Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 (Page 32)

1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thank u for ur lovely comments..

Edited by rk21 - 21 May 2016 at 10:58am

KJ-Deewani IF-Dazzler
KJ-Deewani
KJ-Deewani

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Awee...
Again it was such a cute update,...
Loved manik's dilemma to trust nandini or not...
Waiting for the next...
Cont... soon...
Thnx 4 d PM

Luv uh,
Garima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1_drop_of_rain

Ayeshaz Newbie
Ayeshaz
Ayeshaz

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Another Epic update, amazing I mos say you gat some good ways of putting words together, continue like this , it's going great,

1_drop_of_rain

1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Hi my lovely readers, hope you are doing well. I generally refrain from putting a writer's note right at the top of the post as I feel it breaks the flow, but this one time it was necessary. It was necessary for me to let you know that I have embedded a video below. When you reach that point in the story, please take a minute to close your eyes and listen to it. Trust me, it will not be the same if you don't. 

Some of you have told me earlier that you find it difficult to play the videos from her. For those of you who are on Wattpad, please read the chapter here: https://www.wattpad.com/260244878-manan-ff-kaisi-yeh-yaariyan-season-3-chapter-28?utm_source=web&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share_info

Also, don't forget to let me know whether you liked this update.

When the very first rays of sun kissed his eyes, he woke up. He couldn't sleep unless it was completely dark, and since on most days he fell asleep just before the dawn, all the blinders in his room had to be pulled down and the curtains strictly closed. He didn't have that luxury in his car and frankly he didn't mind. Even with a 3 hour sleep, he felt fresh like the morning dew.

He couldn't recall the last time he had woken up this content.

She had moved much closer to him during sleep, infact a little too close for comfort perhaps. Her head was now resting on his chest, her lips touching his shirt. She was neatly snuggled up against him and he didn't know when he had pulled his arm out of her grip and placed it over her shoulder. She was holding him with one hand and their legs were huddled together. His jacket had fallen off her and now lay near their feet. He felt something tug at his heart. The way they were right now, anyone who saw them would take them to be lovers.

Her hair was all over him. Perhaps whatever she had tied her hair with had come off. He ran his fingers through her long strands. They smelled heavenly... Like lavender. Honestly, he wanted to stay there like this till eternity, or atleast till she woke up on her own. He wanted to bottle up that fragrance and tuck it away safely somewhere so that everytime he felt restless, he could inhale it a little like a glass of golden wine. He wanted to run his fingers over her slender arms and nuzzle his nose over her baby cheeks. He wanted to keep staring at her but he wouldn't do any of it. He wouldn't do what he didn't want to be done to him. She had trusted him and he wouldn't break her trust, come what may.

He shifted her away and gathered all her hair together. He put the jacket back on her and slowly pulled himself away from her hold.

"Miss Tipsy" He tapped on her shoulder

"Nandini Murthy" He shook her gently.

"Nandu!!!" He shook her harder.

She woke up with a start, staring blankly at him, trying to register where exactly was she. She looked around animatedly and rolled her eyes and in the most innocent tone, that only she could pull off, she asked "Main kahan hun?"

"Alice in wonderland..."

"Haan?" She raised her eyebrows in disbelief.

"Tum meri car mein ho miss Tipsy..wake up, subah ho gayi"

Once again she looked around, trying to figure out the probable time. "Abhi to bohot subah hai.. Thori der aur so lun kya?" she yawned.

"Tum to mujhe sunrise dikhane wali thi Nandini, aur abhi sone ki baat kar rahi ho.. Ok ok tum so jao, sunrise to hota rahega, fir kabhi dekh lenge fursat se." His reply was oozing sarcasm and that did the trick. 'Sunrise' is to Nandini what system boot is to a laptop.

She straightened herself out. "Kya matlab fir kabhi dekh lenge and you, abhi kyun uthaya, thora pehle nahi utha sakte the. Abhi to 15 mins walk karna parega."

"Miss Murthy tumhare demands kuch zyada nahi hain. U were supposed to show me the sunrise and here I am waking you up. U should be ashamed of yourself."

"Suno I don't have time to waste arguing with you. Lets go."

Nandini dashed out of the car while Manik stayed put. He knew she would come back, she had to and Manik Mallhotra was seldom wrong.

"But ek problem hai" She turned around "Wooh mere shoes..."

Manik smirked. 'I-told-u-so-miss-Murthy'

"Now what?" her face fell. He would have preferred to tease her a little more, but if they delayed any further, they would miss the sunrise.

"I can carry u..." He went silent for a while " if you are ok with it." He completed.

"Will u? Oh thank god Aiyappa, thank u, pehli baar MnM u have spoken sense, chalo chalo..der ho jayegi"

Nandini Murthy was not just a piece, she was a limited edition custom made piece. Even God must have been confused with her specifications. Nevermind Manik..these are perks of being 6'1" and befriending a minor.

"Acha ek condition hai."

"What!!!!!" Now he was running out of patience and if she didn't finish this business quickly, he might have a change of heart and drive away deserting her in a shoeless state.

