Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 (Page 18)

1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

Originally posted by rk21

Aww that was awesome update actually i never think About alya and dhurv in this way though i guess manik never cheated on her ab pyar nh karta tha toh jabardasti kyu rhna relationship me. Or dhurv let him be yar i know puri galti nh h uski but h achi wali, bulemia thing is something you got me right i never thought in these way, yeah alya was actually there for but mukti was also there for her when she told her, she is suffering from bulemia but abhi kya matlab show khtm but you know what its like re watching kyy sach me yar achi tarah se story likh rh ho i really liked it. And that starting phrase waves wala description i liked it. And manan scene what is stored for us miss murthy ko jitne game khelne h khelne dete h manik kam kha h kisi se anyways waiting for the next update, update soon
awww loved ur comment.. Circumstances bring out d best n d worst in us. I dont want to loose d connect with d original kyy, thats i named it season 3. Hope i can continue to bring out the true vibe of kyy.. U b my support system dear

Sure I would love to be your support system i suggested my fb and if readers today lets see what sort of response this will get i hope u get good response Smile

Thanks a lot Aashna, if you have updated it on your index, can you ping me the link.. would love to see it. :) stay blessed. I am still on thread one on the Devil's bride.. so lots to catch up on... Smile.But its always a pleasure reading it because of the humoungous amount of effort u put into it. I have opened a wattpad account and posted the first two chapters there...

Edited by rk21 - 15 May 2016 at 11:30am

Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Aww that was awesome update actually i never think About alya and dhurv in this way though i guess manik never cheated on her ab pyar nh karta tha toh jabardasti kyu rhna relationship me. Or dhurv let him be yar i know puri galti nh h uski but h achi wali, bulemia thing is something you got me right i never thought in these way, yeah alya was actually there for but mukti was also there for her when she told her, she is suffering from bulemia but abhi kya matlab show khtm but you know what its like re watching kyy sach me yar achi tarah se story likh rh ho i really liked it. And that starting phrase waves wala description i liked it. And manan scene what is stored for us miss murthy ko jitne game khelne h khelne dete h manik kam kha h kisi se anyways waiting for the next update, update soon
awww loved ur comment.. Circumstances bring out d best n d worst in us. I dont want to loose d connect with d original kyy, thats i named it season 3. Hope i can continue to bring out the true vibe of kyy.. U b my support system dear

Sure I would love to be your support system i suggested my fb and if readers today lets see what sort of response this will get i hope u get good response Smile

Thanks a lot Aashna, if you have updated it on your index, can you ping me the link.. would love to see it. :) stay blessed. I am still on thread one on the Devil's bride.. so lots to catch up on...Smile.But its always a pleasure reading it because of the humoungous amount of effort u put into it. I have opened a wattpad account and posted the first two chapters there...

Check your pms i pmed you one night stand me i promoted your story and you can find me on wattpad chawla_aashna is my username and than leave a message also because i don't know what is your username and i hope u like devils it was first attempt actually so its little clich LOL
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot Aashna, if you have updated it on your index, can you ping me the link.. would love to see it. :) stay blessed. I am still on thread one on the Devil's bride.. so lots to catch up on...Smile.But its always a pleasure reading it because of the humoungous amount of effort u put into it. I have opened a wattpad account and posted the first two chapters there...

Check your pms i pmed you one night stand me i promoted your story and you can find me on wattpad chawla_aashna is my username and than leave a message also because i don't know what is your username and i hope u like devils it was first attempt actually so its little clich LOL

My wattpad user name is 1_drop_of_rain. I have already followed u and read ur OS. U will find my comment there :)
shalini16gupta Senior Member
shalini16gupta
shalini16gupta

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.
I just pray manan safety n happy life.
Let's see what's next in their.
Eagerly will wait for update
Continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1_drop_of_rain

Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

My wattpad user name is 1_drop_of_rain. I have already followed u and read ur OS. U will find my comment there :)

Oh that was u i replied to your comment thanks for it Smile

thamannamanan1

thamannamanan1 Goldie
thamannamanan1
thamannamanan1

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
aashna  suggested ur ff  n see iam here

omg    what a story

its   so happening 

everyones life is messed up 

I hate neel   but I love him bcaxz of him manik met nandini 

ams   shouting at chachi   

chachi  s a sweet heart  she knows nandini   in n out

rishabh    also  feels the pin in nandu s  heart 

I am loving the  fact that manik s falling again for nandini  
poor guy  no way  to  escape 

top of that neel is giving him   a perfect  entry  in nandini s  life

MnM   n tipsy 

how cool  

from monster   n spot         to  Mnm  n  tipsy 

nyonika was always  a   bad ass  but   wh his dad   behaving like this 

he knows about fab 5 right ???????????/

navyaa      s trying to  be  with  nandini   n  she s trying  to  get back her frnds 

mukti s  n navya  s convo was  emotional 

but  alia n druv    ???????????///

navya  s missing abeer    n kabeer

even I miss kabeer     but  if kabeer was alive  then may be situation    must have been different

mukti  was correct  
whn manik was thr  he always tried to keep fab 5 together   n  once he s  gone   fab 5 is gone 

nandini    wht s in her mind  

she cant hate   manik   

an ways    I shud thank   aashna    suggesting   ur story 
this is wonderful 

seriously   mind blowing

I am already a fan of  ur story

this is a perfect continuation   for ky2 

waiting for next part 

good job yaar

lots of wishes   n lots of love  
thamanna  

Smile

1_drop_of_rain

1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thamannamanan1

aashna  suggested ur ff  n see iam here

omg    what a story

its   so happening 

everyones life is messed up 

I hate neel   but I love him bcaxz of him manik met nandini 

ams   shouting at chachi   

chachi  s a sweet heart  she knows nandini   in n out

rishabh    also  feels the pin in nandu s  heart 

I am loving the  fact that manik s falling again for nandini  
poor guy  no way  to  escape 

top of that neel is giving him   a perfect  entry  in nandini s  life

MnM   n tipsy 

how cool  

from monster   n spot         to  Mnm  n  tipsy 

nyonika was always  a   bad ass  but   wh his dad   behaving like this 

he knows about fab 5 right ???????????/

navyaa      s trying to  be  with  nandini   n  she s trying  to  get back her frnds 

mukti s  n navya  s convo was  emotional 

but  alia n druv    ???????????///

navya  s missing abeer    n kabeer

even I miss kabeer     but  if kabeer was alive  then may be situation    must have been different

mukti  was correct  
whn manik was thr  he always tried to keep fab 5 together   n  once he s  gone   fab 5 is gone 

nandini    wht s in her mind  

she cant hate   manik   

an ways    I shud thank   aashna    suggesting   ur story 
this is wonderful 

seriously   mind blowing

I am already a fan of  ur story

this is a perfect continuation   for ky2 

waiting for next part 

good job yaar

lots of wishes   n lots of love  
thamanna  

Smile

Awww...  U made my day..  Thankz to Aashna for being kind enough to  speard a wrd about this story..  N thanks to u for coming here..  Reading n loving...  I hope i can live up to ur expectation n deliver  story thats a worthy successor of KYY. 

Love u

thamannamanan1

shaan... IF-Dazzler
shaan...
shaan...

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Amazing update...
Luved it...
Thnx 4 d pm...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...