Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 (Page 29)

Boomchelesa Senior Member
Boomchelesa
Boomchelesa

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rk21

Originally posted by Boomchelesa

My my my god...What an update. It was wowww..just woww..!! I think this wud b one of my fav update till date..! Everything, the scenes..the dialogs..building the intenstity..comedy everything was present & tht too at its best..!

Loved how manik felt about nandinis tears..u wrote his dilemma very nicely.!! And this line which u wrote.." He also hated crying coz it reminded him of his own tears.." was alluring..beautifulll..!!! I think u r deep thinker may b...!! Itni deep thoughts kahan se aate hai..??!!

Sabse best part tho it was HOPE..!! Hum kyy fandom Hope pe jeete hai..bhale wo pani wala hope kyun na ho..haha..just kidding..! Nandu asks him to keep hope..aww..it was tpuchong scene..!!

And the kaka ki tapri scene was hilarious..!! Dialogs were amazing here..! And tht dialog which manik said ki kahan se pick karti ho aise dialog... Sachhi mein tht was some dialog..! Awesome..!

And yess i have already told some of my frnds about ur story..!! And dont worry u'll always find me in ur every updates comment..! Loved ur writing..! Update soon.

God bless u
loved loved loved your comment.. Each n every point u mentioned. Hope se yaad aya.. Did u see parth's instagram post today? Check it if u hvnt and after so mny days he too is missing it.. I love this fandom.. I love manan.. N i love u. I do read all d comments n try to understand wat i need to change or tweak from d reader feedbacks. Keep them coming so that i can give u lovlier updates.
N yes i m a deep thinker

Lots of love
Rk

Ohh parths post was really a big proof tht hope does exist..!! And if he watches all the manan scenes we might get pani too..haha..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1_drop_of_rain

babita_14388 Senior Member
babita_14388
babita_14388

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 2:54am | IP Logged
beautiful... wIsh manik ko jaldi yaad aa jaaye.. waiting for next episode.
shoana Goldie
shoana
shoana

