Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 (Page 28)

1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Boomchelesa

My my my god...What an update. It was wowww..just woww..!! I think this wud b one of my fav update till date..! Everything, the scenes..the dialogs..building the intenstity..comedy everything was present & tht too at its best..!

Loved how manik felt about nandinis tears..u wrote his dilemma very nicely.!! And this line which u wrote.." He also hated crying coz it reminded him of his own tears.." was alluring..beautifulll..!!! I think u r deep thinker may b...!! Itni deep thoughts kahan se aate hai..??!!

Sabse best part tho it was HOPE..!! Hum kyy fandom Hope pe jeete hai..bhale wo pani wala hope kyun na ho..haha..just kidding..! Nandu asks him to keep hope..aww..it was tpuchong scene..!!

And the kaka ki tapri scene was hilarious..!! Dialogs were amazing here..! And tht dialog which manik said ki kahan se pick karti ho aise dialog... Sachhi mein tht was some dialog..! Awesome..!

And yess i have already told some of my frnds about ur story..!! And dont worry u'll always find me in ur every updates comment..! Loved ur writing..! Update soon.

God bless u
loved loved loved your comment.. Each n every point u mentioned.  Hope se yaad aya..  Did u see parth's instagram post today?  Check it if u hvnt and after so mny days he too is missing it..  I love this fandom.. I love manan..  N i love u.  I do read all d comments n try to understand wat i need to change or tweak from d reader feedbacks. Keep them coming so that i can give u lovlier updates. 
N yes i m a deep thinker

Lots of love
Rk 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Boomchelesa

KJ-Deewani IF-Dazzler
KJ-Deewani
KJ-Deewani

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
The update was soo cute...
No words to says...
Well written...

1_drop_of_rain

Ayeshaz Newbie
Ayeshaz
Ayeshaz

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
First of all let me say the idea of this story s brilliant thanks for it, the story line, structure n the term you're using is awesome too,

This update here compelled me to comment and to be honest it worth it n you deserve a feedback in each of the updates, so here for this update n all the other I couldn't comment on,

Sorry for not been commenting, but from now on ll give you my feedback, n ideas if I have any , for now I most say your thinking is good the story s going well, everything is nice pinned so far

One request please, make it a long story,
And about readers don't worry as time goes on everyone will be aware of it n you will see rain drops of love for the story

1_drop_of_rain

Ayeshaz Newbie
Ayeshaz
Ayeshaz

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Hahahahaha Neel is a one badass guy I swea down his witty sens of thought make me burst into laughter, nice update it was really good but I feel something was missing, would suggest you to try n go more into details in the scenes specialy when manan is together

Let the readers feel the, pain,love,anger, lost,generally let it be like you're watching, the dance scene was beautiful
But feels end as soon as they start and I think there should have been some kina blurry flashback memories from Manik,

Keep writing , am loving this story

1_drop_of_rain

Ayeshaz Newbie
Ayeshaz
Ayeshaz

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Yes this part took me back to kyy, it's really very good keep writing I lo the story
Ayeshaz Newbie
Ayeshaz
Ayeshaz

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Oh God
This reminds me of the situations we all Ve in daily light reality,

1_drop_of_rain

Ayeshaz Newbie
Ayeshaz
Ayeshaz

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Epic kyy3
1-26 done n still yearning for more n more n more n more of the story, your thinking s great, your writing skills n scene discriptions r comforting n overwhelming, thanks for this dear for comming up with this idea n thanks to my very own sweetheart #boomchelsea for directing me here,it's really an amazing story read

I like how Nandini forget all her anger n hate avenue at the narrow escape scene, the mighty hug n forehead kiss make that part more colorful, it's going slow n surly beautiful, #Manan having enough time together it's also cool,

Navya trying to uplift Mukti too s also awesome

Dear please explore Manik a bit as you continue the story ,like AIsha said earlier let him be in search of his past n take Nandini's advice on how to find himself , I pictured a very interesting n fun moments should you decide to go that way,

One suggestions please, for the Hindi part if possible please translate it in English for the benefits of does who can't understand the language eg (me)
Looking forward to reading further, update soon , big love n hug

1_drop_of_rain

1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayeshaz

Epic kyy3
1-26 done n still yearning for more n more n more n more of the story, your thinking s great, your writing skills n scene discriptions r comforting n overwhelming, thanks for this dear for comming up with this idea n thanks to my very own sweetheart #boomchelsea for directing me here,it's really an amazing story read

I like how Nandini forget all her anger n hate avenue at the narrow escape scene, the mighty hug n forehead kiss make that part more colorful, it's going slow n surly beautiful, #Manan having enough time together it's also cool,

Navya trying to uplift Mukti too s also awesome

Dear please explore Manik a bit as you continue the story ,like AIsha said earlier let him be in search of his past n take Nandini's advice on how to find himself , I pictured a very interesting n fun moments should you decide to go that way,

One suggestions please, for the Hindi part if possible please translate it in English for the benefits of does who can't understand the language eg (me)
Looking forward to reading further, update soon , big love n hug

First of all, Thank u so so much for your comments and encouragement. Though I have written before, this is my first Fan Fiction. I am learning everyday, from my own writing & from my readers as they put in their feedback. 
Like u mentioned the dance sequence, while writing it wasnt the central point of the chapter but it came out to be . Another of my readers who is herself a great writer told me the same thing that the scene ended before it started. Wen i read it now I can feel that. 
Similarly my earlier scenes were shorter the story moved faster. Again it was the inputs from my readers that I should slow the pace down. So I am learning and evolving every day.

I am sorry that u r having difficulty with the hindi portions. I generally write in english, but here the characters demanded a bilingual approach. I wish I could have it translated for u but with the time constraint i have on hand I am not sure if I would be able to do it.. pardon me for that.. :(

As for the storyline, I started of with one story in my mind. However, I would request u to pm me ur suggestions regarding the plot (in my inbox). I will definitely go through it and if it is inline to the storyline I have concieved, if I can find a common ground, I would be glad to tweak mine and accommodate urs.

When people start loving a story, they get attached to it and its a huge responsibility on me as a writer to justify ur trust and love. I hope I can do that...I hope u I can give u the Manan u have lived and loved.

Thank u so  so much.
Love
RK

Boomchelesa

Go to top