Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 (Page 96)

Keeprak Groupbie
Keeprak
Keeprak

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Stoy is going great so far  and I would love to read it every day. I wish and hope the makers of kyy find this story and make it as season 3 with the same cast.
Get well soon. Take care.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1_drop_of_rain

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I LOVE YOUR STORY Clap. WANT AN UPDATE EVERYDAY Day Dreaming. RELIVING KY2 THROUGH YOUR STORY Embarrassed. WILL GO CRAZY WITH HAPPINESS IF SEASON 3 HAPPENS DancingBUT NO CHANCE OF THAT HAPPENING Cry COZ MTV Angry  IS ACTUALLY MORON TV AND  PA & NI ARE NOT GROWING UP (MENTALLY. OF COURSE LOL) IN NEAR FUTURE Wink. WANT TO SEE MANIK GETTING HIS MEMORY BACK ASAP, UNMASKING OF NEEL BEFORE THE MURTHYS ESP. AMMSDead AND MANIK FINDING OUT THE GAMES HIS PARENTS Angry PLAYED ON NANDINI AND THEIR FRIENDS. ABOVE ALL, I WANT NEEL KI DHULAI. BUT ALL THIS CAN WAIT. GET WELL FIRST. TAKE CARE. Heart

Edited by ac2000 - 10 June 2016 at 7:10am

1_drop_of_rain

jesse93 IF-Dazzler
jesse93
jesse93

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Get well soon dear and
Take care of yourself as we all rely upon you.
Love you.
Mananaish Groupbie
Mananaish
Mananaish

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hii dear Wink im sorry to here that you are unwell. Get well soon for us and for manan... Im really in love with your beautiful manan ff. Im not missing kyy that much because ur ff is similar to kyy and most importantly ull update daily. That's the best part of ur ff because most of the writers fail to update even once a week. It really breaks the flow. But thankfully you are not like them. Thanks a Lot for that. You have a very special skill of imagination ie its neither too high nor low. Your imagination about manan and other characters are very similar to original kyy characters... That's why i love ur ff. Please take care of yourself and please update soon as you recover... Egerly waiting for your update... Bye take care. Clap Star

Edited by Mananaish - 10 June 2016 at 11:16am
passionatepuja Senior Member
passionatepuja
passionatepuja

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Ohh you are not welll...plz take care dear..
shoana Goldie
shoana
shoana

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
ohh...my super girl is down with feverUnhappy
take care dear...i told you to take rest...but no...you won't listen to me...jao kattiDisapprove
your questions were like an assignment test for meLOL

ok...now coming to the answers
1.the story so far is superb...though i missed kyy very much but your story compensated for that,...i so wished that this plot would have added in season 3

2.you are very much successful in keeping the charm of characters and about new characters you gave them a strong role

3..the storyline is very much related to reality..and most of the times i was able to relate it...Smile

4.i toh love to read this repeatedly...and i keep waiting for the update...but when i got to know about your sleepless nights i really wanted you to take rest

5.my wish is to see manan back once again..i know tat will happen for sure...and to kill neelLOLand manan having a happy family ...Big smile
and yeah they didn't showed the mystery of appa's pen..how it was related to rishab's attacks...can you pls include this

6.sorry dear no idea about vm...but sometimes my friend use moviesmaker app for making small clips of pics don't know how to add videosDisapprove

7.ayeshu and shaonee...you guys told my wish...i too wanted this storyline to be seen in kyy3...with same cast...but chances are very less...Cryand i don't have any idea about how to contact them

9.this question brought some memories backDay Dreamingwo bhi kya din theWinkmanan romance was on it's peakTongue

10.thank you soo much dear for giving us our manan and kyy back...keep writing..take care of your health... love you loadsHeart
you became my favorite writer and the first thing i do on IF is to check your updateWinkand love to comment

and thanks for the pic...you are more beautiful than i imagined...Embarrassedand you don't even look sick...i look like zombie even with minor headacheLOL

ok...completed my assignment...hah...
take care dear
get well soon

Edited by shoana - 10 June 2016 at 11:16am
Mananaish Groupbie
Mananaish
Mananaish

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hey dear are you from Karnataka?? It just came in my mind simply so im asking. U mentioned Neel's place as Mysore and even i belong to mysore. I know its very cheezy to say all these but i thought of asking you. How are you now??? Take care... Hoping for your comeback soon..

1_drop_of_rain

1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mananaish

Hey dear are you from Karnataka?? It just came in my mind simply so im asking. U mentioned Neel's place as Mysore and even i belong to mysore. I know its very cheezy to say all these but i thought of asking you. How are you now??? Take care... Hoping for your comeback soon..
I am from KOlkata dear, I am a bengali :) I would soon make a dhamakedaar re entry :)

Mananaish

Go to top