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged

thanks  ashna for suggesting this

I'm totally in love  with this

Girl you are doing awesome jobClap

Completed all the chapters in one go

It looks like I'm rewatching the showBig smile

though it had a sad start by Manik leaving nandini Unhappy

nandini missed him every second

and after 3 years And she is engaged to that jerk neel Angry

chachi too misses him

but I didn't liked amms

why can't she see manan's true love

Fab5 is no more

Everyone is settled in their life

And how much nandini denies the fact but she  still loves  him

Navya was right about her

Nandini is blessed to have a friend like her

Manik lost his memory

I think his parents  wants to delete his past

But destiny had planned something elseWink

He met nandini once again

His ms. tipsy

And nandini too played safe

She doesn't wants  to break once again

That's why she didn't told navya about  meeting manik

Mukti was right  he band existed due to manik's efforts onlyDisapprove

He took their happiness with him

Neel is such a cheap creatureAngry

He wants to use nandini for making connection with manik

Least he knows that manan are meant to be together always

Manan are exploring panchgani...wowBig smile

And manik can't deny the fact that he is attracted  towards her

For a moment she forgot about her mission and went with the flow

But again she shielded her feelings

loved their outing

and that dhaba scene was hilariousLOLmanik had to eat that food

and he started drinking filtered coffeeWink

Loving this story a lot

Thanks for writing this

manik and nandini's feelings were amazing penned

it is just flawless

And pls can you pm me from next update

Would love to read further

Edited by shoana - 20 May 2016 at 3:25am

1_drop_of_rain

1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shoana

thanks  ashna for suggesting this

I'm totally in love  with this

Girl you are doing awesome jobClap

Completed all the chapters in one go

It looks like I'm rewatching the showBig smile

though it had a sad start by Manik leaving nandini Unhappy

nandini missed him every second

and after 3 years And she is engaged to that jerk neel Angry

chachi too misses him

but I didn't liked amms

why can't she see manan's true love

Fab5 is no more

Everyone is settled in their life

And how much nandini denies the fact but she  still loves  him

Navya was right about her

Nandini is blessed to have a friend like her

Manik lost his memory

I think his parents  wants to delete his past

But destiny had planned something elseWink

He met nandini once again

His ms. tipsy

And nandini too played safe

She doesn't wants  to break once again

That's why she didn't told navya about  meeting manik

Mukti was right  he band existed due to manik's efforts onlyDisapprove

He took their happiness with him

Neel is such a cheap creatureAngry

He wants to use nandini for making connection with manik

Least he knows that manan are meant to be together always

Manan are exploring panchgani...wowBig smile

And manik can't deny the fact that he is attracted  towards her

For a moment she forgot about her mission and went with the flow

But again she shielded her feelings

loved their outing

and that dhaba scene was hilariousLOLmanik had to eat that food

and he started drinking filtered coffeeWink

Loving this story a lot

Thanks for writing this

manik and nandini's feelings were amazing penned

it is just flawless

And pls can you pm me from next update

Would love to read further

thank u thank u so very much for ur comments.. Yes i will definitely pm u d next parts.. Loved ur feedback.. Keep them coming..  '''

shoana

tas456 Goldie
tas456
tas456

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear 
Love your style of writing 
Totally amazing 
Plsss update the next part soon 
Take care and stay blessed 

1_drop_of_rain

etuu Goldie
etuu
etuu

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
um back... :p
(18-20)
you showed navni's friendship so beautifully.. ... their bond is so strong & their naiveness in initial college days gave them courage to fight every odd... u amazingly show navya' s character 's thick and thin... beautifully described everything... nandu's guiltiness because of hiding about manik... & then manan's talk... adding some bliss...
nandini's universal habit reached party venue on time... lolzzz neel 's sarcastic answer not so sarcastic... :p manan's dance... same intense same old love... unknowingly manik also affected by all these... although I couldn't see the video u put in the update... :p
neel such an obsessive jerk... that line was hilarious he has immense pride of being asshole... but on serious note he is so dangerous... the way he think of harming nandini seeing manan's dance... u r so brilliantly showing his manipulative, his cleverness character... ufff hate this neel... -_-

1_drop_of_rain

1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Chapter 27

"Where are we going now, I mean spending this night, Miss Murthy?"

"Ummm, Lets see..."

"Wooow...I should have known, at least by now I should have known."

"Known what, what are u saying?"

"At least by now I should have known that u shouldn't ask Nandini Murthy for ideas unless you want to screw yourself real bad.  Because if this is her idea of a dinner, she might as well ask u to sleep under a tree, by the road aaand... I am not game for it."

"Manik.." She tried to explain.

"Chup chap chalo mere saath car mein."

They walked up to his car and just when Manik was about to open the door, he heard Nandini "Aiyappa... meri chappal."

'Not again' Manik thought. He had had a very eventful day, he had seen more antics in one day than he had done in a long long time. "Now what?? Don't tell me you tore your chappals"

She was kneeling down on the ground, holding her sandal. Manik bent over her to inspect. Nandini looked up with one of her I-don't-know-why-I-always-land-up-in-trouble looks. He nodded his head in amusement and then they both broke into a laugh. Thankfully, she was merely few steps away from the car. She hung her broken Sandal in one hand and walked barefoot to the car.

Manik drove the car back up to a point which was closest to the Lover's point and parked in a corner. They had been here a couple of hours ago and yet it looked so unfamiliar now. Coming from a city that never slept, this looked like a haunted town to him. Far away in the valley, a dozen or so houses still glimmered like tiny dots. Everything else was pitch dark. Manik turned off his headlights. The dense coat of fog covering the hills was growing heavier by the minute and his eyes started to water from the chill outside. 'Weather can change really fast in the hills' he thought.

"Nandini you want to go home to get a pair of shoes?" He asked but she didn't respond.

He turned to Nandini.. Her eyes were closed but she was shivering. He gently patted on her shoulder, so as not to wake her up if she was asleep. She was wearing a sleeveless cotton kurti with a scarf. Her arms were freezing. Manik immediately rolled up the windows and turned on the heater. She was curled up in her seat with her head tilted to one side. Manik got off the car and opened the passenger seat's door. He reclined her seat and put her dirty feet on the dashboard, he adjusted her position, took off his jacket and wrapped it around her before returning to his seat.

He sat there in silence for a long, long time, sometimes looking at the foggy sky, sometimes at her, sleeping peacefully next to him. 'Poor girl, she must be really tired'..but then he had had an equally exhausting day, in fact more as he had to drive 6 hours from Mumbai to reach here. But sleep never came easily to him, not on days when he wasn't on induced tranquilizers. He had to beg for it, tossing and turning for hours before finally he would give up in frustration and sleep, as if out of sympathy would wrap him in her arms.

