Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 (Page 144)

DesaiK Senior Member
DesaiK
DesaiK

Posted: 27 June 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Superb loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1_drop_of_rain

vaanii078 Senior Member
vaanii078
vaanii078

Posted: 27 June 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Great update dear.mukthys part was really sad .Hope she will some how meet manik.really enjoyed this episode.

1_drop_of_rain

Ananya_seth Groupbie
Ananya_seth
Ananya_seth

Posted: 27 June 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Cabir aur ranbir me koi difference nahi he soon dramatic he LOL
Thanks for the pm
Update soon very

1_drop_of_rain

zyarah Newbie
zyarah
zyarah

Posted: 27 June 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Hi , its me zyarah, i m back after a long tym, thank u so much for pming about new chapters, i reed them. In kyy season 1 , whn dy show a jealous insecure dhruv track, it get on my nerves, i mean come on we dont get jealous frm our besties. Now in season 3 i m imagining scenes, i so wanted to slap dhruv, arghh he is so irriting, alya should sty away frm dhruv as his insecures viruses r transfering 2 her, LOL. jokes apart i m concerned how'll our monstr react whn his memory will return, dn again drama of hiding things, whn i was getting flashes evn dn u kept mum n blah, blah, blah...
poor nandini she always suffer.
And d nickname givn by neel 2 manik "D wounded prince" it prick by heart.. arghh hate him, move him out of picture as soon as possible.
Once again THANK YOU for regularly posting chptr, n not throwing tantrums.
STAY BLESSED, OK bye.

Edited by zyarah - 27 June 2016 at 12:39pm

1_drop_of_rain

1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 27 June 2016 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Chapter 62

"Chalo maine to apne bare mein bataya, ab tumhari bari" Nandini was marinating the chicken in soya sauce and rolling them in corn flour. She had left her hair open and was regretting it now. It was falling all over her face and her nudging them with her arms wasn't helping much. Manik, who was observing her struggle, for a while , quietly went inside to grab a scrunchy (rubber band). He was slowly getting familiarized with this house and her things and because it was such a tiny place, most of her belongings were right within his sight. She didn't have a proper dressing table, she had a small table with drawers and had hung a mirror over it. On the top of the table she had kept her accessories, neatly organized in two small jewelry boxes.

He knew what they contained. One had all her hair clips and scrunchies and she put her earrings in the other. Much like her, her belongings too were simple, nothing fancy or expensive whatsoever. Perhaps her entire wardrobe wouldn't cost half of what he easily spent on just a dozen of his branded clothes. He had never seen her wearing make up. A tinge of lipstick and something in her eyes, what do they call it, a liner perhaps.. that's all she did and yet every time he saw her, she only appeared a little more beautiful. He pulled out a couple of scrunchies from her treasure box.

He opened the box of earrings and rummaged through it. They fascinated him. Right from the first day he had seen her, the glittering round things  she wore in her ears enticed him. He loved how it felt like sometimes she was wearing stars, sometimes a bell and sometimes a drop of water and when she moved, they dangled with a sweet tinkling sound. He dug his hand inside his pocket and took out a tiny gift wrapped box. A sad smile spread on his face as he turned the packet around with his fingers. He was just about to put it back in his pocket when he heard her call him.

"Manik where are you, jaldi aao"

He left the packet on her table in hurry and returned to the kitchen.

"kahan chale gaye the?"

"Woh main..." He didn't finish the line as he went closer to her and slowly pulled in all her hair, some scattered around her neck, some falling over her face and tied them in a pony tail. She felt her entire being stir up as his slender fingers brushed over the nape of her neck. He saw her flinching involuntary and moved away.

"Abhi tumhari bari, you will tell something about yourself" She tried to divert his attention from her face that had suddenly gotten red under his touch.

Leaning against the wall, he smiled, a blank smile that didn't reach his eyes. "Kash ki main kuch bata pata, kash..." He sighed.

"I know you don't remember your past, but you do remember your last 2- 3 years right, tell me about it"

"About that, it's not worth worth telling Nandini. It's boring and...painful."

