Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 (Page 17)

Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Aww that was awesome update actually i never think About alya and dhurv in this way though i guess manik never cheated on her ab pyar nh karta tha toh jabardasti kyu rhna relationship me. Or dhurv let him be yar i know puri galti nh h uski but h achi wali, bulemia thing is something you got me right i never thought in these way, yeah alya was actually there for but mukti was also there for her when she told her, she is suffering from bulemia but abhi kya matlab show khtm but you know what its like re watching kyy sach me yar achi tarah se story likh rh ho i really liked it. And that starting phrase waves wala description i liked it. And manan scene what is stored for us miss murthy ko jitne game khelne h khelne dete h manik kam kha h kisi se anyways waiting for the next update, update soon

payal94 IF-Dazzler
payal94
payal94

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Lovely update cont soon
KJ-Deewani IF-Dazzler
KJ-Deewani
KJ-Deewani

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Awesome updateee...
Loving it day by day...
Dhruv & Alya ka kuch ni ho sakta...
But even they r right at their place...
Their frnzzz weren't their when they needed them...
Even Nandini Murthy has started to play games...
Interesting...
Wud Luv to see how again Manik falls for her...

Luv,
Garimaaa
AMAR_LOVE IF-Rockerz
AMAR_LOVE
AMAR_LOVE

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
awesome update...feeling bad fr everyone
plz cont soon
1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Samthanian_

Awesome updateee...
Loving it day by day...
Dhruv & Alya ka kuch ni ho sakta...
But even they r right at their place...
Their frnzzz weren't their when they needed them...
Even Nandini Murthy has started to play games...
Interesting...
Wud Luv to see how again Manik falls for her...

Luv,
Garimaaa
thank u so much for reading and loving.. Hope u get the real kyy feel from d story as that is what i intend to do.  Keep reading n keep commenting
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal94

Lovely update cont soon
thank u payal
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

Aww that was awesome update actually i never think About alya and dhurv in this way though i guess manik never cheated on her ab pyar nh karta tha toh jabardasti kyu rhna relationship me. Or dhurv let him be yar i know puri galti nh h uski but h achi wali, bulemia thing is something you got me right i never thought in these way, yeah alya was actually there for but mukti was also there for her when she told her, she is suffering from bulemia but abhi kya matlab show khtm but you know what its like re watching kyy sach me yar achi tarah se story likh rh ho i really liked it. And that starting phrase waves wala description i liked it. And manan scene what is stored for us miss murthy ko jitne game khelne h khelne dete h manik kam kha h kisi se anyways waiting for the next update, update soon
awww loved ur comment.. Circumstances bring out d best n d worst in us.  I dont want to loose d connect with d original kyy, thats i named it season 3.  Hope i can continue to bring out the true vibe of kyy.. U b my support system dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna_chawla

Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rk21

Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

awww loved ur comment.. Circumstances bring out d best n d worst in us. I dont want to loose d connect with d original kyy, thats i named it season 3. Hope i can continue to bring out the true vibe of kyy.. U b my support system dear

Sure I would love to be your support system i suggested my fb and if readers today lets see what sort of response this will get i hope u get good response Smile

Go to top