Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 (Page 128)

shoana Goldie
shoana
shoana

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1_drop_of_rain

Originally posted by shoana

Originally posted by 1_drop_of_rain

Originally posted by shoana

awesome update
nandini is all chirpy...
she changed her dress so that she could wear his given shoes..aww..Day Dreaming
but manik ne yeh kya kiya..
can't he be quiet..poor girl nandiniUnhappy
now how much he will tease her

though i loved his teasing...but things are different now
now nandini can't tolerate his separation
she has waited for him so long..only the thought of another girl in his life will kill her

hope this thing doesn't turns into something bad

he definitely needs nandini's famous punch to get his senses backEvil Smile

thanks for pm dear

take care
continue soon

ppl r all crazy..  They want to kill me for this n i m loving it.  I m eager to see wat they do next.  Lol.  Sry could reply to ur earlier message love.  Parth was in ur city n mentioned ky2 s3.  I tried tweeting to fusion productions stating that i hv a script but no responce.  Donno whom to approach n how

hey roh..
though once i said you k it's ok if you don't reply to my comment...but i'm regretting that words LOL
i got addicted to read your repliesBig smileand when you don't reply i feel like something is very wrong..and keep missing you until you quote my commentWinkcrazy me

and yeah parth was in my city
but luck isn't on my side...i couldn't meet himCry
firstly it is ramadan..and secondly most of the events will be at evening so i can't go thereDisapprove

glad that you approached them...
but it's their bad luck if they didn't answered you..they are missing an awesome offer
i'm also blank in this thing..i too don't know whom should we contact...sorry roh i ain't able too help youUnhappy
but your story deserve to be included in season3

hope we gets a way soon

take care dear
and i really wanted this to be a part to season 3 Tongue

. Awww my lovely girl. I wish u were regular on wattpad because its so easy to reply there. I was replying to everyone here as well but then i was doing it i ofc tym which aint a gud thing to do. 
I m glad u liked it... M glad that the message went through.. 
As far as seaso 3 is concerned,  even i dnt knw who to approach but we cnt leave it at tht.  Only intentions without actions wont tk us anywhr. I would soon request all my readers to contribute bcz alone,  i can o ly do so little.  I hv only 24 hours in a day to do so much. 

Dont b upset even if i dont reply. I can never b mad or angry at u '- 

Love

hopefully i will try to be active on wattpad after Ramada
once we know whom to approach..will definately help youSmile
take care
loads of love...Heart

Keeprak Groupbie
Keeprak
Keeprak

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Oh! He said all those things in the last update to help her take out all those frustration which she had kept inside her, to help her heal her wounds. That's so touching.  He had plan B and C also how thoughtful of him. 
His lines after her outburst were so beautiful.  You penned it so well. Well done. Thanks for pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1_drop_of_rain

1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keeprak

Oh! He said all those things in the last update to help her take out all those frustration which she had kept inside her, to help her heal her wounds. That's so touching.  He had plan B and C also how thoughtful of him. 
His lines after her outburst were so beautiful.  You penned it so well. Well done. Thanks for pm.
thank u so much dear
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aseelashah

Dear I am new to this forum
I read all the chapters in one go
It's truly amazing
I want pms for the next update
Pls update soon
Pls accept my buddy request
Accepted your request. Will Pm u from here on. Keep dropping ur comments
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farcry

Awww...ye ladka bhi na Kuch bhi ker sakta hai apne nandu ke liye...I love him sooo much and don't get upset, I love you too! And update soon!!!
:):) Love you back
Ananya_seth Groupbie
Ananya_seth
Ananya_seth

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Manik and nandini both were equally hurt Cry
Nandini finally take out her 4 years pain but manik has suffered equally both are not at fault
It was emotional yet unexpected update
Thanks for the pm
Update soon

1_drop_of_rain

passionatepuja Senior Member
passionatepuja
passionatepuja

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Ohhh...this is the bestest chapii of this story...i must say you are magical... you don't bored us...you dont even make us sad for long...Ayou have capability to attract your reader...i love you and one more writter ie sumana...you both are queen's in writting twist and turn...pahle toh i was sad for nandu and angree at manik but you just changed everything very cleverly... now i am loving him sooo much...my cutiepie...and credit goes to this magical writter...
Manik's dialogue just touched my Heart...thank you so much for efforts of yours...while reading this chapii it was feel like i am watching kyy s3...and the pictures was cherry on the cake..agar season 3 hoga to aisi hi uski story hogi..thank you thank you thank you for this.love you..tc

1_drop_of_rain

1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionatepuja

Ohhh...this is the bestest chapii of this story...i must say you are magical... you don't bored us...you dont even make us sad for long...Ayou have capability to attract your reader...i love you and one more writter ie sumana...you both are queen's in writting twist and turn...pahle toh i was sad for nandu and angree at manik but you just changed everything very cleverly... now i am loving him sooo much...my cutiepie...and credit goes to this magical writter...
Manik's dialogue just touched my Heart...thank you so much for efforts of yours...while reading this chapii it was feel like i am watching kyy s3...and the pictures was cherry on the cake..agar season 3 hoga to aisi hi uski story hogi..thank you thank you thank you for this.love you..tc
I am so so so touched by this message of yours, I cant tell you. I am so happy U liked it. so happy you could relate to it. I was scared because it was a a bunch of delicate emotions I had to potray. I always ran the risk of drifting away from reality... Just want to thank you from the bootom of my heart...
And as far as sumana is concerned, I was reading her 'The Impulsive soulmates' earlier today and hats off to her. I wish one day I will be even half as good as her, though we both have our individual strength and weaknesses. Respect for her and love to you :)

Go to top