Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 (Page 3)

1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Here's a request to all the Manan fans who have read my posts and are liking it, I have very few friends here so guys if you know of other fans who would enjoy reading my fanfiction, please do share the links with them. Or if there is a forum for KYY fanfiction, let me know so that I can upload the links there. I know there are many many fans who dearly miss KYY. If I can give them some joy with my words I would be really glad.

Thanks
RK21

Edited by rk21 - 24 April 2016 at 4:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphiraMthamannamanan1rockstarlover

FAB5FAN Newbie
FAB5FAN
FAB5FAN

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
nice story continue soon SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1_drop_of_rain

1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Chapter 10

Friday, April 27, 2016

The car halted in front of a huge mansion in an upmarket locality. Manik stepped out, feeling strange at not being able to recognize a brick of the house he had spent his entire life in. He thanked Neel and began unloading his suitcases from the trunk.

Neel on the other hand was totally dumbfound. He shouldn't have expected anything less grander for the heir of Malhotra group of Industries. He started calculating the net worth of this sprawling property in his mind. He was good with numbers & currencies, in fact that is all he was good with. 20 crores is the minimum, the absolute minimum just for this piece land.

"Man, I have to befriend this guy and I would do anything and everything required." He thought to himself. He didn't know the whole background because despite his probing, Manik had been very guarded about his life. But from the very little that Manik had disclosed, he had concluded that Manik was perhaps new to the city and without any friends.

If Neel could play his cards right, he could easily make a connection and use it in future. But he would have to be very careful for  Manik appeared to have zero tolerance for drama.

"Manik, it was such a pleasure meeting you. Its mystic how we bumped into each other but you know, nothing in life is a coincidence. May be we were meant to meet.

Anyways, as you already know I am getting engaged coming Saturday. So you will have to come to meet my beautiful fiancee Nandini and before you say anything, I wont take a 'No' for answer."

Manik grinned. "I will try." They shook hands and exchanged numbers before Neel left.

A few servants came out running. They politely requested Manik to let them carry his luggage upto his room. Manik silently followed. The mansion was as grand inside as it looked on the exterior. There was no sign of anyone other than a whole fleet of servants. Did his mother not live in this house like his dad? Should he ask one of the attendants? He decided against it and quietly went up to the first floor.

The sun was up and even though it was still early morning, the sweltering heat of Mumbai made Manik break into a sweat. Once the staff had left Manik locked his door and took a good look of his room. It was nice, luxurious but impersonal. There were expensive art works all around but not a single photograph of his on any of the walls. He ransacked his wardrobe, tumbling out of the closet came clothes and shoes - Brand new and ironed out, There were toiletries and a lot of other branded stuff. Dad had even made sure that his medicines were all there neatly classified and tucked. But where the hell was his personal stuff.. He didn't know what exactly he was looking for but there should have been something, something as a memorabilia from his past. He lost his temper and shouted for an attendant.

When one of them came, scared and shaking, he enquired "Who touched my stuff? Who has cleaned this room in my absence?"

"Sorry sir, I don't know. I have just joined two weeks ago."

Manik "Call the old staff right now."

Attendant "The entire staff was hired 2 weeks ago and ever since he came, we haven't shifted anything in or out of this room. We only clean it from time to time and Malhotra sir sent someone with the clothes and medicines."

Manik wondered why the entire staff was recently hired. He wanted to know what happened to the old staff. He wanted to know what happened to his staff. But this guy wouldn't know anything. There was no point asking him. He sent him off. Just then his phone rang.

M: "So finally .. Finally you have time to check if you sick son is still in one piece." He broke into a mock laughter.

Mr. Malhotra: "I am sorry Manik beta. You know I wanted to come with you so badly. But I was held up son. I just got done with the meeting with our French customers and now I will take a flight straight to India. I hope you didn't have any trouble on your way. Have you reached safely?"

M: "Busy..busy..busy. Don't you get tired of being busy dad? And well someone dropped me home because whoever u had asked to pick me up conveniently forgot. Seems I am not the only one here with a case of Amnesia."

Mr. Malhotra: "I am so sorry beta. Let me reach India and I wil make sure these ppl pay for the trouble you had. But promise me you would take rest now. Please my son, please take your medicine and take rest. I will meet you soon."

Manik took his medicine and started feeling drowsy. The long travel and all this anxiety had started to take its toll on him. He reclined on the sofa, his room  and his mind in complete disarray, his bags unpacked and stomach empty.

