Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon...

.Poorva. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys.. I need your all help.. I saw Beinteha which was airing on Rishtey is going to end within a month.. And just right now I saw promo of Na Bole tum na mene Kuch Kaha which was again retelycasting 9:00 PM onwards.. No serial promo aired on 9:30 slot.. If Na bole can rerun then Can't Madhubala can again rerun on Rishtey?... We need to do something before they decided any other show we literally need to do something... There is second chance for all of us...we have to request them.. I don't know what to do... But think about this... Plz.. I don't think any other serial will go off air soon.. Edited by .Poorva. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you poorva. But I clearly don't understand how to approach or what to do about it. I may not be of any help here, sorry !
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dear they stopped MB themselves..if they wanted to show it than why would stopped it in between?so how can it be expected that they will run it again on fans demand?..also i guess coz they are airing it in Rishtey TV UK so they might not air it here again..so honestly i don't think they will agree now..but i do wish and want that it will run again in future.👍🏼Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
luvvivian286 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry dear I can't help as risthey channel doesn't come on my tv
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
They never listen anyone...only do that what they want 😔
shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's colors show we are talking about here and when have they actually listened to their viewers that they will listen to us this time!!  So I don't think so we can do anything and moreover now the episodes are available in voot!!  There is a very low possibility of re running the show!!  Sorry!  
rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's possible if we can all personally tweet to colors official handle or to that one of rishtey or either mail them...to resume running
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I dont know how to help u 
sorry 
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly I am so tired of everything... its colorstv after all, they never listen to us... :(