Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 (Page 114)

etuu Goldie
etuu
etuu

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1_drop_of_rain

Originally posted by etuu

26-30
i'm in love with your story... I love each & every updates... you're amazing...
the way you portraited manan's dialogue... yaar too awesome blissful specially "a walk to remember" book part wow just wow... seriously hats off your thinking... aur kya baatau...manik was lost in unknown emotions... acting like a bipolar it's awesome he was listening his heart, believing in nandini & finding connection in music... didn't let himself manipulated by his clever father...
sunrise part was also amazing... every part you created so beautiful...
okay again going...
Its so sweet, ur going off and coming back to comment.. U still have a lot left to read. But I am afraid, what will happen to your exams if u keep on reading this :). Make sure u have urself covered here :) God bless u
ok, make it 2 hours of study n 2 chappies.. So study with an aim n read the story without guilt. Tera mobile salaamat rahe.. Lol
behen kya baatu meri dukh ki kahani... I don't feel like study... so frustrating... my mobile is in danger ...my mom's angry glare on my mobile hope she won't complain my papa... praying Allah to save my Mobile lolzzz

okay mam I'll be keep ur advice in my mind... thanks for praying my mobile... lolzz
u updated ur story daily...hmmm I appreciate ur hard working on stories mere mind pe ek question hai itni time kaha se milti hai tumhe??? & where were you when I was regular in forum...??? nainsafi hui hai mere saath...
wow mai goldie ban gayi... I don't like this color...

1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged

26-30
the way you portraited manan's dialogue... yaar too awesome blissful specially "a walk to remember" book part wow just wow... seriously hats off your thinking... aur kya baatau...manik was lost in unknown emotions... acting like a bipolar it's awesome he was listening his heart, believing in nandini & finding connection in music... didn't let himself manipulated by his clever father...
okay again going...
Its so sweet, ur going off and coming back to comment.. U still have a lot left to read. But I am afraid, what will happen to your exams if u keep on reading this :). Make sure u have urself covered here :) God bless u
ok, make it 2 hours of study n 2 chappies.. So study with an aim n read the story without guilt. Tera mobile salaamat rahe.. Lol
behen kya baatu meri dukh ki kahani... I don't feel like study... so frustrating... my mobile is in danger ...my mom's angry glare on my mobile hope she won't complain my papa... praying Allah to save my Mobile lolzzz

okay mam I'll be keep ur advice in my mind... thanks for praying my mobile... lolzz
u updated ur story daily...hmmm I appreciate ur hard working on stories mere mind pe ek question hai itni time kaha se milti hai tumhe??? & where were you when I was regular in forum...??? nainsafi hui hai mere saath...
U need t read my interview to know where I get the time. In case u wanna read, I am on wattpad with the same user name. Can share the link. 
In a nut shell though I wake up at 3 am to write the daily updates
shaan... IF-Dazzler
shaan...
shaan...

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Excellent updates...
Manan's moments were awesome...
Their convo was amazing...
Protective manik's superb...
Luved it...
Thnx 4 d pm...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
etuu Goldie
etuu
etuu

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
36-40
feeling bad for mukti navya... ranbeer was little rude no he was rude towards them... nandu's massage was hilarious... lolzzz... manik has now music and nandini...
OK understand manik's dad gone through so much pain... he loves manik... but his love towards manik was & is selfish... uggghhh...
etuu Goldie
etuu
etuu

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged

26-30
okay again going...

U need t read my interview to know where I get the time. In case u wanna read, I am on wattpad with the same user name. Can share the link.
In a nut shell though I wake up at 3 am to write the daily updates

seriously r u crazy???? omg u woke up 3 am just to write wow hats off to ur dedication... when are you sleeping??? :o if possible mai toh pure din sote rahu... i'm interested to read ur interview ...give me the link...
btw what's ur name???

Edited by etuu - 15 June 2016 at 10:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1_drop_of_rain

vaanii078 Senior Member
vaanii078
vaanii078

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
sorry for late comment dear.too busy because of my admission and all.The last two chapters are brilliant. thanku soo much for the video that was the special thing about ur story .u made it more realistic. And MANAN I am speechless. the way he feed her and the googling part manikkk u r sooo adorable. seriously ur such an amazing writer. can't wait to read more.

1_drop_of_rain

etuu Goldie
etuu
etuu

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
41-45:
I actually liked manan's slowly slowly things which are building up by strongest brick... nandu's sixth sense unbelievable... people are so mean because of competition they stolen 3 grade students song... shame... manik the super hero the way handle aweee... he is so natural with kids... & the sudden hug made manik malhotra blush ...your video links gave the feel... great job... as usual updates are awesomest...
few more update to read then I'll catch your speed... yooo

1_drop_of_rain

shoana Goldie
shoana
shoana

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hey roh...tell me onething dear...what's your hidden secret behind every awesome update
matlab aisa kya khaati ho jo tumhe itne ache ideas aate hai?(confused)
this updates was more than awesome

i seriously can't describe how much i loved it
his care, his concern...everything was perfectly penned
no doubt i'm falling for manan once again

he was guilty of leaving her
and when he said mera sab kuch usi ka hai...hayee...i felt jealous of nandini

he took care of her like a father taking care of his child

the way h woke up listening to her weak wails... :)

my favourite part was when h cradled her

and did she really kissed him...OMG
but didn't felt   that they kissed..you   didn't elaborated that part na(wink)

she told him to never leav her.
And he called her love...ww...

Total mananlicious update ...
Loved it to the core

one more favourite part was when he googled the ways to relax her...and made to do list :)

loved th update very much

1_drop_of_rain

Go to top