"U won't see the sunrise unless I tell u to."

"You are not making any sense Nandini. How do you suppose I will carry you through the jungle with closed eyes? Listen I am not doing this, lets go back."

"Listen Manik, I know I have been dumb beyond your tolerance but this one time listen to me please and I promise I would never trouble u again. U don't have to carry me blindfolded. Just stop when I ask u to."

He wasn't liking this at all. I mean he adored this girl but she had an unmatched quality of walking right into trouble and then dancing couplets with it. He wasn't sure he was ready for a massacre first thing in the morning but on second thoughts she had given him a wonderful day the previous night and perhaps he owed this to her.

"Ok, but this is the last time I am listening to any of your mad ideas."

He lifted her in his arms and started walking through the jungle, on the same trail they had taken the previous evening.

At one point Nandini asked him to stop and put her back on the ground. She instructed him to close his eyes and started fiddling with her phone. She then held his arm and dragged him along till they reached the Lover's point. The trail was bumpy and strewn with thorns and pebbles, it pierced her feet and even that little stretch of walk left her bruised and almost on the verge of crying. But she wouldn't cry, not now, not today.  She plugged in her earbuds in Manik's ears and asked him to open his eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJsc0BTPWZs

Manik opened his eyes to the most beautiful sight he had ever seen and perhaps he would ever see... and in perfect rhythm, melody started pouring through his ears. The words.. Were like answers to his unspoken questions.,  like someone had written them just for him. Someone was stirring his soul and he was transported to another universe. He couldn't move, he couldn't speak, he couldn't react, he could only witness, feel and let go of his accumulated pain. Such was the impact of the rising sun, the thumping beats and the beautiful words that tears started rolling down his cheeks and he couldn't control them... Tears of utter joy like someone had wiped away all his pain and given him new wings... he could fly wherever he wished to.

Kehta yeh pal

Khud se nikal

Jeete hain chal

Jeete hain chal

Jeete hain chal

Gham musafir tha jaane de

Dhoop aangan mein aane de

Talvon ke neeche hai thandi si ek dharti

Kehti hai aaja daudenge

Yaadon ke bakson mein zinda si khushboo hai

Kehti hai sab pichhe chhodenge

Ungliyon se kal ki ret behne de

Aaj aur abhi mein khud ko rehne de

Kehta yeh pal

Khud se nikal

Jeete hain chal

Jeete hain chal

Jeete hain chal

Ek tukda haseen chakh le

Ik dali zindagi rakh le

Hichki ruk jaane de

Siski tham jaane de

Iss pal ki ye guzaarish hai

Marna kyun, jee lena

Boondon ko pee lena

Tere hi sapno ki baarish hai

Paaniyon ko raste tu banaane de

Roshni ke pichhe khud ko jaane de

Kehta yeh pal

Khud se nikal

Jeete hain chal

Jeete hain chal

Jeete hain chal

Long after the song had ended, he stood there absolutely still. Nandini was eagerly waiting for him to speak. She was closely watching his expressions, she had seen his tears...'it was working' she guessed.

The only words Manik could utter were "Thank u for Music!!"

They walked back in utter silence. Manik was still in a trance and Nandini didn't remind him to carry her. She continued walking over thorns and stones. She didn't care anymore that her feet were bleeding, she didn't even care that this was the guy who had left her heart broken. She was happy beyond words because she had returned him his biggest gift to her..his music, his soul.

Edited by rk21 - 21 May 2016 at 8:54pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

dolly567simplipu123kiyagarganchal159manan282910iamashgurnam_kaurlitika_narang20bhumi02CantabilvijayfanmisthyshonaSsUVKeepraklovelyaquaPamAlpskeerthi25sweetheart999swarobi1babita_14388kalyanimyneniSony.Kshalini16guptaina_saahilvoldemortKy2188RUPALIstyletheworldelsaannaneetamandaliyaSm0405ac2000etuuthamannamanan1siyaaaalidevilkhushishoanabitastasharon.babuSidhaarthimanvilover18arunsunita_gmpayal94riyaparoAMAR_LOVErockstarlover

1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayeshaz

Another Epic update, amazing I mos say you gat some good ways of putting words together, continue like this , it's going great,

Thank you buddy. I have updated the next chapter. Read and let meknow how's it :)

Ayeshaz

1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
My silent readers... I m not liking you guys.. c'mmon guys.. I am spending sleepless nights writing for you and u r not even sending one line of comment. Thats sad Cry. I am running out of fuel...need urgent recharge Tongue

Edited by rk21 - 21 May 2016 at 8:09pm
riyaparo IF-Dazzler
riyaparo
riyaparo

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
awesome

1_drop_of_rain

divtan Senior Member
divtan
divtan

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Omg
He is overwhelmed
All that he said "thank u for music"
Dam I dnt know wat to say..
I am touched...
But I'll thank u for penning down a wonderful update, a wonderful story overall and wonderful manan moments :)
Keep it up!

1_drop_of_rain

Go to top