Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 (Page 16)

1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

"Exactly Navya, exactly, time ke sath sab change ho jate hain. Ek din jo log family se bhi zyada close the, thicker than blood..as we used to proudly claim, aaj unke paas milne tak ta time nahi hai." My favourite dialogue and i really love the whole update you really know how to handle characters wisely. Mukti's character was wisely handled acha i was thinking why don't you update your other stories as manan fiction bas thodi editing hi karni hogi would love to read more from you and dont feel down because now a days our forums is so silent that's why you are not getting it i will suggest my readers your story the day i will update. And i liked the whole update and waiting for next update soon.

P.s. - change the title other wise how your silent readers or other readers will come to know you updated so change it

OOPs..changing the name soon...

My other stories are based on other characters.. so even if i tweak them the characters wont be able to justify them..as Manik and NAndini..

I was reading your story and it was Thumbs Up. Keep ur comments coming lovely.

Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rk21

Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

"Exactly Navya, exactly, time ke sath sab change ho jate hain. Ek din jo log family se bhi zyada close the, thicker than blood..as we used to proudly claim, aaj unke paas milne tak ta time nahi hai." My favourite dialogue and i really love the whole update you really know how to handle characters wisely. Mukti's character was wisely handled acha i was thinking why don't you update your other stories as manan fiction bas thodi editing hi karni hogi would love to read more from you and dont feel down because now a days our forums is so silent that's why you are not getting it i will suggest my readers your story the day i will update. And i liked the whole update and waiting for next update soon.

P.s. - change the title other wise how your silent readers or other readers will come to know you updated so change it

OOPs..changing the name soon...

My other stories are based on other characters.. so even if i tweak them the characters wont be able to justify them..as Manik and NAndini..

I was reading your story and it wasThumbs Up. Keep ur comments coming lovely.

Oh wow drop a comment full with criticism and tell me where i should work more i really love it LOL or c'mon yar who gives shit about characters story acha hona chiye change it as a manan fiction or aise bhot se writers h jinhone pure characters hi change kar diye h manik vampire bhi bna abhi show me vampire thodi tha LOL so add them as well if you want acha response ayega dekhna Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1_drop_of_rain

AMAR_LOVE IF-Rockerz
AMAR_LOVE
AMAR_LOVE

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
awesome update...but feeling bad fr mukti 

1_drop_of_rain

payal94 IF-Dazzler
payal94
payal94

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Awesome story cont soon

1_drop_of_rain

KJ-Deewani IF-Dazzler
KJ-Deewani
KJ-Deewani

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Awesome...
Loved Mukti n Navya's bonding...
am loving Mukti's character in ur ff more than the show...
keep going like thiss...

Luv uh,
Garima

1_drop_of_rain

1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Chapter 23

Saturday, May 14, 2016

"Hume jana chahiye tha Alya"

It was a lovely evening. The setting sun had painted the sky a muted shade of crimson. The waves came crashing on the rocks, spraying a moist stench in the air, and then quietly retreated back.

"Have you noticed these waves Dhruv?..why don't they ever get tired of the same routine?"

"What do you mean Alya?"

"Look at them, they rise and fall only to rise again. How do they do the same thing again and again and still not get tired?"

Dhruv moved closer to Alya and put his hand around her shoulder.

"Kya hua Alya, why are you so upset? Tell me. Hum nikle the Mukti aur Navya se meet karne ke liye but instead you wanted to come here. They must be waiting for us."

"I am tired Dhruv, aren't you?"

"Tired of what?"

"U r asking me this, seriously! After whatever you had to face, you are asking me what am I tired of?"

Dhruv stayed mum. Alya continued "Tired of dragging the deadbody of FAB5, tired of friends and friendships, tired of lies and games. I m just so sick of it."

"Alya.. But Mukti..."

"Mukti bhi Dhruv..Mukti bhi...we were always there for them, but when we needed them, where were they? Let me remind you.. Ur buddy and the love of my life Manik Malhotra dumped both of us for Nandini and then he left Nandini for god knows whom. But you had to face the consequence. His mother spoilt your career. She made sure that u r thrown out of every single deal that u had signed. And mind it you had achieved it all on your own merit.  Look at you, you are still struggling to make a breakthrough in the music industry, still playing at small time night clubs. Where was Nandini then, and where was Mukti? She was busy helping navya find out the adoptive parents for Abir. U know Dhruv, all the time when Mukti was on anti-depressants, I took care of her like a younger sister even when I was going through a break up. But when I was suffering from Bulimia, no one even noticed. That's how much they cared for me. FAB5 is dead and I am done with it. If you to want to go, you are more than welcome... And then this wont be the first time that u will walk out."

