Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 (Page 35)

1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaanii078

words are not enough for your magical writing skills. I mean u r awesome. sooo talented. And the last two part was incredible. The way you showed maniks pain of being all alone was perfect. That song was really an inspirational one not only for our manik but also for your readers .can't wait to read more.
Thank u dear.. I strive to keep them real..
You r right that song was almost written for him and for us too. They should live, fail and then win and through their journey they should teach us a thing or two about life,  friensdhip and love. 

I m glad u liked it. 

Love
RK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaanii078

Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Well this one was actually very special sach me manan wali feeling ati h tumhari fiction pdah kar and it was long enough purane update se thoda bda tha i liked it and i m feeling bad for both them i wish to see them together asap but lets see what is stored for us, and your skills are really great yar matlab kafi ache se u describe the feelings, sceneries and lot of things everything and comparison, kitna time ho gya writing me ? Aisa lgta h its been years youre in writing because the words are awesome, i really need to learn it from you anyways update soon waiting for the next update
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

Well this one was actually very special sach me manan wali feeling ati h tumhari fiction pdah kar and it was long enough purane update se thoda bda tha i liked it and i m feeling bad for both them i wish to see them together asap but lets see what is stored for us, and your skills are really great yar matlab kafi ache se u describe the feelings, sceneries and lot of things everything and comparison, kitna time ho gya writing me ? Aisa lgta h its been years youre in writing because the words are awesome, i really need to learn it from you anyways update soon waiting for the next update

Check ur pm
thamannamanan1 Goldie
thamannamanan1
thamannamanan1

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
hey  roh 

wow    you made my sunday    

this  update  was  magical 

he    had a peaceful sleep    with her 

he don't want to disturb her   but    ...

Roh  u r  blessed  with  some   magical power yaar     the  way  you wrote   those lines  

uff   ...  hum to  fidaa  hogaye hai  

the word   SUNRISE  :nandinin  what  system boot :laptop  

Big smile

Nandini  was not just a piece   she was a limited edition  custom made pc  ...

Big smile

Even god must have been confused ...with her specifications ...

Big smile

whn manik  offered  to carry her   ...nandini s reaction   was  thanq aaiyyappa    pehli baar MnM have spoken sense

Big smile

unmatched quality of walking right  in to trouble

Big smile

manik   did nt like  nandini s  idea  but  he   was  grateful  to her as she had given him some wonderful   moments    so  he agreed to close his eyes

this song I  heard it before   

but toda    this song was  really magical 

thanq for  that  note  whr u  clearly  mentioned 
no        no           ordered  to listen  to this  song

Big smile

LOLLOLLOL

when she  told him to open his eyes 

that moment      was beautiful     n the   song   ...Smile

he    got tears in his eyes 

he  was speechless 
she had given him   a  wonderful moment

nandini   was not bothered about  her feet

she didn't  even care  that  this is the same  MONSTER who left her heart broken 

but she was happy  because  she had   given him his  MUSIC 

typical  nandini 

even if she wants  
even if she tells 

even  if she  tries 

she cant  hurt  her  monster
she cant   she just cant  ...

hey   

superb  update 

Clap

take care  dear 

thamanna

1_drop_of_rain

1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thamannamanan1

hey  roh 

wow    you made my sunday    

this  update  was  magical 

he    had a peaceful sleep    with her 

he don't want to disturb her   but    ...

Roh  u r  blessed  with  some   magical power yaar     the  way  you wrote   those lines  

uff   ...  hum to  fidaa  hogaye hai  

the word   SUNRISE  :nandinin  what  system boot :laptop  

Big smile

Nandini  was not just a piece   she was a limited edition  custom made pc  ...

Big smile

Even god must have been confused ...with her specifications ...

Big smile

whn manik  offered  to carry her   ...nandini s reaction   was  thanq aaiyyappa    pehli baar MnM have spoken sense

Big smile

unmatched quality of walking right  in to trouble

Big smile

manik   did nt like  nandini s  idea  but  he   was  grateful  to her as she had given him some wonderful   moments    so  he agreed to close his eyes

this song I  heard it before   

but toda    this song was  really magical 

thanq for  that  note  whr u  clearly  mentioned 
no        no           ordered  to listen  to this  song

