Originally posted by: .FlightOfEagle.

None of them.

Twinkle is the lead!

BHAI I SWEAR I WAS THINKING THE SAME LMAO
17.sonal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SiyapaaQueen

OKay .. this is becoming redundant.. idk how many topics there have been not by you, but by multiple members who keep this whole yuvi vs kunj.. whose the lead and who isnt.. why so much focus on yuvi thing alive..

so for the last time im gonna say it.. im just stating sorry not trying to be rude.. i just am going to get it out for the final time :

this show started off and is about 2 families. Tanejas and Luthras.. ie the war between both families and the offspring of those families are TWINKLE and YUVI.. ie.. those 2 leads are already established. Sarnas were also introduced because kunj was the 3rd and final lead of this show. Kunj is the positive protagnisst male lead, yuvi is the negative antagonist male lead and twinkle is the female lead. All 3 of them are equally important to this show and storyline..

that being said.. the show has every right .. and its writers have every right to focus on yuvi because he is a central character.. he brings the TASHAN in tashan e ishq.. meanwhile TWINJ bring the ISHQ in the show.. its the WAR vs the LOVE.. YUVI vs TWINJ.. is and will always be..

Thats all. I dont think ill ever be commenting on anymore posts that continue to bring this subject up because im for one tired of sounding redundant.. 

SOrry this was not aimed at you topic maker. this was aimed at everyone that doesnt get that this show is about 3 characters not just 2... That was the point of even showing yuvle.. to esstablish the war .. to establish the story that would be coming and we have seen it all unfold before us also.

k done. 

Have a good night! Thank you for the activity though.. πŸ˜ƒ

Wells said dear... πŸ‘  It is Yuvi vs Twinj. .. Tashan vs Ishq. ...  πŸ˜‘ vs β€οΈ
17.sonal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

None of them.

Twinkle is the lead!

πŸ˜† exactly 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

None of them.

Twinkle is the lead!

lmao
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddyyy

BHAI I SWEAR I WAS THINKING THE SAME LMAO

Exactly whatever It is ,Everything happens for twinkle,Eventually focus goes on TwinkleπŸ˜†