"Alya..Alya.. I am sorry. I am sorry for having walked out on you infront of everyone, I am sorry for not knowing that you were actually so sick, I am sorry for not valuing either your love or your friendship. And yet when I was going through the worst times, you always stood by me and I am not going to leave u alone my bestest friend, not today, not ever. U r right, lets just forget FAB5. waise, I have a better plan, lets go watch Junglebook."

She resisted but Dhruv didn't relent either. He coaxed her till she gave in like every other time.

Time can be ruthless..it can ruin the best of friendships

GPS was showing 4 hours 19 minutes when Manik started from Mumbai right after breakfast. It was 2.50 pm now and he still had 30 more minutes of drive time left. He loved driving, he always did. I mean he had no clue, if in his pre-Amnesia lifetime he loved driving as much but the moment his hands fell on the steering wheel, he took to it like a fish takes to water. Surprisingly though, he wasn't enjoying even half as much today. He was anxious, wishing like a fool that those 30 minutes would simply evaporate.

As he took an exit from the NH4  and embarked on the Wai-Panchgani-Mahabaleshwar road, the topography gradually changed from planes to plateaus and eventually to beautiful hills. He drove up through the winding roads, overlooking a timid river flowing through the valley below. Every turn he took would bring another view, more breathtaking than the one before. If this was summer, he couldn't imagine what monsoons would be like.

But as much as he would have liked to park his car somewhere and soak in this ethereal sight, he couldn't make himself to do that. His heart was thumping inside his chest, the feeling was similar to what he used to feel every time a doctor would sit him down to reveal his latest results. Perhaps it was a lame comparison and there were other things in life that felt closer to what he was feeling now, like the anxiety before an exam or like trying to board a running train but thanks to his illness his mind was a wiped slate now. Even d commonest of experiences were alien to him.

He had last met her 5 days ago and even though he had been in touch with her over texts and whatsapp, he was feeling nervous.

'What's wrong with you Manik Malhotra, why are u acting so weird? You can't be seriously nervous about meeting a girl that too someone like Nandini.  I mean she is such a delicate little girl...' he rebuked himself. But that girl had strange effect on him, right from the moment he had set his eyes on her photograph. May be it was because of the medicines... may be he was still recovering.. And had a long way before he could be his normal self... Or may be Nandini was truly special.. He increased the volume of his cars music system till it was loud enough to drown all his random thoughts.

'Don't ... Please please don't.' She pleaded with her heart which had been beating fast,  giving her sleepless nights since he texted her that he would come to Panchgani and she would have to show him around.

'I beg you my heart,  don't do this. I dont have d power to survive another heartbreak.. '

' Aiyappa,  give me strength. Please please dont let me fall for him one more time. I m into this because mujhe mere questions ke answer chahiye. Uske liye bohot asaan hai dil lagakar dil torna..par mere liye yeh bohot difficult,  please meri help karna. Mujhe pata hai what i m doing is wrong.. I m playing games with him.. Nandini Murthy is playing games with the guy she could die for.. . But this one time aiyappa,  this one time give me strength to play this game n win it'

'And one more request aaiyappa,  agar kabhi bhi meri evil plans ki wajah se woh hurt ho jay to usko protect karna.  Uske liye pray karne wala shayad koi nahi hai'

Edited by rk21 - 15 May 2016 at 6:59am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

dolly567saphiraMshristi_todimanan282910iamashnilima_133sswaingurnam_kaurmisthyshonadpsdevuuKeepraklovelyaquazainabnkeerthi25PamAlpsurbabieshalini16guptaina_saahilkalyanimynenivoldemort88RUPALIneetamandaliyasabhanamhac2000jamunamanikthamannamanan1tas456etuuAashna_chawladevilkhushishoanaSidhaarthisharon.babumanvilover18arunsunita_gmpayal94shaan...AMAR_LOVErockstarlover

rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged
awesome update
everyone is the victim of situations
worried 4 manan
cont soon
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstarlover

awesome update
everyone is the victim of situations
worried 4 manan
cont soon
loved your comment. isnt it true in reality..that we all r victims of situations... do u feel the story is believable and relatable so far??

Go to top