He felt envious of Nandini, of the way she slept peacefully without a care in the world. He felt envious of her clean heart, of her lively nature, & above all her infectious smile. Why couldn't he smile like her, why couldn't he be so sure of himself even while making mistakes, why couldn't he trust people like she had trusted him. She was alone with a week old friend in a secluded area of the town and she was perfectly sure he wouldn't harm her and you could only do that when you have a heart that's almost transparent.

May be he thought it wasn't such a good idea to trust. He will tell her tomorrow not to trust anyone so easily. May be this is  how she had fallen for that wierdo.

His thoughts turned back to himself. It was funny how closely the scene outside resembled the one inside his head. He was trapped inside a dark tunnel and he had no clue if he would ever get out of it. Everything, everywhere around him looked fishy. There was no one he could trust, no one he could turn to and confess his feelings to. His dad, he believed, loved him a lot. But where was he in his melancholic moments. He was carrying a lot of pain inside. He hadn't spoken to anyone about his days at the hospital, the white bed, the blue curtains, the MRI machines or the shock electrodes. He hadn't spoken about his wails in the middle of the night, sweating and trembling at the same time. Whom should he share his aimless life with, whom should he tell that he doesn't know where he came from and where he is heading to, that his past is like an impenetrable wall and the more he tries to dent a hole in it, the more it bruises and bleeds his arms.

Its not that he hasn't tried to work his brain into remembering something, anything, any damn thing but every time he ended up feeling restless and nauseous. He wanted to cry out for help, he wanted to quit, he wanted someone to hold him up and tell him that he was not ok but now that they were here, everything will fall into place. But all he got was silence...defeaning silence. The only ever time he felt calm was when he was with her. Yes, it was actually weird but he felt a sense of dj vu when he was with her, like he had been here before too.

Should he confess to her, would she listen? Would she understand? Or like the rest of the mean world, she too would use his weakness to her advantage.

He was becoming bitter, the sweet memories of the day were slowly washing away. He could feel the demon rise inside him, the cynical angry beast..

He got out of the car, struggling for fresh air. It was way too cold, he had goosebumps all over but he needed this bitter cold to douse the fire that was raging inside him. He paced up and down for a while till he saw her coming out.

"Manik... what are u doing here?" She asked yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"Why did u come out? Go inside and sleep, you will catch cold."

"NO I will go only if u come"

"I won't..."

"Ok then I will stand here and after sometime if I am too sleepy, I might just collapse here and then wolves might carry me somewhere."

"Shut up"

"So u r coming?"

"Why do you have to argue all the time?"

"Manik come quickly, see I am collapsing."

He went back and this time Nandini sat in the back seat, pulling Manik along. She rested her head on his shoulder, wrapped her arms around his and dozed off. Her braided hair, now completely tangled fell on his chest. He was literally caged by her. There was no way he could get out now.

But it felt good, to be held this way, like he too was wanted.

He loved her, he definitely loved Nandini Murthy, not the 'Love' kinda love but the 'I-m-thankful-i-met-u' kinda love. She could drive away his demons just like that.

Why did she cry like that? How does it matter to her if he lives or dies? Y did she have to come out now, she was in deep  sleep, but boy she did care...She did, for whatever be the reason she did and that was enough for now. At least in this whole big world he had one friend. May be she will understand...if he confessed to her.

And it seemed sleep too was going to be kind to him now.

*****************************************************************************************************************

I know this is a small update and u guys like it long. But i thought a smaller update is better than no update at all. So enjoy reading guys... I hope you like it. Do send in ur comments and love :)

Edited by rk21 - 20 May 2016 at 4:50pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

dolly567simplipu123saphiraManchal159manan282910iamashmariakhanamgurnam_kaurMaNanMadnessbhumi02CantabilRohini1078vijayfanReshfabfial24KeeprakMananaishlovelyaquazainabnurbabieSm0405voldemortkalyanimynenishalini16guptaina_saahilSony.Kswarobi1babita_14388ac2000neetamandaliyathamannamanan1siyaaaalidevilkhushitas456manvilover18Sidhaarthisharon.babushoanapayal94riyaparo...parth...aditi07arunsunita_gmshaan...sws2AMAR_LOVErockstarlover

shalini16gupta Senior Member
shalini16gupta
shalini16gupta

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Wow loved this update
Specially manan moments.
Continue soon

1_drop_of_rain

Go to top