Posted: 8 years ago
SRK-YRF

It started with Darr which in many ways signified the emergence of SRK .The irony is the combo has delivered a dud for the first time in Fan which feels like a poor cousin of that film .Fan in a way signals the end of SRK's super stardom .

Darr-Hit
DDLJ-ATBB
DTPH-Super hit
Mohabbatein-Blockbuster
Veer Zaraa-Super hit
CDI-Super hit
RNBDJ-Super hit
JTHJ-Hit
Fan--First film of the combo that wont get a clean hit tag
i didnt like rnbdj jthj and fan 
when u have made up your mind already, what's the point of discussion...
I always blamed SRK from shying away from edgy cinema...Now I Know why he doesn't do it more often...one non-mainstream movie & knives are out...& then we decry the downward spiral in our cinema!
Originally posted by PAcino

when u have made up your mind already, what's the point of discussion...
I always blamed SRK from shying away from edgy cinema...Now I Know why he doesn't do it more often...one non-mainstream movie & knives are out...& then we decry the downward spiral in our cinema!

There is nothing edgy about Fan except the track of Gaurav .The rest of the film moves in a routine zone seen gazillion times earlier .

And Its not like he has been delivering blockbusters in  mainstream cinemas.Dilwale was pretty much a mainstream  film but the results were abysmal.
Fan was not a off beat or parallel as his fans are claiming. It is basically what he did in his early part if his career.

You know what is unlike SRK, when he fully de-SRKed(like actress became deglam) and played a believable and beautiful soul Mohan Bhargava.
When he took the risk of giving equal or more screen time to 16 little to not popular actresses in Chak De, where he again played the role of a beaten man who tried to regain his lost respect with perfection.
Fan was not a risky or off beat project. It was rather vintage SRK.
Although if JTHJ was a hit, Fan should be a hit by default or god does exists.
Originally posted by ThugLeader

Fan was not a off beat or parallel as his fans are claiming. It is basically what he did in his early part if his career.

You know what is unlike SRK, when he fully de-SRKed(like actress became deglam) and played a believable and beautiful soul Mohan Bhargava.
When he took the risk of giving equal or more screen time to 16 little to not popular actresses in Chak De, where he again played the role of a beaten man who tried to regain his lost respect with perfection.
Fan was not a risky or off beat project. It was rather vintage SRK.

Yeah Fan wasn't risky..No songs, No leading actress, no romantic track, 2 protagonists both with dark shades...No strong supporting presence...a dark story...
& it wasn't risky...LOL...This forum beats me!!!
Originally posted by Elvis12

There is nothing edgy about Fan except the track of Gaurav .The rest of the film moves in a routine zone seen gazillion times earlier .

And Its not like he has been delivering blockbusters in  mainstream cinemas.Dilwale was pretty much a mainstream  film but the results were abysmal.

Sorry i bothered to reply...
I can only say one thing...
The quality of their films kept decreasing gradually from film to film...