terms of thinking. Woohoo...I am laughing my heads of while writing this post. Really, pity them (CV's)...hahahahha...</font><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0066ff">So, stop writing and give them a breather.</font><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#330066"> LOLTrust me. They won't be able to catch up with you guys. [...peace sign]</font>
maybe you are right

But one thing is for sure I am right about...we do have a bunch of GGRRREATTT writers hereCool

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top