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

saphiraMgurnam_kaurpnisha143shristi_todiFAB5FAN2910iamashshreeyashetye95CantabilKeeprakkeerthi25sabhanamhChokypieneetamandaliyaina_saahilsunset17Sm0405bashful_moonshami810voldemortmonstermanikmanvilover18piyu008sharon.babuthamannamanan1etuudevilkhushiSidhaarthibhagupurpayal94riyaparoAMAR_LOVErockstarlover..Amri..Shinning_AD

1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

Chapter 11

Friday, April 29, 2016

The sun was setting behind the hills,  it was early June and even the late evenings were unusually hot. Monsoon would be here in a couple of weeks hopefully. The bus was moving up the winding roads. On one side was the hill and on the other a sharp ditch. A canopy of trees covered the hilly road and sunshine streamed through the thick web of lush green leaves. It was just a matter of 10 more minutes before Nandini would reach her stop. Nandini liked Panchgani away from the hustle-bustle of Mumbai. No one bothered her, she didn't have to run away from anyone or anything here.  She could spend nights crying, she could skip dinners, she could strum away her evenings on Manik's guitars, she could do anything without having to explain or apologize.

She remembered she had to call Navya. She looked at her watch. Navya's show must have been over by now. She dialed her number.

Navya: "So Nandini you finally remember you have a friend."

Nandini : "I know I shouldn't have cancelled the plan yesterday. Sorry."

Navya: "Its ok Nandini. There's no place for these formalities between best friends. But I am worried because you don't sound ok Nandini."

Nandini: "I am ok Navya. Don't worry so much about me. Hey, I saw your poster today at the bus stand. Tu to bari famous ho gayi hai yaar. Acha, is Shahid Kapoor coming to your show for the promotions of Udta Punjab?"

Navya: "Yes that's the plan."

Nandini tried to sound enthusiastic: "Milwayegi mujhe?"

Navya: "Ab milke kya karegi, tu to sagai kar rahi hai na?"

Nandini: " Haan to sagaai hi kar rahi hun, duniya thori na chor rahi hun."

Navya: "Is it necessary Nandu?"

Nandini: "What?"

Navya: "Natak mat karo Nandini. Tum janti ho kya. Kya yeh zaroori hai, yeh sagaai with Neel."

Nandini: "Tumko to sab pata hai Navya. Fir why are you asking the same question that Dhruv and Mukti asked me. I don't have an option. Aur fir kiske liye? Manik Malhotra ke liye jo hamesha ke liye chorkar chala gaya aur kabhi peeche murkar nahi dekha."

Navya: "haan janti hun, sab janti hun, par yeh bhi janti hun ki poori zindagi insaan ek jhoot ke saath nahi guzaar sakta."

Nandini: "Navya don't make it more difficult for me. Let's not discuss those things that we can't change. By the way how's Abir? Did you receive any information from his adoptive parents?"

Navya: "No Nandini. Kabhi kabhi I feel ki Bohot bari galti kar di maine Abir to adoption ke liye dekar. Main soch rahi thi ek week ke liye delhi chali jaoon. Unka address hai mere paas.. Dur se hi sahi but I want to see Abir.. He must be 3 and a half years old now."

Nanini's stop had arrived. She got down and started walking uphill towards her quarter. Except for a couple of kids playing on the road, it was almost deserted. It had started getting dark.

Navya: "Kuch log, kuch rishte hamesha ke liye hi hote hain Nandini..bhale hi who log saath na rehte hon. Abir  bhale hi harshad ka beta hai par uski responsibility Kabir ne uthai. Aaj na to Kabir hai aur Abir bhi mere paas nahi par who rishte kal bhi wahi the jahan aaj hai aur inke bina zindagi adhoori hai. "

Nandini kept quiet.

Navya: "Tum chahe jitne bhi hate messages dedo, tumhari life se Manik ka sayya kabhi nahi jayega Nandini."

Nandini: "Navya!!! Kitni baar kehna parega tumse ki I hate Manik. Stop mentioning him. Will you?"

Navya: "Chill Nandu. I won't mention him. You take care. I will call you tomorrow.

Time changes everything. People and their relationships, Nandini thought, unlocking the entrance to her apartment.

It was only yesterday when she had stepped in Mumbai  and in to S.P.A.C.E. It was only yesterday the famous FAB5 had tortured her and Navya. It was only yesterday when Monster Manik became only Manik. It was only yesterday when she had unknowingly and illogically and hopelessly fallen in love with him. It was only yesterday when she had the best of friends in Kabir, Dhruv, Mukti and Alya.

But today, Kabir is dead and so is FAB5. The ones who remained are scattered and broken. There is no friendship and no love...and Manik..only Ayappa would have known what happened to Manik.

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

saphiraM2910iamashshreeyashetye95shristi_todiFAB5FANgurnam_kaurpnisha143CantabilKeeprakkeerthi25sabhanamhangellovemananina_saahilsunset17shami810Sm0405voldemortmonstermanikneetamandaliyapiyu008manvilover18sharon.babuthamannamanan1etuudevilkhushinanoNikkiSidhaarthibhagupurpayal94riyaparoarunsunita_gmAMAR_LOVErockstarlover..Amri..Shinning_AD

aishapl013 Senior Member
aishapl013
aishapl013

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I have just came across ur story Smile
n trust me it's amazing
do continue soon will be eagarlyEmbarrassed
waiting for next part
do pm me too if u can Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1_drop_of_rain

vaanii078 Senior Member