Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How can the IshGun Mohabbatein stop? It will be Ishita-Shagun and the our JM will leave everything for her mohabbat. Raman ka yahan kya kaam? He is justkkept as a third wheel in IshGun Mohabbat because a sautan is must.
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raina1234

How can the IshGun Mohabbatein stop? It will be Ishita-Shagun and the our JM will leave everything for her mohabbat. Raman ka yahan kya kaam? He is justkkept as a third wheel in IshGun Mohabbat because a sautan is must.

Is it sarcastic or u really expect ds frm CVs...?πŸ˜†
though i knw raman is mere stand by..

Mreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishgun first - Sarcastic comment because knowing Ishita, she will sacrifice (no insecurity).  She will convince Shagun that Raman is better off with her as if Shagun needs any convincing.  Woman like Ishita (completely who think they are worthless and no insecurity regarding sautan) do not exist.  She never cared about Raman's feelings towards his ex and never gave importance to his suffering or whether he would like it (offering their bedroom twice, anniversary celebration, making him dance with Shagun).  She should have been the nanny in the Bhalla household and she would have been happy forever.  Who needs Raman.  Atleast Shagun needs him for his money and fame.πŸ˜†The only time I saw feelings were when she miscarried, because Raman was behind Shagun.
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Honestly no expectations but melodrama anymore.
And to me this is such a bummer given how much I loved IshRa but now I have no excitement for anything πŸ€”

I really wish they wouldn't take the stereotypical MU pathway like every other stinking BT post-leap show...but given what's being shown, I have no hope b/c #HopeDied
SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can't say its  total khichdi who would meet whom don't know but my guess would be ishita n pihu n ishita will avoid coming in front of raman n shagun coz she already think they are married could be ishita n adi also but only after current promo on air as that indicates another hit n miss coz of ruhi but still am confused as to why ruhi doesn't want them to come face to face or she is planning  to bring them face to face in a situation where already multiple mus increase
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SurabhiA91

Can't say its  total khichdi who would meet whom don't know but my guess would be ishita n pihu n ishita will avoid coming in front of raman n shagun coz she already think they are married could be ishita n adi also but only after current promo on air as that indicates another hit n miss coz of ruhi but still am confused as to why ruhi doesn't want them to come face to face or she is planning  to bring them face to face in a situation where already multiple mus increase

RUHI is nt at al in a state of mind to plan anythng..
she is jst fuming n geting frustrated..dats al.
n also to plan u need sum freedom wich is impossibl in nidhi raaj...😲
she cant sleep as per her wish dn planning is jst out of questn..
bt it can b lyk she can use a chance if she gets..
Tuc_Mob thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Not sure CV can do anything they want or feel.
I think no one will predict future of this serial expect Ekata Mata!!!! 
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ishita's face-off with anyone; I don't think she will come face-to face to any of those whom she knows. She can't identify the grown up kids so might be face-off can happen. but face-off with Shagun/Raman is not possible knowing Ishita. She will back off. Pihu Ishita can face-off first but no much expectation from that.
But ya if she sees Nidhi ever she will confront her.