"Manik, there is an unspoken rule between us, that we will tell each other everything... no matter how boring or painful. There shouldn't be secrets between us." It was ridiculous that she, who made the rule was the one to break it right from the beginning. There were a million things she hadn't told him and she didn't know what this would eventually lead to. Would he understand why she had kept quiet...or would he react like before, when it took her weeks and perhaps months to prove her innocence to him. Somehow she felt he would, he would understand her predicament. He was no more as impulsive as before and he had seen a lot more of life.

"I don't remember how I landed up in Denmark. My first memory goes back to early june, three years ago, when they were wheeling me in for an MRI scan. It was this white round thing, which looked like a tunnel from inside and it was so constricted that when they pushed me in, I felt like someone was strangulating me, like someone was sucking life out of me. I was struggling to get up, but my hands were tied up. I started crying and then when they took me out, I threw up, not once but I kept on throwing up till there was nothing left in my stomach.

I was on the third floor of this huge hospital, supposedly one of the best in Europe. They had put me in the psychiatric department and there were all kinds of weird patients there. My room faced the garden and I could see the seasons change outside the glass panel. I mostly stayed on bed, though physically I was completely normal. They used to tell me to take walks or watch tv or listen to music or read books but I didn't feel like doing anything.

I told them to let me stay elsewhere, like in an apartment or so, but my case was different.

I told you right that the kind of illness I had, I was supposed to have a recurring memory loss, like you wake up every day and you don't remember what you did yesterday. But because they took up my case as a unique research case, they literally experimented on me as if I were a Guinea pig, and so I had to stay in the hospital 24* 7 for three long years. Thankfully they could prevent that recurring memory loss thing and if what the doctor is saying is anywhere close to being true, I might slowly regain what I have lost."

Nandini was finding it hard to hold back her tears. She was angry at god knew whom. She wanted to throw away things, she wanted to scream her lungs out.

"Continue" she managed to blurt out in an unusually calm voice.

"Then what? Days rolled into weeks, weeks into month.. Same routine, same bland food, same dull faces and same torture. The blue curtains, the constant beeping of the ECG machine, the antiseptic...and the bloodcurdling session of shock that they gave me.. Oh God!!! And the worst part was what I saw around. There were so many sick and wounded people, dying kids, so much of pain and tears. The department next to mine, just on the other side of the garden was 'Oncology' and when I looked out of my window, all I saw was death, fear and heartbreak. But everybody had someone who cared for them. Dad used to visit every once in a while and he had appointed someone to watch over me all the time, but it wasn't the same as having someone you love, taking care of you. I used to think why, why I didnt have anyone, no friends nothing... noone ever called me, no one ever paid a visit.. All I ever saw was the empty hallway outside my room. Well, thank God for my pretty doctor and nurses who flirted with me all the while. They were the only ones to bring some much needed break from the monotonous torture."

Nandini was furiously chopping away the vegetables for the noodles. She didn't even look up at him. Her head would burst open any moment now.

"Ok, before you fume with anger again, let me tell you that it was purely one sided. She did love me, love me enough to travel with me to Switzerland when I was shifted there from Denmark. But I guess, some things are just meant to be. I don't know why it didn't click, it should have, I was alone for three years, I needed someone and she was just about perfect..but it didn't work out  and see it's not even been a month that I have returned and I kinda feel so lost without you." He smiled genuinely this time.

Nandini wasn't feeling the least bit jealous, she wasn't even thinking about his doctor, in fact for a while she even thought that Manik should have fallen for his doctor. What was killing her was his pain, the pain he suffered alone and her inability to go back in the past and wipe it. When she thought how she had cursed him for leaving her alone, she felt like burying herself in shame and disgust. What she had been through wasn't even close to his ordeal. If just a five minute narration could inflict so much pain in her, what living through it for three years must have felt to him. She had everyone and everything except him, he had no one. Why had life been so unfair, why Nyonika and probably his dad had kept her away from him. She would have been there, right by his side, every waking moment. She would have nursed him, fed him, sung to him, done ANY DAMN THING to make him feel better. Why didn't they give her one chance?