Big smile

LOLLOLLOL

when she  told him to open his eyes 

that moment      was beautiful     n the   song   ...Smile

he    got tears in his eyes 

he  was speechless 
she had given him   a  wonderful moment

nandini   was not bothered about  her feet

she didn't  even care  that  this is the same  MONSTER who left her heart broken 

but she was happy  because  she had   given him his  MUSIC 

typical  nandini 

even if she wants  
even if she tells 

even  if she  tries 

she cant  hurt  her  monster
she cant   she just cant  ...

hey   

superb  update 

Clap

take care  dear 

thamanna

I was waiting for u.. since the moment i posted.. this post was different, I didnt write it, something guided me to write this... i dont know what and who... 

n yes u were right NAndini, no matter what happens can never hurt him, 

I dont know what else to write.. this was a little too emotionally overwhelming

thamannamanan1

1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

My beloved readers,

I realized I have never really spoken to you, never had one of those heart to heart chats with you. So one month and 28 chapters later, here I am, trying to breathe and look back at the journey so far.

Yes, breathe... because it has been pretty breathless so far, one chapter a day, sometimes I have written faster than you have read :)

So let's just pause for a while and rewind. Rewind to 16th April.

Every one of us has a dream, and that dream for me was to write. Write not for livelihood (I do something else to earn my bread and butter), but write for my soul. I have been writing for as long as I can remember, but in bits and pieces..or more approriately..in paragraphs and stanzas..

I have written short stories before but I have never had the courage to delve into fanfiction, and I will tell you why.

Fanfiction is tricky because you are weaving your story around characters who your readers know inside out. You cant mess with your characters or your readers will chop u too pieces (*wink). And then you have to make a commitment to write at a certain frequency which for me happens to be daily. So I never considered writing one.

Then Manan happened to me. I don't know why, where, when I fell in love with them. To be honest with you I hadn't seen them on TV (I don't really watch TV and that's another story), I just happened to search for a song and destiny brought them to me. Within a month, I had finished the entire series on youtube & FB and then I  started watching season 2 and as many of you would identify with me, I was left heartbroken. It was beyond me how someone could ruin something so beautiful, how the creatives could dig their own grave and crush so many hearts. I felt angry. I needed a closure. For days I pondered over it and finally came up with the thought,

'If you can't fix it, Create it'

And I started writing, not for readers, not for accolades, not for hits and likes but for myself, out of love for the guy who shines like stars and the girl who glows like fireflies and for their love that transcends eternity.

When I started I didn't know how far I would go, I didn't know if even a single person will read my words, I didn't know if I would be able to bring Manik and Nandini to life, I didn't know whether I would be able to steal time out from my life that ticks away like clockwork.

But here I am, doing better than ok. I have my readers (I know compared to other FFs, I have a chotu sa reader base, but I was never in the race to compete) some who are graceful enough to cheer me up with their comments and some who perhaps want to say a lot but don't find the right words. But they all wait eagerly for me to post the updates.

I am doing ok, stealing time from my rides in the metro on the way to office, stealing time in between presentations and stealing time from sleep.

I am doing great learning from you all, because you are my mirror and you show me my beauty as well as my flaws.

I am doing great because I have made some friends here..

And I am doing great because I am living Manan, I am painting them in my colours :) And sometimes when some of the chapters come out good, I read them again and again just like u do and I smile to myself (*stupid me)

But it has ceased to remain just my dream, for those of u reading this, this is now a collective dream. I never really had a decent introduction, but today, I invite u all to come onboard this journey. Please feel free to drop in your ur suggestions, complaints, praises.. I cant guarantee that I would always be able to incorporate every single suggestion of yours because I already have a journey planned in my head, but I would be more than glad to know and think and tweak if required.

I have come a long way but I have far to go. Thank you very very much for your support till date. I hope you would continue supporting me. Do like and share if you feel its worthy of being shared and please keep reading. U push me to better myself every single day.

The next update will be up soon :)

Love 

RK21

Edited by rk21 - 22 May 2016 at 6:20pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsdevuuvijayfanurbabieSanaH05divtanneetamandaliyashalini16guptaac2000thamannamanan1tas456SidhaarthishoanasiyaaaaliAashna_chawlashaan...AMAR_LOVErockstarlover..Amri..

rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
u r such an amazing writerClap
and i really love this storyBig smile

1_drop_of_rain

shalini16gupta Senior Member
shalini16gupta
shalini16gupta

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
That was soo sweet of you.
Thank you for writing this ff becoz to me also I felt manan needed a proper closer in terms of story.
So I wanna thank u for doing that for us.
You're are doing great as a writer
Continue soon

1_drop_of_rain

Go to top