"But you know what, it all makes sense now. I had to live through it because I had to be here today. This was the purpose that kept me alive." She looked up at him, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I had almost given up...at times I used to feel like pulling out all my hair, like why me? And what for? I used to wonder day in day out what was I fighting for. Once, I was so damn frustrated, I just popped up a bottle of pills but luckily, someone caught me before the pills could take..."

"Ooouuuch!!!!!!!" She cried out in pain.

"What the hell Nandini, are you bloody blind" Absentmindedly she had run the knife deep through her finger and blood was squirting out from the wound. He put her hand under the running stream of cold water, scolding her in panic. She could just see his lips moving, his words as if flowed under and above her ears. She stared at him blankly. He would never know this was deliberate, he would never know that it felt good to finally let the pain gush out in the form of blood. She hated herself, even though there was nothing she could have done to change their collective past. He brought out ice from the freezer and tightly wrapped some around her finger to stop the blood flow, but the cut was deep and it took him long to finally stabilize the wound.

He was in sweat while she stood frozen.

Finally, he pulled her into a tight hug after having applied medicine and bandaged her finger. Her fat tears gave away as he kissed her all over her forehead.

"You would never again come into the kitchen, you dumb girl" having realized that he had been shouting at her, he softened his tone "Does it hurt?"

She nodded "It hurts like hell"

*****************************************************************************************************

Author note:  First of all sorry guys for not been able to reply to each of your comments like before. I am not being able to manage time  with back to back updates so I hope you understand. 

However, I have noticed that because I dont complain, you guys dont comment, choosing to be silent readers, perhaps U take me for granted thinking that if u can get a daily update without having to drop a comment, why not.

My fault, because i dont write ' My next update will depend on your responce, the higher the response, the sooner the next update'. So I cant complain because I have spoilt you. But I hope you do realize that a little bit of appreciation can go a long way in motivating someone, and this expectation at my end is not unjustified. I know you all might be busy or held up, but if being busy cant be an excuse for not posting, it shouldn't be an excuse for commenting as well. The rest you all r wise and intelligent :)

Newes, thank you all. This story just crossed 1,00,000 views here on IF.  Never thought I would come this far because i started with no readers and today I have a collective reader base of around 600 across IF, Wattpad and Facebook.

Edited by 1_drop_of_rain - 27 June 2016 at 9:12pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

dolly567jeetveerkiyagarganchal159nilima_133manan28zaragmailcomA1110Madpalsweety_girlgurnam_kaurAnudiya2010fial24misthyshonabhumi02CantabilSamantha139Jenny1011shristi1998KeeprakMananaishAnanya_sethaamudakavitamoolimaniurbabiekeerthi25lovelyaquazainabnkalyanimyneni88RUPALIshalini16guptacute_kavikoochiepooYoga4lifeshami810DesaiKsabhanamhKy21Iqra1309styletheworldelsaannaneetamandaliyaac2000monstermanikthamannamanan1butterfly7manvilover18siyaaaalidevilkhushiManansamkhansharon.babushoana...parth...payal94jesse93arunsunita_gmrockstarlover

manepallavi Newbie
manepallavi
manepallavi

Posted: 27 June 2016 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
awesome update...keep writing. post next soon
shalini16gupta Senior Member
shalini16gupta
shalini16gupta

Posted: 27 June 2016 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Manan are in sooo much pain. I hope now time will heal them
Awesome update
Continue soon
Yoga4life Senior Member
Yoga4life
Yoga4life

Posted: 27 June 2016 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Hey R,

Sorry for not commenting regularly, actually I read when I have few updates gathered, so as to maintain  the flavour of the story. I cannot read daily, leave commenting ...with my toddler disturbing every few minutes. I usually like reading when there is no one around to disturb. 

I am really liking the way you are taking the story forward with the fab5 members. Your description of Alya and Dhruv was so spot on (through Mukti's outburst). Loved everything about Manik and Nandini together.

You had me in tears while Manik told about his time in Europe. Being a female, usually my sympathies are with the female character, whether on screen or in a book, but this was the first time I felt so much pain for this guy. You are really growing as a writer Clap.

keep writing
M-M

1_drop_of_rain

Go to top